Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KetakerYour feedback matters!
I am 48 year old male having pain at left leg heel since last 2 month. I had taken pain killer tab but steel no relief, pl tell me the disease and treatment.
I am 36 years old I have back pain since 10 year's, I have taken many time doctors advised and medicine but got no relief. Please Sir give any advice.
I am 30 year old female and have backache for 1 month. I have used pain relief ointment and dolo 650 tablet for 1 week but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
My Mother is 95 years old and bedridden with various ailments. She has started developing bed sores on her back. What is the best way to treat such sores?
Backs are stabbed by the postural deformities and irregular lifestyle. In our hectic lifestyle, we come accross many wrong postures everyday which are hampering our back and lifestyle in day to day life and this is causing back pains to all of us.
These might be the luxurious couches or the uncomfortable chairs in office or just a simple foot-slip in bathroom, anything can cause this kind of distress or pain. Generally all back pains start very mildly and these keep on aggravating with the time and start causing different problems in life. If we look at the data from the different pharmacies, pain killers are most commonly sold for back pain. We all keep on taking these painkillers to relieve from the pain, but we never understand and believe that these are some solution.
Ayurveda treats all types of back pains and also have researched that there are several causes behind the back pain. In some cases, we all fee that …ohh!! this cannot be the cause of the back pain! Here is the list of the reasons-
- You comfortable Sofa or chair, on which you slouch daily: this deforms your back muscles and also makes you a patient of spondylosis.
- Your habits of walking very fast- chances of injury are very high in such cases.
- Heavy intake of dry foods in other language lack of proper unctuousness which can maintain the smoothness of your muscles and keep the rigidity away from you.
- Bad digestion and excess of intestinal gases in your body.
- A heavy sneeze, which you supressed because you were sitting somewhere in a meeting?
- A wrong way to pick the weight.
- Postural irregularities during pregnancy
- History of injury or accident
These are most common causes we have found in different patients but in almost all the cases we have found that this is the stiffness of the back muscles, which caused the problem. To give an add on many of the patients, just get into bed on recommendation of some physicians and this Bed-Rest proved BAD for most of them, because it increased the stiffness of the back over all.
Regular use of painkillers might give us a pleasant feeling of- “absence of pain” for a while but the same pain killer keep on worsening the health regularly and after years we feel- cheated, because we used the painkillers to just get rid of a sensation. We at Sukhayu Ayurveda are treating the cases of Back Pain since years. Among all these cases, if we talk scientifically, there were many patients of-
- Protrusion of Intervertebral Disc
- Herniated Disc
- Bulged disc
- Annular Ligament Tear
- Ruptured Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disorder
- Spondylosis and Spondylitis along with Spondylolisthesis.
Ayurveda has been curing all types of back pains. This was not relief for two-three days or months, patients are free from all the symptoms since seven years now. So if you are suffering from back pain since years and want to get rid of this, consult a specialized ayurvedic consultant and find a permanent cure for your back pain with Ayurveda.
Mera age 29 .mera dono leg patla hai. Main roz 2 km walking karta hun. Leg patla hona yeh ek symptom hai kya. Koi homepathy medicine bolo please Leg strong aur wide badta ho. Kindly help.
I have back pain problem since couple of months. Actually I am a software developer according to me the reason of back pain is continuously sitting.
I Undergone general anesthesia for surgery and spinal anesthesia fr appendicitis, I faced breathing problems two tyms for 30 min n lyk fits, nw I am pregnant nw I hav to undergone anesthesia I am worried n scared abt anesthesia, wats wrng wit my body wt anesthesia?
I'm suffering a back pain in last two months I try some spray's but pain not fully reduced per day I bend minimum 50 times bcoz it's my job natural any one suggest what I can do.
I am a 26 year old male. And, I have a backache for past few months and found disk bulge is the problem. Currently im doing physio exercises morning and evening and pain is somewhat under control. I used to commute via bus which takes more than one hour of sitting and if I take two wheeler I can reach in 35 mins. Which is the better option for me?
My friend is taking Microcid-25mg and rantac-150mg regularly as he is suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis for last three years, skin is shrinking showing old age what is the remedy for this? And will it affect the sperm strength / count? His age is 27 Years, going to get married soon, will it affect his marriage life in future? He has no smoking habit, no alcohol, not had any sex with any girl, height normal and weight is 65kg, will this carry out for next generations RA again?
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.