Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita SachdevYour feedback matters!
What is the best way to control cigret smoking and alcohol, its there any solution from dr, or from and medication? my close friend and my bro drink and smoke allots, which I want them to stop all this for there health and long life. Please suqquest anything if there is solution. Badly in need of saving thier life from smoke and drinks.
Sir/madam my wife was pregnant and got delivered in july from that time I never had sexual intercourse with her .yesterday night I had sex with for which she got bleeding why is it like that is there any problem or else we can continue. Wwhy it bleeds. Today morning when she was in bathroom a little bit blood came out is there need to worry or its normal. please help me and my wife.
I am a 29 year old men. I have a problem. I have lesser attraction towards girls vagina. I have much more attraction at girls anus. What should I do now?
I'm 23 years old male and I m suffering from depression, every time I feels headache, I feel very tired, though I have a good health still I feel energyless. One of the main problem now a days with me is that I am forget everything. I can't remember anything for long. My memory power has decreased.
I have ear pain in both the ears after exposing to rain and cold winds. Can I use neosporin ear drops?
I am suffering from bronchial asthma. Medicines are not working effectively. In last 20 years this the first time that inhalers with ab phylline tablets are not sufficient. Kindly help.
I'm suffering from hair lose problem from last few months, I tried many shampoo and oil but didn't get any results, so please suggest me what should I do.
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis from last 4 years I am also getting treatment for it. But I have too much pain in my legs hands shoulders and joints. Could you please suggest me some best treatment.
I am having headache from so many days sometimes headache is so high that I am unable to do anything. please help what to do.
I usually get pimples on my face and always stays a mark of it. I m not getting what to do suggest me a home remedy and I usually feel stomach ache just I eat something outside. Plzz suggest me some ways to get out of these problems.
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.