Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushikee DwivedeeYour feedback matters!
Had pid earlier. Taken oflox oz and doxycycline courses. Again after 20 days. Having intense vaginal hole itching with yellowish White discharge. We are using condoms. Husband is not having any symptoms. What is this? Have taken anti fungals also. Having weakness and joint pains too!
My wife had thyroid? and her amh level is very low, she is not getting pregnant. Please any advice or treatment.
Hello sir/mam, My wife have very pain in period. Period comes some days (2-3 days) before or after on every month. Mostly period comes 2-3 days before. My wife taking M2 tone medicine.
I have pcod and in beginning my tsh was high I was taking thyronorm 50 mg for increased tsh and birth control pills for pcod after 3 months I had test I in test my tsh t4 came normal but this time t3 increased what should I do? Does it became a pattern if one get normal another one get high and I have to take medicine life time?
I"M married 4 month back and we decided to go for baby but still now no sign of pregnancy, Want to ask gynecologist.
Hi I'm 25 years old my questions is Dr. Ji mera 3 sal ka son he mene coperT lagvayi he jo ab puri hogi mujhe second baby kab karna chayiye?
Just After sex I am bleeding, I am not having pain during intercourse but I am feeling burning when I am bleeding I am really scared I am just 20 and its not even my 1st time I am really scared to think about sex I have pcod, I am not able to share with anyone my problem please help.
My wife delivered a baby on 25 December 2015 but after delivery my wife period stopped. Please tell me that is a serious matter or not. She is feeling not well. She fells pain in whole body. How can again start the period. Please suggest me.
This is in reference with my wife who survived a stroke in Sep 2015. She has shown good recovery since then but yet unable to speak and her movements are very slow, I want to know if CITICOLINE will be a helpful drug to expedite her recovery in terms of movement and speech. Any help on her will be greatly appreciated.
Good morning. Maam, My gf (21 yrs) had her periods on 9 Jan and v had unprotected sex on 23 Jan. She had an I-pill to avoid pregnancy. Her periods were supposed to come on 4th Feb, bt she didn't had it. She did her pregnancy test bt it came negative. I need your help to enlighten the situationThank you.
Blockage in heart is a common term used for narrowing of coronary arteries. Coronary arteries are vessels, which supply blood and thus oxygen and food to continuously working heart muscles. Heart muscles, which are not tired working from the birth till death, however, cannot sustain long without blood supply.
A reduction in blood supply gives rise to ischemia of heart muscles commonly manifested as chest discomfort or angina. A sudden complete shutdown of blood supply leads to heart attack leading to permanent damage to heart (if blood flow not reestablished promptly).
But what causes these arteries to block? Deposition of LDL cholesterol (low density cholesterol) in inner surface of coronary arteries is the primary reason of these blockages. LDL a normal component of blood (upto certain limit) starts depositing in arteries as early as 10 years of age!
Deposition of billions of LDL molecules over several years on inner surface of arteries gives rise to visible narrowings in these arteries. Flow ahead of these narrowings is reduced in proportion to the narrowing. At a level of 70 % narrowing the flow is reduced to give ischemia (and angina) during exercise. Gradually increasing degree of narrowing reduces the exercise needed for ischemia and angina; a narrowing of more than 90 % can give symptoms at rest. A sudden clot formation at any of these stages can block the flow suddenly giving a heart attack.
If LDL is a normal component of blood, why it is deposited in the arteries at first place?
LDL above a certain limit in blood starts depositing in the arteries. Diabetes, Hypertension, smoking, less exercise and genetics makes it more sticky thus making narrowing faster. This is why these risk elements need to be properly attended for prevention from heart disease. For treatment medicines are important for stopping the progression of narrowings; angioplasty is a method of fast resolution of blockage; and bypass surgery is the method of creating a whole new blood supply for the affected part of the heart.
My friend have done sex without condom but not with vagina he hv Done it with the other hole with any female and he leaved his sperm inside the body of that female so is their any problem in this .I know that she will not get pregnant but is their any other problem.
My problem is milk in breast. .but I am not pregnant or breast feeding. .my prolactin range is more than 200. How to reduce my prolactin. What are the other problems. .pls help me..
I am a 53 years old lady. I am undergoing menopause (not had periods for past 6 months). I always have a bloated feeling. My foot and ankle is also swelled up and feel heavy. My whole body pains. I go to the gym also to tune up my body and weight reduction. But nothing seems to work out. Please suggest some remedy.
Here are 10 yoga poses that must be practiced daily.
1) Downward facing dog (Adho Mukha Shvanasana) - A top-notch upper body strengthener, this pose helps in strengthening hamstrings, calves and thighs. Since your hips are higher than your heart in this pose, it increases blood circulation.
2) Butterfly pose (Baddhakonasana) - Best asana for pregnant women, it helps in smooth delivery. Butterfly asana should be practiced preferably after first trimester. Practice daily for healthy reproductive system, curing menstruation problem, improved flexibility in the groin and in the hip region.
3) Plank pose (Chaturanga Dandasana) - Plank pose is the simplest yet most effective to help strengthen your arms, back, shoulders, core, quadriceps.
4) Warrior pose (Virabhadrasana) - This pose will help you attain long, lean, toned arms and legs by stretching hips, inner thighs, chest. It strengthens quadriceps, abdomen, shoulders and builds a firmer core.
5) Boat pose (Naukasan) - If you want to strengthen your core and quadriceps, this pose will give you maximum results.
6) Tree pose (Vrikshasana) - The tree pose stretches hips, inner thighs, legs, spine, core. It also helps you stay calm and attain positive frame of mind.
7) Child’s pose (Balasana) - The pose is great for pelvic region. It opens hips and relieves tightness in the lower back. It stretches hips, quads and back.
8) Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana) - Bridge pose is excellent for stretching front part of the body. It opens up the chest and ribcage that helps more oxygen to flow in your body. Builds strong hamstrings and glutes.
9) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) - The bow pose eases menstruation disorders. It is very effective in weight loss, digestion and fixes appetite. Gastrointestinal problems would no longer remain a worry.
10) Garland pose (Malasana) - The pose strengthens pelvic muscles, stretches lower back, groin, hips, ankles. This lower squat pose will help you relieve constipation and cramps.