Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushikee DwivedeeYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is priti. My delivery date is 10th April 2016 post I have a c section post delivery my stomach is still quit big what should I do? I am tensed.
The reason why your lungs are so large is because it allows for the easy exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide, ensuring you stay properly oxygenated at all times
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hello Dr. last night my gf spend with me means just sleep together and do kiss but our badluck that we do not have control and slowly do all thing even intercourse but in morning she angry on me but is not only my fault? And second was when I insert my penis it go easily inside in vagina so she is not virgin or she do sex before?
My wife is pregnant now 3 and half months, now she had bleeding now we are in hospital taking injection and all have any problem to child due To this.
I am 27 year old. I have married 2 years ago and now I want beby so please help me to suggest in which day we made sex for pregnancy?
Here are 6 mistakes women frequenty make without realising it-
1) Not Initiating Sex: It is a myth that women are not interested in sex as much as men. Neither should men have to be the traditional intiators. In fact, because most guys feel that they are always the initiators, it tends to set up disequilibrium on the passion levels in the relationship. Women must show interest by taking the first step every now and then. Your partner will really appreciate it, and it will also be very satisfying for you.
2) Not Guiding Him: It might be awkward for a woman to directly talk about what she wants, but it is the only way to lead your man to understand what works for you. If you let your man know what you like and what you do not, it is easier for him and makes for a good experience for both.
3) Bothering About Your Looks: Accept and appreciate your body. Concerns about how you look, during intercourse stops you from enjoying yourself and ruins your chances of achieving an orgasm. Men want their partners to abandon themselves during the act. All they really care about is your enthusiasm, energy, interest and flexibity.
4) Assuming Men Are Casual About It: It is a myth that men are not romantic or take sex casually. It is important for them. Both men and women find sexual intimacy in the context of a committed relationship to be much more satisfying.
5) Assuming He Should Be Up For It Always: There are many aspects of life that men, just like you, deal with daily. The pressures of daily rouitne -- work, family, bills – sometimes affects a man’s libido. Women tend to be surprised by this and often take a man’s lack of interest in sex personally. Give your man space to be and accept things naturally.
6) Getting Upset When He Suggests Something New: Men like to experiement. And if he suggests something new that you cannot appreciate, try to convey it in a very subtle manner. Do not get upset. Always talk about your comfort level and discuss openly about moral grounds.
Have any further questions on your sexual health and relationships? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Dr. Mujhe utress main 2 fibroids hai jo ki bhut small hai bt uski vja se mujhe periods problem hai period tm is 7to 8 days and very painful. My age is 42. Kya mujhe operation karana chaiye. Ya only treatment. Thanku.
Can STD occur in unmarried people due to usage of same washroom as someone who has STD? In few airports the washrooms are so dirty anf might be infected due to STD infected person might have used it. If I use such washroom can I get STD?
Hello. I am 2o years old I am trying to conceive. I actually tried for 4 months and I conceived. But it turned out to b chemical pregnancy. I had and ultra scan of pelvis and everything was cleared. But eventually after 20 - 21 days on 11 January I had brown discharge light in quantity for 2 days and my period started but this tym it stayed longer (5 days heavy) and 6th no bleeding at all. So my next due date stands to b 13 FEB as I have 30 days cycle but in between on 28 th of jan I had 2 three drops of blood which I thought as ovulation spotting and continued to have and before that spotting also I had sex. So that I could conceive but now on 18 of January I got period (5 days late. With clear red blood. My question is why I am not able to conceive. My thyroid report blood report everything is cleared even the pelvis ultrasound shows everything is cleared. How long it will take. should I use ovulation prediction kit. Because this month I anyhow wish to get pregnant. Kindly suggest.
Actually I had sex with my boyfriend few years ago (5-6 times) and I am going to get married in 4-5 months. But I feel that there is so much gap in my vagina. I am afraid if my husband will find out. Please suggest me what I can do to tighten the vagina or remove the gap. Please help.
I had share my problem of irregularity of periods to doctor she asked me whether I have boy friend and had physical relation with him. I had lie to her and I said no then she told me to go for sonography test. Now I'm tensed for the result of test.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 10th day after my periods and took unwanted 72 is there any chance of getting pregnant.
Spending long hours at your desk in front of a computer screen, with a compromised diet and work pressure can put a lot of strain on your mental and physical health. With these tips, you can ensure optimum health and well-being in your professional life.
1. Keep water handy:
Carry a bottle of water and be sure to hydrate yourself at regular intervals. This way, you’ll be able to maintain healthy oxygen flow in your body, especially the brain, and keep drowsiness at bay. Flavored water or fruit-based waters are interesting ways to drink more.
2. Stick to home-cooked meals:
Nothing substitutes a wholesome homemade meal. You’ll be sure that you’re not consuming any artificial flavors or preservatives, using only as much sugar, salt and/or spices as needed, which are otherwise put in excess and can affect you adversely. Plus, you can customize your meal with healthy favorites. Cook big batches during the weekend, and freeze for use through the week.
3. Don’t be too hard on yourself:
Work is important, but you’ll not be able to give it your best with a tired mind and body. Don’t work over lunch break, and close your eyes and relax for a few minutes every hour. This clears your mind and keeps you active. Here are some other ways to establish a healthy and calm workplace routine.
4. Invest in your comfort:
Make easy ergonomic adjustments. Get a comfortable chair and place the mouse and keyboard as close together as possible. Mind your posture. Your back should be aligned against the chair, and avoid hunching or leaning forward.
5. Go easy on the caffeine:
Gulping down several cups of coffee/tea to keep you awake at work, is not doing you any good. Caffeine consumption is linked to several health issues such as a speedy heartbeat, high blood pressure, anxiety, restlessness, and irritability. Yes, it tastes divine and gives you an instant energy boost, but can also cause a quick energy crash. What’s more dangerous, however, is caffeine addiction. Stick to a cup or two, at most. Here are some healthy alternatives to keep you up and running all day long.