Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kaushikee Dwivedee
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushikee DwivedeeYour feedback matters!
I am nisha 24 years old I suffering last two month with reducing monthly periods problem. Reducing the 4 to 2 days.
Whenever I finger my wife vagina she doesn't like it and says it's burning inside. So what should I do?
I am 51 years old female. Details of my Histopathology Report is as below. Specimen: D & C SPECIMEN GROSS SPECIMEN: FEW TINY FRAGMENTS TOGETHER MEASURING 0.8 CM MICROSCOPY- SHOWS SECTION FROM ENDOMETRIAL TISSUE WITH ARCHITECTURAL ALTERATIONS IN GLANDS OF VARIOUS SIZES PRODUCING IRREGULARITY IN GLAND SHAPE WITH CYSTIC CHANGES. THE EPITHELIAL GROWTH PATTERN AND CYTOLOGY ARE SIMILAR TO PROLIFERATIVE ENDOMETRIUM. THE STORMA BETWEEN GLANDS IS MILDLY INCREASED. IMPRESSION: CONSISTENT WITH CYSTIC HYPERPLASIA ENDOMETRIUM. Doctor can you please advice me detail regarding above report. Also advice me the medicines to be taken.
I am having itching near vagina and also having White discharge.what to do? I Have 1 baby of 1.5 years.
I had done sex with my girlfriend 10 days ago without any protection, and she is afraid that she will be pregnant, how her pregnancy can be stopped?
I'm 27 years old female. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 20th of may and again on 25th my last period was on 8th of may. So can I do pregnancy test at home with prega kit. Will I get the result. Please suggest.
Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting.
Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion - you spent the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bent in a wrong manner while picking up your child. However, the actual cause of your spinal agony may not be very clear, but it pays to be aware of the possible reasons that can cause backache. It is good to consult a doctor if your back pain is consistent and recurrent.
Here are few of the causes:
1. The position of your pelvis
The pelvis consists of three bones that can shift depending on which muscles become weak or stiff. This brings about a pull in the muscle of the lower back, resulting in severe strain to this area. You should consult a physiotherapist for suggestions regarding the best exercises for strengthening your pelvic area.
2. Weak abdominal muscles
A cause of your back pain can be weak stomach muscles. Abdominal muscles play an important role in balancing out the constant bending that your back muscles perform. When you've weak abdominal muscles, your spine is not able to maintain proper balance, resulting in severe stress on the spinal column.
3. Disc injuries
Located between the bones of your spine, discs perform the function of a shock absorber. Physical injury to these padded cushions can cause them to break open, leading to a condition known as herniated disc. This can then bring about pain in the back area.
Few precautions that can be taken for a hurting back. Despite the causes, there are certain precautions that you can take, which are:
- Avoid sitting in a bad posture, that is, keep your back straight as much as you can. Pull and stretch your body in continual intervals to keep it relaxed.
- Consult the right physician instead of doing exercise that can aggravate your pain.
- Take a break from work and go for short walks, every couple of hours.
Hi Doctor, My problem is the white liquid discharge rate is too high. 15 days before my periods and after that I face the same prob for quite some time. Please suggest something. Thanks in advance:-)
What is oral medicine for the treatment of vaginal infection other than candid_3, vaginal table. Pls reply as soon as you can. Local fever use to come & go. Fever use to be @ 97 to 98 degree.
I have sex problem, I eat everyday unwanted 72, please help me, I have 10 baby, I want to stop baby processing, please help me as soon as possible.
Does histafree tablet removes all flum? It was a course given to me for cold .For 5 days .As I'm pregnant is it harmful if we get caught by cold or sinus? N ya I feel the rapid movement of the baby esp after food if I lie straight on bed. Is it a good sign?
Pls help me, I'm 8months pregnant. From 2days I noticed that I have blackish stool. What is this! Is this normal? Pls help!
I am 27 year old women last year I get married we plan one year my husband use precaution for not conceive baby but from last four months we are trying for baby but not l get success for getting pregnant.
Going thru fertility treatment. Having 3 failed cycles of clomid and injectable. This is 4rth cycle and egg ruptured on day 16. (Means today) Endometrium 9.5 Before this doctor felt my ovaries are over resisted therefore she ask me to go for test like serum testorone and prolactin. My prolactin levels are very high 71ng/ml Normal it should less than 21ng/ml. She ask me for brain MRI. Is this a serious issue?
Spacing pregnancies is an essential part of family planning. Although it rests on individual preferences, there are certain psychological and economical factors associated with it.
Factors That Decide The Spacing Of Pregnancy-
- The mother’s childbearing abilities, general health and fertility.
- The family’s income and financial condition.
- The choice to have more than one child.
- Pressure from the family members to go through another pregnancy.
- The child’s wish to have sibling/s.
Risk Associated With Close Consecutive Pregnancies-
- Health risks, especially in case of a very recent C-section. The mother may not be able to recover fully from the physical or mental stress of pregnancy,
- None of the children receive wholesome attention from parents as both will be very young. This may create resentment in both children.
- The second baby may have very low birth weight.
- Depletion of nutrients in the mother’s body. This can happen in case the mother has been breastfeeding recently.
- There can be genital inflammation during the second childbirth and labour.
- There are researches that show the increasing rate of autism in the second born child who the mother delivers within a short span, after the first pregnancy.
Risks Associated With Pregnancies Spaced Too Far Apart-
- Sometimes there are risks of premature babies and low birth weight.
- Some mothers may be slightly unwilling to go through the entire process of bringing up a child, as it is emotionally and physically very demanding.
- It might pose some birth complications if the mother does not have age on her side.
Besides these, spacing out pregnancies may actually be beneficial because it provides the first child enough love and care. Also, at a certain age, the child is mature enough to welcome a new member. He or she may even want to share responsibilities with parents in looking after the young baby. In this way, none of the children are denied attention. Also, once a woman goes through the entire experience of motherhood, she will find it easier to go through the process once more, without panicking. Parents are also able to take up the responsibility of the second child with more maturity as they are better informed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am suffering from pcod and unwanted hair growth on my body .I want to undergo laser hair removal but I want to confirm will hairs come again on my body after laser procedure give me some information regarding this.
Me and my wife had unprotected sex last 20 days back. Am not sure I think she might get conceived. We are just married couples and we are not prepared for baby now. Please help how to get out of this.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures.Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.