Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kaushikee Dwivedee
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushikee DwivedeeYour feedback matters!
I did sex on the first day of my periods without protection. I am still not getting periods it is delayed by 9 days is there any chance of pregnancy .i used prega news also 5 times but the result was negative. Plzz suggest me what should I do. Bcoz I very tensed I can't focus on study my exam are also in december .plzz tell me.
Hi some doctors told me that if you are planning a baby then have sex in cycle of 10th to 18th day of period if she has a regular 30 days cycle. So my question is in this 10th to 18th day of cycle can I have a sex daily or on alternate days please suggest.
I am 35 year old, I have pcod and my menstrual cycle is irregular, suggest for my regular menstrual cycle.
Can travelling affect getting pregnant. I travel for about 2000 kilometers in the week ends can this affect pregnancy or getting pregnant.
Hello, Mai Aur meri wife 3 months se bina protection daily sex kr rahehe, lekin pregnancy test karne pr negative aarahihe. please kuch bataiye daily krna chahiye K nahi,
Prevent conception and help in postponing or spacing of pregnancy.
Myth: pills cause weight gain and side effects like acne
Fact: with modern pills there is hardly any weight gain. Recent studies have shown that not much weight change with pill versus non hormonal contraceptive users. Infact modern pills can reduce acne, improve skin condition and facial hair growth with modern progestin
I was in period from 31-10-17 to 5-11-17. 3 days prior to period and after period I have dark brown discharge sometimes with very light bleeding is continued except 2-3 days in the middle. I have consuming Desolon -30 as per doctor advise as non ovulation of egg last month. Kindly advise.
Liposuction can be defined as a surgery, which uses the suction technique to pull out bodily fat from various parts. It is more commonly used for certain body parts like the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck and the surgery is performed on both men and women.
However, there are certain facts on Liposuction you need to know about:
- Liposuction gives you better skin: It is proven that after a Liposuction surgery, the skin becomes more elastic, smooth and adjusts automatically to its new shape.
- The Process Of Liposuction: Liposuction surgery techniques involve ultrasound and laser for breaking down fatty substances and ultimately removing them.
- Time taken for the results of Liposuction to show: After a Liposuction surgery, you may not see the results immediately. Compression garments and/or elastic garments are used to get your affected body part to adapt to its new shape.
- The Side Effects Of Liposuction: A Liposuction surgery is mostly safe but in some cases it might just have certain side effects. The most common side effects are: temporary fluid accumulations, short-lived numbness, kidney and heart problems, internal organ damage/puncture, skin irregularities, etc.
Now that you know how it works, there are some factors that you need to keep in mind before going for a liposuction surgery. They are:
- Checking Your Medical History: The operating doctor should carefully review your medical history before even thinking to start the surgery. This helps to disclose a lot of medical conditions related to the patient that minimize the side effects.
- Checking Your Family's Medical History: The health records of your family should also be reviewed to check for genetic conditions and allergies that might be common amongst the family members.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!