Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Kartikeya BhargavaYour feedback matters!
The Patients of High Blood Pressure can not take tea, and coffee because of caffeine. And Milk also increases Blood Pressure. Please suggest some Hot drinks for the patients of High Blood Pressure which keeps the Body warm and does not increase the High blood Pressure.
I. M heart patient before 7 month big heart attack come with me but recently my health is not good tell me the solution.
How one can try to prevent heart attack as it is very common now days? What precautions should b taken?
I am 31 year old. Male. And suffering from high bp. Can you please give me suggestion for controlling high bp.
Is hair transplant is permanent solution for baldness. Is there any medical condition like people with bp, cholesterol should not do hair transplant.
What is the diet for vey high cholesterol patient. He is allow to drink tea, milk, paneer etc. Also clearly mentioned the fruit which are useful to lowering the cholestrol. Please give solicit reply.
My chest x ray show: white colour at the bottom in half left side of x-ray, I have no physical problem for this, doctor tried to extract fluid by inserting syringe on lungs but not coming any fluid, CT SCAN Report: 1) there is significant thinking of visceral and partial layer of pleura of left side (max thickness are 1.5cm) with evidence of small fluid collection in left pleural space. 2) Homogeneous areas of consolidation without air bronchograms in subpleural region of lower lobe in left lung. 3) Periaortic lymphadenopathy. I have taken 4 month DOTS for TB as per doctors prescription but white part of left side is not removing from x-ray. Suggest medicine also for quick recover.
I am a college going student. My blood pressure is 107/66. And I always feel tired and exhausted. What should I do?
में 27साल का हु, मुझे पिछले 1 साल से हाई ब्लडप्रेशर है 155 bp एनी टाइम में अम्प्लोवास 5/25 टेबलेट लेता हु
I have high triglycerides about 394 and cholesterol at 158 fasting sugar 111 also TSH 12 Could you advise is there anything alarming and how to control these.
I am suffering from dry cough and having congestion in my heart. I am having difficulty in inhaling. It generally happens whenever I come in contact with dust, old books and other older materials.
Some foods punch well above their weight in helping to reduce cholesterol levels, we call them 'Cholesterol busters'. Choosing a healthy diet, low in saturated fat is important in helping to keep your cholesterol low but you can reduce your cholesterol levels further by including these super six foods in your everyday diet
- Soya Foods: Being naturally low in saturated fat, soya foods help lower cholesterol. The special proteins in soya also appear to influence how the body regulates cholesterol too. Studies show you can lower your cholesterol by around 6% by including as little as 15g soya protein per day. Choose from: soya alternatives to milk and yogurt, soya desserts, soya meat alternatives, soya nuts, edamame beans and tofu.
- Nuts: All nuts are rich in vegetable protein, fibre, heart healthy unsaturated fats, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, natural plant sterols and a host of beneficial plant nutrients. 30-35g a day of nuts (a handful) has the potential to lower cholesterol by an average of 5%.
- Oats and Barley: Both oats and barley are rich in a form of soluble fibre called beta glucan. Once eaten beta glucan forms a gel which helps bind cholesterol in the intestines and prevent it from being absorbed. It is recommended that we eat about 3g of beta glucan per day. Foods which contain 1g or more of beta glucan can carry a cholesterol lowering claim.
- Foods fortified with plant sterols and stanols: Plant sterols are structurally similar to cholesterol and can be divided into sterols and stanols. Their cholesterol lowering effects have been known for some time. Plant sterols/stanols are naturally found in a wide range of foods such as vegetable oils, nuts, seeds, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. However, for most people, it is not possible to achieve the optimum intake from ordinary foods.
- Fruits and vegetables: All fruits and vegetables are low in saturated fat so eating more helps to keep saturated fat intake low. Fruit and vegetables are also a valuable source of cholesterol lowering soluble fibres. Try to include at least one pulse (beans, peas, lentils) everyday. Other rich sources of soluble fibre include sweet potato, aubergene, okra (ladies finger), broccoli, apples, strawberry and prunes.
- Foods rich in unsaturated fats: Keeping our daily saturated fat intake below 20g (women) and 30g (men) is vital for cholesterol lowering, but it is equally important to replace this saturated fat with modest amounts of unsaturated fats such as those found in olive, sunflower, corn, rapeseed and other vegetable, nut and seed oils. Other foods rich in unsaturated fats include vegetable spreads, avocado, oily fish and nuts. Avoid coconut and palm oil as, unlike other these vegetable oils, they are rich in saturated fats.