Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kanwar Singh PanchalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 39 years old and I tested positive for fatty liver about 5 years ago and also black spot on face. Present day nothing any medicine so please advice which medicine taken this situation.
Hair loss form font of scalp and taken many homeopathic treatment bt nothing worked for me. I am tensed now.
I have a gastric problem. Due to which I feel tired, inactive, fatigue and body pain. Please suggest medicine.
My wife has dark circles under her eyes and it has been there for quite some time. She is iron deficient. She has good sleep. Kindly help.
Unable to do squats because on bending there is a sudden shooting pain in the knee. What should i do? Please advise.
He is 17 year old he gets angry very soon on small small things and he will break things or tear books when he is angry like if mobile is not working properly like it is hanging he will break the mobile dn next day he wants new mobile if we will not buy dn he will break switch boards or pens etc please help me.
I am 32 year old male I have a backpain problem. Everyday at evening I have to sleep on ground then some relief getting.
Sir. 31 years male. TC 245. Hdl 38. Ldl 164. Triglycerides 160 on jan 2016. Now TC 159. Hdl 46 ldl 84 triglycerides 96 vldl 29 uric acid 8.60 lipoprotein a 46.50.how can I mange lipoprotein a. Lipoprotein is dangerous??
Good morning. Doctor I am kushang pedwa I am 18 year old and white hair problem since 1 year please tell me what should I do. Thanks.
Hello doctor, I have rosacea and little white patches on my face. I went to doctor she gave me aziderm 10% cream to apply on night and one tablet called zitcare. My face is becoming dull day by day. I eat healthy, exercise daily and drink alot of water. Please help. I use to have very fair skin.
I have a problem of hair fall nd I think its bcz of my using sunsilk shampoo give me the appropriate reason.
I am 36 years old female married with no children. I have immense stomach pain during my cycle right from the year it started. Sometimes the pain is so severe that I have to take injections. Have tried various medicines. While I take the medicines it is ok once I stop it again it is the same. Is there any way to reduce the pains. Can I stop my menstrual cycle and yet get pregnant.
My father had an operation related to lungs problem.(due to Coal dust. He is a sunscreen employee) he has sugar and bp. Always feeling dizzy due to lack of control in both bp and sugar levels. Can you suggest best food items for him to have a balance diet. Pls suggest.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.