Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kandarp Vidhyarthi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kandarp VidhyarthiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and last previous week I am suffering from lest shoulder pain when I go to bed and sleep right side it more pain when I sleep in left side then I feel good. What I do.
I am having knee pain my age is 45 years from last 4-5 months. I have tried various medicine but the pain is as it is. May I get the the cure for my knees pain?
My last vertebrae are somehow pressed so l am continuously suffering from low back pain and leg pain from almost a year.
My nervous system is in stress and I feal pain in joint some phycik problem also ther slip disk is than obstruction in nerves working what is remedy.
Hello, I am suffering from coccyx (tailbone) pain from past 1 year. And now i am really fed up with this pain. Because of this my normal life has been disturbed. Please suggest me some permanent solution on dis. I consulted doc but he said there is no permanent solution.Plz help me out of this.
I am loosing continuously, I am using head and shoulder shampoo I am not sure what can I do .can you please help me with this problem?
I have noticed that when I am using stair cases up and down tic tic sound is heard from knees. And also while sitting down and getting up. This problem is only on my right knee. Why sound is coming and what is the problem and how to overcome this problem.
I injured my knee in an accident before 3 years. I treated it and didn't have any pain after 1 month so did not check for ligament tear. But now after 3 years I got pain at that region. What should I do?
I am a 46 year old male weighing 80 Kgs. I was fit and fine till about 6 months back. I started having problems with my joints like 1. It started paining in the muscle that joins the left shoulder ball and moves to the bicep. I stopped exercising and the pain went after 2-3 months. 2. I started playing Table Tennis and then started having tennis elbow problem in the right arm. I gave up that after a couple of months and it became fine 3. Now, for last 2-3 weeks have got severe pain in the area just above the back of the right foot ankle. I can walk but have great difficulty in jumping, and ascending or descending stairs. The joint just doesn't take the weight of the body and pains a lot. What is the problem and how can I get well again?
Meri wrist ki opposite wali haddi badh rahi hai jiski wajah se moment mein dikkat ho rahi hai aur ismein lehar bhi hai.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.