Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kandarp VidhyarthiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 36years old male Whar the symptoms of mouth cancer And I have sometimes numbness is my left side of the stomach which goes as soon as I rub the place and burp comes out.
I have an headache in one side only and also get pain in back of the neck. What is the remedy for it?
I am suffering from constipation problem. My motion are not clear what should I do? And I have back ach also please suggest something?
My sister had right side headache and ear pain also. Then I took brain scan, the result come and mentioned mid brain mildly compressed. I will attach scan report. Please see the let me know what prob? Clearly advise to me what I will do?
I m Mudasir mir from Srinagar I have a question I have back bone problem I can't stand my self clearly in early it has been burned.
My grandma hip bone got fractured and her age is about 85. Within 4 days, she got bed soar which is in starting stage. I need suggestions/guidance to treat it in this stage and stop it to improve further.
Neck paining on the right side . Since 5 days applied iodex ultra gel and omni gel but same problem.
I am a 57 year male, having pain in hand fingure, elbow joints. Last two years I am on daily 1 aspirin 100 mg and 1 lapitor 20 mg.
Pain in ankles lower half legs knees and elbows pain is permanent. No fever. What may be the cause and how it can be treated? Vitamin D is 80.
Sir mere baye pair ke ghutne me bahut dard rahte 2 salo se aise kabhi dard nahi hota hai lekin jab kabhi kamjor ho jate hai ya kisi din bahut chal lete hai us din .maine doctor se dikhya tha x ray v hua kuch nahi nikala doctor jo dava diye the wo khate to kuch thik rahta lekin phir pehle jaise hi koi acha dava batye.
Hi Dr. my age is 25. My problem is that whenever I get up in the morning I have witnessed lower back pain and it pains towards left side. So kindly help I am dealing with this problem from the past 1 month.
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture.
- Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden but develops slowly. In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile.
- Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. This happens because of the formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being inactive for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, which is very difficult to manage.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis. They include:
- Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints.
- Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain.
You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail. The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Total joint replacement, where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for controlling pressure and damage in the knees.
- Arthroscopy, where an incision is made in the knee for removing damaged parts.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor, if you experience any symptom of knee arthritis. Early treatment will prevent the condition from worsening.