Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KandarpYour feedback matters!
Hello am 22 year old. 3 month back I met with an accident. My wrist cut from fish tank glass. My nerve cutted ulnar nerve and median nerve. Now am goin daily to physiotherapy for treatment. Please tell me how much time it take to heal completely.
I am suffering from knee nearly 3 years I am using knee regularly but there is no solution for it paining same.
From last one week I am suffering from sciatic pain from hip to foot. please Do suggest me some thing for it. I also suffer earlier from this pain few years back also.
I have a back pain since 8 years, but now my left Leg also paining from last 15 days ( before 5 yrs a one doctor already told me, that after some days / yrs , due to choking up vains your Leg also starts paining & now its true ) so please tell me its medicine & also exercise thanks &waiting for your reply.
I am 35 years old man, I have pain in my left knee. In mri it says mild diffuse thickening and edema of cartilagenous covering of articular surface of medial femoral condyle--- s/s grade I chondropathy, with focal mild linear thickening of underlying cortex of medial femoral condyle and associated focal marrow edema as described. Likely representing early degenerative changes. Minimal fluid in the medial tibio femoral joint space. I am taking cola gee cs and gemcal tablet regularly from last one year some reliefe but not fully. Please suggest me.
Pain in left leg from ten years>symptoms like sciatica. Start pain from left side of hip to down the left leg. If apply ointment it relief for some time.Took MRI two times. Nerve slightly affected. Give suggestion.
NECK PAIN FROM 1 MONTH SOME TOIME UPTO LEFT HAND SOMETIME UPTO RIGHT HAND I TAKEN GASTRIC AND PAIN KILL TABLET BUT STILL PAIN IS THIER
My mother 85 years. Has knee problems for the last 20 years, but now cannot stand up without help for the last 3-4 months. Should we go for knee replacement at this age. Kindly suggest.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.