Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Is it natural to get belly bloated during menstrual days especially the first day when I get dysmenorrhea. Before menstruation starting also I had my stomach bloated to some extend. Basically I am not an obese or something but only my stomach appears bloated. Its due to what? Please reply.
Hello I want to have sex with my wife but I do not want to use condom will it be possible of pregnancy.
I have a problem related to the menstrual cycle when my menstrual cycle comes I have got a lot of pain. I also feel that my vagina part is blocking and fell uncomfortable I take lot of medicines for that but the medicine don't show any effect please sir or mam tell me what I can do for this. Which is your too much greatness.
Hello doctor I had my periods last month on the second day I drank chilled beer and it stopped bleeding den on d 3rd day it bleed lightly n periods ended den within 5 days after periods I had intercourse n took I pill within 2 hrs of intercourse N now my period date has missed dat is 5. N my breasts are feeling tender with lumps inside m worried if pill hasn't worked please help me.
Suggest feasible contraception methods other than condoms. And the details. I know about the monthly pills. What are their market names and how do they work? Thank-you.
Hi, i'm actually a 17 year old girl. Last month I was expecting I came to know about this around 2nd june. Friends suggested to eat lots and lots of papaya. I did so and within 2 days I felt strong cramps and bleeding started. My issue is the bleeding was not exactly blood much more like brown stains but a heavy flow of it. Now after 2 weeks i'm again experiencing vomiting, fatigue, frequent urination. So is there a chance I might still be pregnant?
I am 23 years old. Early this month I have indulged in oral sex with my boyfriend. We have never had an intercourse. My periods were due by 8th or 9th of this month. But I have still not got my periods. On 21st, we had a urine pregnancy test done by a doctor, who explained that the test result was negative. He told me to have piramulet n for 5 days and consult if still I hv not got my periods. Is his advise correct? I am very nervous about my periods? are urine test accurate? or should I do a blood test? please advise.
Hi i hav gone through tubul ligation 2 months back and i want 2 get pregnant again can u sugest home treatment bcos i dont want surgery method my tubes are not cut but they have tied.Plz answer me
She is getting marry after diwali but she has big fear of sex before marriage they try so many time for sex but they are not succeed so she has more fear that if that's not done. so what should she do?
Since 5 to 6 months. I feel pain in my left lower abdominal. Then I had gone for ultrasound in that report it has been write that, 2.6x1.4 cm cystic lesions with echogenic wall foci with comet tail artifacts seen within left ovary. please suggest me what should I do. Before starting my period I feel pain in my left abdominal. N sometime in my vagina also I feel little bit of pain. When I intercourse with my partner sometime i feel pain in vagina and in my abdominal but Just for few hours or 1-2 days. Know this time I am taking homeopathic medicine for my cystic lesions since 4 month. But I don't feel that it is giving me +ive result. please doc suggest me a good solution of all my problem with some medicine too. Please.
My wife is 46 years old and repeatedly washing hands for long time. Nobody can touch her and she is not touching to any one also. She thinks that blood intact with me. If by incidentally she touch someone, immediately change the clothes after bathing. If she go out and on return the clothes to be changed after bathing and only then sit on her fixed seat only. What should I do?
Dear sir, A gynec doctor suggest to take siphene 50- 5 tab after thir day of period. please help shall we make sex relation ship during having these tablets.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.