Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KamleshYour feedback matters!
I had my I pill tablet within 6 hours of sex. Is there still a chance of pregnancy. Please help me what to do now & how much time should I wait?
Is there is to worry if after taking unwanted-72 there is abdominal pain and after 1 day there is white secretion from vagina is there is chance of pregnancy.
Suvarnaprashan, also called as Swarnabindu prashan or Swarnaprashan is a treatment modality used in the Ayurvedic sciences for the enhancement of the immune system, boosting concentration and improving the intelligence of children. ‘Suvarna’ means gold and ‘Prashan’ means administration, which literally means administration of gold. Colloidal gold in the form of fine particles of metallic gold or the ‘swarna bhasma’ is administered to children, usually in the age groups of 0-15 years, as advised in the Ayurvedic literature. It is considered to be an ancient health tonic having multiple benefits in children. Its primary actions are the improvement of the functions of the brain, immune system and skin. It protects children from recurring infections.
Suvarnaprashan Sanskar is the technique which is considered to be immune-modulatory and is an ancient ritual undertaken in the Hindu families for children. At a specific period, is given to the children at the sunrise on every Pushya Nakshatra for at least a period of one year. However, some experienced ‘vaidyas’ or the Ayurvedic doctors are of the opinion that a low dose of Suvarnaprashan (less than 0.2mg per dose) for a period of 3 months should be given. Suvarnaprashan can also be given for 10 to 12 days per month and such 6‐12 cycles should be repeated to get maximum health benefits. The main ingredients in a dose of Suvarnaprashan are – Nano particles of pure gold, pure cow Ghee, unfiltered honey and water. Dosage of the swarna bhasma is calculated according to the body wight of the child. An amount of 0.25 to 0.50 mg per Kg body weight in a single dose of Suvarnaprashan is the ideal dose for infants and children up to age of 15 years.
Also, the total dosage should not exceed 30 mg per day if child is overweight. Ratio for the addition of ghee and honey is 1:3, where 1 part of cow ghee and 3 parts honey are added in the mixture. The benefits of using this technique has been described widely across Hindu scriptures on Ayurvedic medicines. The immune system of the children has been observed with evidences to become stronger. Its action of strengthening the immune system protects children from seasonal infections. Also on contraction of diseases, recovery is quicker. It acts in increasing the physical strength and rate of growth of the infant. Cognitive functions of the brain, intelligence and memory power also improve. Digestive power of the stomach of the child increases and digestion related complaints of the child reduce. It also acts on the appetite of the child. It affects the overall health of the children across all ages after administration in a positive manner. Quick absorption in the body of the infants and children is the basis of its beneficial effects.
The gold ash used in Suvarnaprashan has been observed to act on the macrophages present in peritoneum, phagocytes, catecholamines in the brain, 5 HT and the plasma cortisone levels. Apart from its immunomodulatory function, it has a free radical scavenging activity. It is also an analgesic and anti-stress medication. Standardizing of the preparation, dose and administration protocol is a necessity to propagate its use as a highly recommended medication for a better health of the children. It should be brought in use on a community level, to combat diseases of the young age and also to curb the spread of epidemics. It can be promoted as a preventive treatment in the society.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I gave unwanted 72 to my gf immediately after sex at 1st feb 2018. I used condom also but she is suffering from headache, vomiting etc. What can she do to prevent this? There is any chance of pregnancy?
Hy im 32 Years old height 5.4, weight 74 Kgs, at age of 29 I have birth to boy but at early at 28 weeks due to preclamcia n I under gone with dialysis but very soon in just one month I was fine no medication fit. But now I would like to go for another baby has I had problem while first pregnant I want to have three kids, is there any chance I can go to twin is that possible and is that safe for I mean will I have any problem. Im in dubai at tge movement please suggest me some medication and bless me with twins.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.