Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KamleshYour feedback matters!
I took contraceptive pill within 24 hours of intercourse but still getting signs of pregnancy, the pregnancy test shows Negative result ,can there be still chance of pregnancy?
My 25-years-old wife had delivered (normal delivery) a healthy female baby on 13 Nov 2016. We had unprotected intercourse on 27 Dec 2016. Should we take emergency contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy? Will there be any side-effects? When her normal menstrual period will start? Shall we start OCPs? Regards.
I am 17 years old. I had my last periods on may 5.a guy rubbed his precum on my vagina on may 29. I had my meprate dose from june 30 to july 5.m having slight bleeding or mild bleeding from july 9 nyt. I tested pregnancy kit on nearly july 10. It showed negative. M I pregnant.
I am 30 years old, It's been 6 years of our marriage and I have 4 year old baby girl, normal delivery. Now my husband is complaining that my vagina is very loose. Please advice how can I tighten my vagina.
Sir meri wife ko 6 inch ka fibroids hai uterus mai aur wo abhi 20 saal ki hai. Aur maine abhi tak koi family planing nahi kiya hai. Aur operation nahi karana chahta. Kya ye dawa se theek ho sakta hai. Please help me.
Hello, I dnt want baby. Can you explain the time or days cycle at which she cannot conceive. Because I dnt want to use condom. please help.
Sir I am 26 year old and have a baby of 6 month, just now I have terminated by unwanted pregnancy and while done ultrasound of uterus then found 2.5cm fibroid over uterus. Previously I have suffered from fibroid in unmarried age 2.5 year ago So please suggest what is the cause of formation fibroid and treatment of it.
Mam me 34 weeks pregnant hu and mujhe bahot cold and caugh bht ho raha hai so please give me best solution.
My wife has two chocolate cysts in the right ovary and has been suggested two options - 1. Remove by laparoscopic surgery. 2. Reduce size of chocolate cysts by taking injections (lupride Depot 3.75 mg) for 2-3 months and then remove by laparoscopic surgery. Reducing size will make the surgery easier for doctor and recovery easier for patient due to reduced adhesions. I have read somewhere that these are supposed to be injected within 5 days of period date, please tell me if this is true? Her last period was on 14 the July, so can we inject lupride Depot 3.75 mg now or should we wait for her next period in August? Which of the above two options is more recommended?
Respected doctor's. My wife age 29 years and I am 43 years. We married 8years and have 2son. Now a day she take ocp for birth control. We think about copper. So Is it safe? After insert copper any thing change in her health? During intercourse face any problem? How many years it's safe?
Every month at period it continue bleeding for 8-10 days. For this reason I am so week. What is the solution doctor? Is it possible to cure?
I delivered twin babies 3 months earlier. The procedure was normal delivery. Is it safe to continue physical relationship now. And what better precaution should be taken to avoid further pregnancy?
I got married in june 2014. I can not do the intercourse continuously because I am frequently going to site. During sex my wife always take tension. My wife always penetrate my penis by using her hand. I have tested sperm count sperm count is 95 mil/ml. Now still we do not have baby. Please what we can do for giving birth to child.
Have severe pricking pain during inter course and severe burning sensation after the new please suggest me the remedy.
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.
Sugar is an important source of calories in the body as it can provide immediate energy to the body after consumption. Sugar being a simple carbohydrate is digested quickly and released into the bloodstream to be used as energy. However, too much sugar in the bloodstream at once can cause a host of disorders in the body including affecting one's sex life. Outlined below are the ways how sugar adversely affects sex life-
1. Impairs the gene that regulates sex hormones - Glucose and fructose are synthesized in the liver, where the excess is converted into fat. When fat synthesis rate goes up in the body, it affects SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) gene in the body. This gene is responsible for regulating the levels of testosterone and estrogen in the body. Hence, in this case, the affected person becomes highly susceptible to infertility.
2. Lowers testosterone levels - Indulging in a diet that consists of too much sugar affects insulin resistance. Due to this, testosterone levels drop in both men and women. This causes disorders related to sexual function such as erectile dysfunction and also reduces sex drive.
3. Fatigue and reduced energy levels - Foods high in sugar cause temporary spikes in blood sugar which in turn results in fatigue, thus reducing sex drive. It also decreases levels of Orexin, a neurotransmitter that regulates feelings of arousal in the body, causing fatigue and lethargy.
4. Increases stress - Increased stress levels as a result of sugar consumption occur when high insulin levels cause the body to produce cortisol, a stress hormone. Too much cortisol in the body decreases libido. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.