Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamaldhi
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. KamaldhiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 years old male. I got an heart attack in dec 2014. Now I want to know about precautions which I have to taken
Sir I am 30 year age, 4 months back hypertension is started and increased now its 150/90.10. 10.2015 I admitting hospital for hypertension and cough and give medicine for BP for daily use. But I don't want continue using BP tablet give me suggestion for other remedies.
Sir I am serious trouble for hyper tension of last one week, please suggest me positively and give some medicine and suggestion.
What else can we have except water to control our water level as I sweat much more than normal person. Is more sweating is normal or there is some problem. I even sweat while eating. Pls suggest. My bp is 90 and 140. Is it because of bp.
Priyanka got high bp from last two days, reading was 155/110 What should she do. Also share the reasons.
I am a 23 year old male, height 5.5 ft, 52 kg. I'm suffering from palpitations, panic attacks, heart burns and pressure in the sinus from past 8 months i've tried various doctors and medications but unable to find any solutions to this. I tried homeopathy also tried allopathy but it was of no use as I had acid reflux. I tried various ayurvedic docs. But after 1 week of medication it becomes in effective. I did whole body checkup but every thing right from blood to ECG was normal etc just eosinophil in blood was 15 (normal range 1 - 6) and mucus was detected. Also I had vitamin D deficiency please help.
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!