Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. KamaldhiYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old past 6 months my heart beats are going faster then normally when I doing my office work then suddenly my hands are also vibrating so that I am not writing properly kindly help me for this.
Sir, I am 23 years male. My height is 5'11" & weight is 128. For last 2 years I am having hypertension with anxiety. In last year I had panic attacks two or three times due to anxiety. Now i am taking these following medicenes: 1-selomax 50/5 (metoprolol succinate extended relese& amlodipine besilate tablets) 2-paroxee cr 25 (paroxetine hcl controlled release tab) 3-winbp ct40/6.25 (omlesartan medoxomil 40mg &chlorthalidone 6.25mg tab) 4-febumac 40 (febuxostat tab 40mg) 5-bio-d3 max (calcitriol, omega-3-fatty acids (epa&dha, methylcobalamin, folic acid, boron, calcium carbonate soft geltincap) in 1st june 2015 I had bp-150/80, pulse-76& triglyceride-223mg/dl. Sir please advice me about my medication and can I use medication or any type of suppliments for weight loss?
Hi All, Today is worlds kidney day here in UAE. I got free health checkup my report is. 1. Male 2.27 years. 3. BP: 103/ 66 4. Height: 152 CM 5: Weight: 42.5KG 6: HGT: 4.3 They said your are totally healthy only you are underweight and they said no need to gain weight but I want to gain weight minimum 4 kg more. Is it possible? And how? Pls help. Thanks.
Hello mere left chest main kabhi kabhi pain hota rehta h I am wondering. My pbf blood test is normal please help me.
Hi am 27 yrs old male. Having gastric issues. I need to gain weight. What type of diet and medicine I need to take to look good gain weight and to stop gastric issues. Even I have some regurgitation issues after having lunch or dinner if had stomach full with minimal vomiting occasionally please help me in this.
I have fluctuating high blood pressure, varies mostly around 150-130/95-80, have been taking nebistar 5 mg from last 5 years, any other alternative be it allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic that could stabilize blood pressure.
My Wife's heart beat is around 90 to 100 per minute in normal state when she walks it is around 120, she is diabetic and has cholesterol as well. Is it normal, should I take some steps.
Hello, I am 37 years pretty healthy man with no bad habits except being not active, recently my blood pressure has shot up to 140/100 I am worried a lot. What should I do to get the BP down please suggest what to do & what not to do. I am confused.
The new epidemic that has taken the world by storm is obesity. The proportion of obese people is increasing and the age of onset of obesity is decreasing gradually. There is an optimal weight for a given height of a person. Obesity is when a person's weight is 20% more than the optimal weight. It brings with it a host of other health conditions, as it impairs the body’s overall functioning.
- Diabetes 2: In a normal person, food gets broken down into glucose to provide the required energy for the body using insulin. The body’s inability to produce sufficient insulin to convert the excessive amount of sugar in the body leads to diabetes. Growing to be a leading cause of early death, diabetes brings with it a host of complications affecting almost all systems and parts of the body including stroke, kidney disease, blindness, and death. Diabetes and obesity have a direct correlation and can be prevented and managed by eating a balanced diet, losing weight, exercising, and having a healthy lifestyle.
- Heart problems: An increased BMI also ups the risk for coronary heart disease (CHD), where the blood vessels are narrowed due to constant accumulation of fat in their inner walls. This gradually reduces the blood flow through these and may when complete cut-off happens, it could result in heart attack or stroke, affecting the heart or the brain. There could also be cases where the heart fails to pump sufficient blood to the rest of the body, affecting their effective functioning. Obese people also have a higher blood pressure than people who maintain a good BMI.
- Breathing problems: One of the main causes of labored breathing is excessive weight. The condition called sleep apnea which is sudden bouts of absence of breathing during sleep is very high in obesity. It can cause snoring, daytime sleepiness, increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. In people with sleep apnea, weight loss is one of the first and most recommended therapies. Asthma and general breathing disorders are also higher in obese people.
- Abnormal body cholesterol: Obese people also tend to have abnormally higher levels of body fat, especially the bad cholesterol, which again leads to coronary disease. It is a vicious cycle with one leading to the other and aggravating the other.
- Osteoarthritis: Added weight leads to pressure on the hips, knees and lower back. There is added wear and tear and pain, which further limits movement.
- Cancer: Some cancers, of the colon, endometrium, kidney, pancreas, gallbladder, breast and esophagus are more prevalent in obese people.
These are just some, there are more. The best way to avoid all these is to watch your weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.