Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KalpnaYour feedback matters!
7-8 kg at 9 months is good weight at this age. It is not necessary to add powdered badam etc. The tiny particles of badam can cause problems. Wait till the child at least one year old.
I am having hair loss problem from last two months I can consult the doctor and I have used all type of tips of hair but its not clear so please suggested the solution.
Toe Walking: What You Need to Know
Some children walk on their toes rather than their feet. This looks similar to standing on your “tiptoes.”
- Toe walking is common among infants first learning to walk.
- A majority of children will stop toe walking on their own without intervention.
- Physical therapy, bracing and casting are used to treat toe walking, with surgical procedures available if these methods are unsuccessful.
What is toe walking?
Toe walking is when a child walks on the toes or ball of the foot without the heel or other parts of the foot coming in contact with the floor. Sometimes there is an underlying condition that can cause a child to walk on the toes, but other times there is not.
What are the symptoms of toe walking?
Children who persistently toe walk may develop tightness in their ankles and benefit from treatments that stretch the calf muscle.
Toe Walking Diagnosis
A physical exam is usually all that is needed to diagnose toe walking, but during the exam, the provider will also assess the child’s gait, range of motion and muscle tone.
Children should also be assessed for any neurologic abnormalities that could be contributing to the toe walking. Sometimes a child can be found to have a muscle tone imbalance or neurological finding that prompts further evaluation for an underlying cause of the toe walking. But if there are no abnormal findings, the child likely has idiopathic toe walking, meaning there is no found reason for the toe walking other than that he or she has a preference to do so.
Toe Walking Treatment
1. Physical Therapy
Several sessions to work on stretching the tight muscles may be beneficial to decrease the amount of toe walking. Children will also benefit from completing stretching exercises at home.
Some children may benefit from an ankle-foot orthosis (AFO) to help encourage a flat foot with walking. The AFO is a custom brace used during the daytime to help stretch and encourage a flat foot position. If worn at night, the AFO can help stretch the tight muscles while a child is sleeping.
3. Serial Casting
Short leg casts can be applied for one- to two-week intervals to progressively work on stretching the tight muscles and improving the position of the foot and ankle. Children are able to walk in these casts. The addition of Botox injections to help stretch the tight muscles in casts may be more effective in some children.
4. Achilles Tendon or Gastrocnemius Lengthening
When physical therapy and serial casting are ineffective in correcting the tight ankle, a surgery may be necessary to achieve a flat foot position with walking. A lengthening is a surgical procedure in which the tight Achilles tendon or gastrocnemius muscle is lengthened to allow greater range of motion and function of the foot and ankle. The lengthening also allows children to better tolerate AFOs and achieve a flat foot position with walking.
What will be the cost of first premolar teeth implant? I already removed it in mumbai but now due to work I am in chennai.
Foods to avoid during menstruation cycle
Eating right kind of food can make your irritable menstruation days easier. It also helps in reducing stress level, cramps and managing mood swings.
Here’s how you must mind your food.
1. Dairy products and red meat: Dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and milk and red meat contain arachidonic acids which elevate cramps during your periods.
2. Fats, Trans fat and fried food: High intake of fatty, trans fatty and fried food leads to bloating and breast tenderness and increased estrogen levels which causes cramps. It’s better not to consume fats for few days.
3. Processed food and salt: Processed food contains lot of sodium. It should be avoided as it causes bloating and heavy feeling which makes the pain all the more unbearable.
4. Sugar-rich food: Sugar no doubt gives instant energy but taking excessive sugar during these days can bring fluctuation in blood sugar levels which results in stress and mood swings.
5. Alcohol: It’s important to stop taking alcohol during menstruation. But if you happen to drink at all, try to balance it out by drinking a lot of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 23 years old Boy I am suffer from backbone pain and I loose my sperm in urine sir please tell an treatment for cure these problem.
Hello, my age is 39. I have been suffering from sleeplessness for the past 10 ten years. Some times, I drink beer to get sleep but I can't keep drinking beer everyday to get sleep! Actually, I am software engineer so, I am used to work for long hours during the night. Can you please help me find solution for my sleeplessness? Waiting for your reply.
Yummy tehri reinvented
Let's make a conventional tehri in our own style. Let's see how we promote the weight loss after eating healthy and nutritious food.
2nd recipe direct from my kitchen just for you.
Tehri (conventional way)
Rice 1 1⁄2 cup (24 tbs), soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained
Water 3 cup (48 tbs)
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoon
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Salt 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Peppercorns 1⁄2 teaspoon
Star anise 3
Cinnamon stick 1
Carrot 1, cut up
Green peas 1⁄4 cup (4 tbs)
Cabbage /cauliflower 1⁄2 cup
Onion 1, thinly sliced
1. In a pressure cooker, heat oil, add in the whole spices, cook for 30 seconds. Add onion and saute until the onions turn translucent.
2. Add the other vegetables and rice, stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour in water, add salt and turmeric, close the lid and cook for about 5 minutes.
Serving (ideal for two serve).
Total fat 44 g 60%
Saturated fat 6 g
Sodium 2027.5 mg 84.5%
Total carbohydrates 264 g 87.9%
Dietary fiber 14.7 g 58.9%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 28 g 56.6%
Vitamin a 212.2% vitamin c 52.5%
Calcium 28.1% iron 59.2%
Who does not like the yummy tasty' tehri. Now lets make it our way. Very healthy, yummy and low calorie. My own version of my favorite tehri right from my own kitchen.
We will use the same ingredient in most healthy and low calorie style, and then check the calorie count of our tehri.
Same ingredients just minus the oil and lessen the carbohydrate of the rice.
1. Boil one cup rice rice, when they are cooked and then drain the excess water. So our simple rice is ready.
2. Take a kadai, it should be heated t the maximum flame, then add onion, tomato, garlic and cook them with no oil. Add in the whole spices with salt, cook for 30 seconds and saute until the onions turn translucent after that add peas, other vegetables like carrot, cauliflower, broccoli.
3. Cook till the vegetables becomes soft, then add the turmeric powder, dhaniya powder, lal mirch and cook for 1 min.
4. After that add little water in the mix and add rice. Cook for 5-7 min and your yummy healthy recipe is ready. Now lets check its nutrific and calorie value.
So now lets check what is the diffrence between boiled and steamed rice.
Boiling means straining the excess water (starch) when the rice becomes soft. Steamed rice refer to the rice which is pressure cooked.
So the difference in calories if we take 100 gram steamed rice the calorie is 150 kcal and in cooked 100 grams boiled rice the calorie is 100 kcal. And the carbohydrate content is also very less in boiled rice. Brown rice can be a more healthier option if you like the taste of brown rice.
Lets see the calorie counts of our tehri.
We have used only one cup rice and taken out the excess starch. Secondly try to use as much vegetables in the rice. Vegetable increases the nutritive value but decreases the calories. We have reduced the calories count by 900 kcal. There is no diffrence in taste but we have added more of vegetables. So your minerals, vitamins and antioxidantteh content is more. What more you can ask for?
Calories 800 kcal (for two servings)
Total fat 2 g
Sodium 2027.5 mg
Total carbohydrates 175 g
Dietary fiber 20 g
Protein 28 g
Vitamin a 212 vitamin c 5
Calcium 28.1% iron 59.2%