Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K R Lahiya
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K R LahiyaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 female. I easily get numbness in my feets and hands even when I am simply seating on sofa or lying on bed and whenever I sit cross leg after few minutes its become very hard as someone put heavy weight on my legs. Please guide me in this regard what should I have to do ?
My mother have pain in legs heel and on both side of heel. We have consulted too many doctors but there is no benefit. What can I do.
I have pain in my backbone from last 6 months. I have tried so many treatments but there is no relief. Kindly suggest me a better medicine aur diagnosis I should cover up as fast as possible. I always thankful to you doctor for this.
I'm 38 years old and currently working as a sales person in Saudi Arabia. I drive a lot sometimes 400 kms or more for the last three years. Now I got pain in my right thigh, it may be coz my leg on the accelerator always and my thigh is hard pressed on seat. I don't know exactly what happened and which doctor to see.
If so, you may have cervical or Lumbar spondylosis.
Do you have tingling, numbness, weakness or pain in shoulders, Back, lower limbs & arm or hand?
If the answer is yes, then you may also have cervical / Lumbar radiculopathy.
Cervical / Lumbar spondylosis is the general term for age-related wear and tear (osteoarthritis) of the vertebrae and discs in the Spine . It is a common problem starting in the 30’s that develops to affect more than 90% of people older than 65.
When the wear and tear from the spondylosis pinches nerves leading to the arms /legs causing pain or numbness,
it is then called cervical / Lumbar radiculopathy.
Please must take traditional & result oriented, Ayurveda & Panchkarma treatment therapies before any Surgery for these problems
Are you looking for a safe and reliable treatment then Arogyam Ayurveda is for you.
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.