Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.K.Yadav
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.K.YadavYour feedback matters!
What can I do when I sex firstly in my life with my girlfriend And tell me also what can I do sex stamina and long period sex I mean to say duration of sex.
I am 35 years old. I have started to see small 2-3 black spots, shapes in my vision. I think its called floaters by eye doctors. Can you please suggest me some vitamins ,medicines which I can get over the counter to cure it. Also I hope its not serious right? Please answer as soon as possible.
What does the hbsag ultra test done for? My wife value is 20.6% it got reduced from 25.61% does that mean that she is recovering? Please answer I am in a lot of stress regarding her illness.
I am newly married, I want to know how much (number of times in a day) sex is good for to control health as well work stress.
Sir, I am currently on amazeo-100 mg single tablet daily and I am under medication for last 9 years. Now the disease is totally controlled but my problem is ED. Testosterone, TSH and serum prolactin also normal. Also I don't have any sugar and cardiac issues. Before this disease I have very good erections and sexually very good power. Continuing amazeo is not a problem but I want to get my sex power back normally means without any tablet. So Is it possible or Is there a single tablet for control both? Please suggest me.
Dear sir I am suffering from high levels of uric acid as a result often have gout pains in my feet. Please suggest what kind of medicine and diet should I follow?
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.