Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.K.YadavYour feedback matters!
I am having ring worm in my both thighs. If I apply KZ Cream and KZ soap daily, I take Levo M tablet daily since last 8 months. It was cured someway but, it again starts itching. 2nd Problem is wherever it got cured, it left black skin. It is spreading in very big area. Please suggest what should I do.
I had unprotected sex, my foreskin tired, and there are red rashes on my penis also it stinks now what should I do?
I am 25 yrs old staying in mumbai. I am suffering from ringworm disease having groins near my thighs for the last 5, 6 months due to mumbai weather. I have used various creams for this. Please suggest me the better way to cure it.
I have a pain in my stomach lower right side down side. Not continuously but like evening crimp type pain .tell me the solution.
Sir/madam I am 32 years old man I have a operation of hernia in this month today my stiches have been cut now can I take egg and juice now?
My son 5 years is very fussy in eating habits. He never eats properly. Since his birth till now I am very much worried about his growth. He generally remain sick sometimes fever sometime motions etc. Please suggest He usually wets the beds in sleeping.
I am 19 years old. Only half of my face is getting sweat. Another half remains smooth and clear. I have been experiencing this for 3 to 4 years. But that's not a big deal I think so. But indeed I want to know the reason. Hope you help me out of it.
I am a 60-years old woman, suffering from urinary incontinence since the past 30 years, after birth of my daughter. I'm afraid of invasive procedures. Please suggest names and dosage of medicines that can be taken orally. Thanks,
My friend is 32 years old please tell me how neem tree is useful to aids patient. Can you suggest an ayurvedic medicine to him.
I am 20 years old female. Mujhe 1 Saal se sar me dard rahta h. Sabse pehale meri neck me sujan aur dard hua. Uske baad dharkan tej ho jata h aur sar me baichaini hone lagata h. Bahut ilaj bhi karaye h par koi sudhar nhi h. Please help me.
Mam, My wife is always drinking my sperm after our sex session is it harmful for her or is it hazardous for her to get pregnant..
I am consuming" stay on capsules" one in the morning (with milk). Age-23 height -6'1 weight - 84kg. Suffering from PE. My question is are there any side effects of these capsules? Also I am planning to buy" stay on penis massage oil" to enhance the length of penis. Suggest me regarding oil. And is it possible to increase the length of your penis by massage oils? Apart from that, its been only 4-5 capsules but I can feel the change i. E erections are hard now. Suggest me some exercises for penis as well. One more thing I have been masturbating from the age of 14. Daily (oftentimes more than once) meanwhile consuming these capsules can I masturbate or not? Also for how many months I should continue to take capsules? Much obliged. Thankyou in advance.
Mene apni g.f ke sath sex kia uske periods ke last vale din Us din usko periods khatm ho gye the Aur mene without condom sex kia Aur erection under nahi, bahar kia Kya meri g.f pregnant ho sakti h Aur agr ho sakti h To koi idea dena pregnancy rokne ke lie.
I am suffering from headache (trapezius 1. I am suffering from it since the past few days. I have not had this headache ever before. What could be the cause?
Dear Doctor, I am a gross diabetic and hypertensive and have undergone cabg heart bypass ten years back. I am a professional working in a nationalized bank in supervisor cadre as officer. Since three months my feet and upper feet are burning and I feel that blood may shootout any time in that intensity of pain. There are frequent swellings in the ankles and feet, and unbearable pains in the entire day and more in the nights. I am using mixtard40 insulin 30am 16pm units, metformin, and silica-t and metyxyl for Blood pressure and also one nurokind one in the morn I in the evening. Yet no relief. Please advice for correction.
I have a pain in my head if any one can touch my head then my head rolling and pain starts for last 1 year this problem starts.
Me and my husband planning for baby. But on recent checkup we come to know, I have PCOD (polycystic syndrome ovaries) problem and in semen test of my husband we knows his sperm count is null. Please, suggest me what kind of treatment and medicine we should have to take. Please help me out from this trouble.
Male Sexual Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation - Correction Through Diet, Lifestyle and Ayurvedic Herbs
Premature ejaculation (PE) is defined as the uncontrolled ejaculation which happens either before or shortly post sexual penetration. This usually happens without any sexual stimulation and leads to unsatisfactory results for both the partners. Premature ejaculation might affect a man's confidence and lead to anxiety and stress.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) refers to the inability to maintain an erection required for the sexual needs of a man or his partner. This is often termed as impotence.
Both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction are common forms of male sexual dysfunction and can affect any man at any point of his life.
Treatment includes the following:
- Lifestyle changes include abstinence from alcohol and smoking. Regular exercises and yoga should be done. Deep breathing exercises also help.
- Diet modification by avoiding fried, junk, processed, canned and denatured foods. Cereals, eggs, blueberries, bananas, onions, celery, ginger, lettuce, honey and milk should be included in diet. Blueberries and cereals help in the blood circulation of the genital area thus maintain erection.
Ayurvedic treatment for Premature Ejaculation:
- Dinacharya / Ratricharya - This is the systematic following of the day to day routine. It includes the sleep pattern, quality and quantity of food, exercise, sex, brushing and the many do's and don'ts to be followed.
- Ritucharya - This is basically the systematic seasonal protocol, which should be followed.
- Sadvritta and Sadachara - This practice enables to have a circle of goodness and also following the practice of good deeds.
- Achara Rasayana - A behavior and conduct should be followed which benefits if Rasayana in the form of rejuvenators, anti-ageing medicines and immune modulators are taken.
- Vega Dharana and Vega udeerna should be avoided - Natural reflexes like urination, defecation, sneeze, hunger, thirst, sleep, sex, crying should be avoided. Also, anxiety, anger, stress, jealousy, hatred should be avoided.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Man.
Ayurvedic treatment of Erectile Dysfunction:
1. Vajikarana therapy - This herbal therapy leads to strength, potency, increased time of erection and happiness. This therapy can only be administered in a person who exhibits self-control and is between 18-70 years old.
Other than the specific ayurvedic remedies mentioned, these should also be done:
- Massaging of the body especially the genital areas with herbal oils acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Yoga and meditation helps to overcome stress and exertion.
- Herbal supplements should be taken to rejuvenate the reproductive organ.
- A sound sleep of minimum 8 hours a day.
- Natural Urges should not be avoided.
- Ghee should be added in diet.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.