Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K K NigamYour feedback matters!
I want to know that if once I suffered from dengue, so is it possible to have dengue fever again, Is it right that if a person had dengue once he will not suffer it again. Is that correct.
Dear sir am male 28 years, I got lots of pimples and black heads on my face, o consulted Dr. twice but I didn't get result so please help me to reduce my blackheads thanking you.
I am 21 years old and is suffering from demographic urticaria skin allergy. I am asthmatic. What should I do? Is there a permanent cure to the allergies?
I was having chickenpox 1 month ago now I Am okay but there are so many black spots are remaining on my face. Dr. prescribed Aciclovir Cream I.P. Herpex 5%. I used it but I can not get rid of spots my skin is so oily too . Please tell me some kind of Effective Natural treatment for this . Seeking for your reply . Thanks.
He has spinal cord injury at t8 level. During night time he can't sleep due to muscle spasm, its disturbing badly. What should we do for decreasing spasm?
I want to know about musli power extra capsules. Can I take this to improve my sex ability and ejaculation time.
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos But no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I am 1 month old baby's mother, My age 25 and my suffering from fungal infections. please suggests me the right.
Iam 23 yeats old am working as software engineer so some time am getting so tension regarding work not only for that for small thing also automatically am gettung tension. I dnt want to get any tension for any thing so what I have to do?
Myth: Staring at a computer screen all day is bad for the eyes.
Fact: Using a computer does not damage your eyes. However, staring at a computer screen all day can contribute to eyestrain or tired eyes. People who stare at a computer screen for long periods tend not to blink as often as usual, which can cause the eyes to feel dry and uncomfortable. To help prevent eyestrain, adjust the lighting so it doesn't create a glare or harsh reflection on the screen, rest your eyes briefly every 20 minutes, and make a conscious effort to blink regularly so that your eyes stay well lubricated.
Hello doctor. I am 28 years old married women and I am 5 weeks pregnant. All other symptoms related to this stage of pregnancy is normal but I have seen light spots or bleeding twice this week. So let me know is there any reason to worry. What should I do?
I am suffering from the habit of feeling looseness of I feel like I am an simple body with no energy please suggest me that what can I do for overcoming this problem?
Hi, even though I have Tight 8 hrs sleep my eyes generally will be very small and due to which my face looks sleepy and also I look sick as well. May I know the reason please.
My tummy is increasing day after day , I am 5'10' and weighs 83 Kgs , Please advise me to reduce my flabs on tummy and face ?
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetes are likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes:
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.