Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
What are of symptoms of oral cancer? Can it be cured? What are the foods that are essential for reducing the chances of it?
I am a 62 years old, 10 days back done fistula operation and the biosis to the clinic and found colorectal cancer. We consulted with doctor and said that bipas s operation for motion for perament. Is there any other treatment?
My mother suffering from breast cancer I want know about breast cancer what should I do for my mother.
I am 66yrs old having a utricle cyst of radious 1.2 cm on enlarged prostrate of 32gms with psa 1.8 at present with symptom of frequent urination14-16 times a day. Can thegrowtdh of cyst n prostrate be reduced to evade future complication/surgery.
Sir my brother normally he don't have any problem bt for the certain period he will be feel depressed and say that I have cancer diseases and like that. And now its last stage and sometime say I have a big diseases doctor told to our relative. Like he is doing like that for last 10 yrs. Bt not alway he will do like that only for 10 days in a year or may be once in 6 month. Even doctor checked him they don't found any diseases like that. So please help me I think he have some psychological problem. And at last I would like to inform you that he run a shop of furniture hardware.
Sir I am 24 year boy suffering from prostatitis from last 6 months. 10-12 pus cell in sperm. No growth in culture. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion 400mg no cure. I go to uroglist he give me levofloxion 500mg for 6 weeks. In how many weeks antibiotics start working. Please reply me sir.
What is the blood Cancer. What is the is the effect of blood cancer in human body. How to stop the blood cancer in human body. And how to treat brain tumor?
I am 70 years old male and i am taking medicines for Blood pressure and prostate enlargement. (lose 20mg, Cilakar 10mg and urimax. 4mg). I have been suffering from symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome during last 5 years and had my gallbladder removed in 2014. I have gone through colonoscopy, endoscopy, and tried various medicines including ayurvedi medicines for IBS but the loose motions after taking food in the morning continues. Can you suggest any remedy which in your experience works.
I am 21 years old and from a few weeks back I am suffering from chest pain. Don't know the reason why I am getting pain. I Am getting fear that I have breast lumps what to do to confirm this?
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.