Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti Prakash WaliYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years boy and I wants to holds my sperms during masturbation or sex but my cums out soon near about 10-15 minutes. What should I do to hold my ejaculation naturally for last longing on bed please tell me./
I tried to control masturbation, to an extent it is a success. But even now I am doing it in alternate day by watching softporn movies. Can it be controlled?
Sir, My head was paining while walk in sun light and also pain when drive car or motorcycle after 10 km. Please advise.
I gt some pimple on my stomach. It kept itching. Than it strtd expanding. Whenever I used 2 eat out it itches tooo mch. Nd its continuously spreading. Wht shld I do.
I am having head ace. What should I do. Sometime after sleeping I get an head ace. What are precautions. And why I get it.
Sir, please tell me permanent cure of nightfall problem. I am suffering a lot from this problem. Provide me some useful tips to cure this problem.
I have a habit of masturbation for 3 years. From 1 year I masturbating nearly thrice a week. I am feeling pain in my testis from 1 year when they are just touched with very very very low pressure, what could be the reason and solution?
Sir today I noticed that I got pox. What should I do now. Please tell me what to eat, how to cure it and how many days does it take to cure. Thank you sir.
M suffering from blood stools from three days m not having a proper motion daily. Evn wen I'm going for motion it's too hard for me to get out the motion. Today completely I din had my motion m feeling tensed is thy any problem.
I have dust mite allergy. I am getting cold everytime I am exposed to old clothes, books etc. It starts as cold then it becomes breathing trouble in two days.
'Metabolic' are the biochemical processes that are involved in the normal functioning of your body. Risk factors are common traits, habits or conditions that raise your risk of developing a disease. Metabolic syndrome is the term used for a group of factors that increase your risk of developing the cardiac diseases and other health issues, like stroke and diabetes. Metabolic syndrome is becoming a prevalent disorder due to a sharp rise in the rate of obesity among adults. Metabolic syndrome may soon overtake smoking as the dominant risk factor responsible for heart disorders.
The following are some of the dominant symptoms of metabolic syndrome:
- Abdominal obesity
- A high level of Triglyceride( 150 and higher)
- A lowered level of HDL (good cholesterol)
- Blood pressure of 130/85 and above
- Increased level of blood sugar (fasting) of 110 or more
It is not impossible to prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome. Slight lifestyle alterations can help to delay the onset of the disorder. In order to control metabolic syndrome effectively, you need to require long term dedication towards your health.
The following are some tips that may help you to control your metabolic syndrome:
- Lead an active life: Studies suggest that if you lead an active life, you run a lower risk of developing metabolic syndrome. If you exercise on a regular basis and participate in physical activities, it will help you to reduce your blood pressure level. Active lifestyle is also known to improve your insulin sensitivity, which will help you to control your metabolic syndrome effectively.
- Healthy diet: A healthy and balanced diet that comprises of fresh leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and whole grains carbohydrates is good for your overall health and helps to prevent or slow down the onset of metabolic syndrome.
- Drink in moderation: A glass of wine on a daily basis is beneficial for your health. According to recent studies, moderate intake of wine may lower a person's risk of developing metabolic syndrome. It must be kept in mind that wine is only helpful when consumed in moderation. In fact, over indulgence in wine is actually injurious to health.
- Maintain an ideal body weight: Obese people are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure and increased blood sugar level; all of which fuel the risk of developing metabolic syndrome. Reduce your excessive body fat to achieve an ideal body weight to lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist.