Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jeetender Singh RathoreYour feedback matters!
I have started running from 2 weeks now I have pain in my leg in lower part called fibula. What is the problem. One information I have stone in kidney.
I am 40 years male having burning sensation and little pain in anus lower part since few days. What is the case may be? Please advice.
I' ve a real bad pain at my anus when I sit. While passing motion I don' t feel that pain. But while driving I feel that pain a lot. Kindly help.
HiI am 35yrs old male and suffering from kidney stones pls tell me how to remove it without operation.
My 2 months 20 days baby is urinating around 5 Times in an hour from past 3 days. And in deep sleep in night she is less urinating. I was detected with gestational diabetes in my pregnancy and was on diet control with no insulin taken. After delivery baby was tested for diabetes and every thing was normal. What may be the reason for this. Is it due to cold climate? Her birth weight is 3.02 kg and present weight is 5. 5 kg.
An overactive bladder is a condition that is characterized by a problem in the bladder storage function; a problem that eggs one on to urinate frequently. This condition can cause problems in your social and work life. You may isolate yourself from others and feel embarrassed about the situation.
If you have an overactive bladder, you may exhibit symptoms of frequent urination, involuntary leakage of urine and frequent urge to urinate. These symptoms might disrupt your daily life; so it is important to seek advice from a medical practitioner.
To better understand what causes an overactive bladder, you need to know how the urination process works. Urine is produced by the kidneys, which flows to the bladder. During urination, the urine is excreted from an opening in the bladder and flows out via the urethra. As the kidneys secrete urine, the bladder starts to fill up. During this stage, nerve signals are sent to the brain; signals that trigger your body to urinate. The bladder muscles tighten that pushes the urine out of the body.
An overactive bladder results from the involuntarily contraction of the bladder, which might happen even if the content of urine in the bladder is low. These contractions create the urge to urinate. The various causes of an overactive bladder are:
- Excessive fluid intake, if your fluid intake is high, then you may have the tendency to urinate frequently.
- Presence of tumors or stones in the bladder can make the bladder overactive as well.
- Excessive alcohol or caffeine consumption has the same effect as an excessive intake of fluids has.
- Urinary tract infections may interfere with the entire process of urination, thus causing your bladder to swell up and become overactive.
- Other diseases and conditions such as constipation and an enlarged prostate can hamper bladder functioning.
There are multiple approaches to treat an overactive bladder; your doctor may use one or a combination of multiple methods.
- Medications: Medications such as Trospium and Tolterodine help in relaxing the bladder. These medications help treat symptoms of frequent urination.
- Bladder injections: Botox is a protein that is injected into the bladder that causes partial paralysis of the bladder muscles. This helps in treating the constant urge to urinate. However, its effects are temporary as they last for 6-9 months.
- Lifestyle modifications: Certain lifestyle modifications such as incorporating exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles, maintaining optimal weight levels and bladder training to control its functioning can help with managing an overactive bladder.
- Surgery: If the other treatments do not produce the desired results, then surgery is usually recommended. The aim of the surgery is to enhance the storage capacity of the bladder and reduce bladder pressure.
What are the general symptoms for kidney ailments? Where exactly the pain occur? What are the tests done for diagnosis of kidney diseases?
Sometimes a white colour urine comes. Its not semen but something else gives burning sensation. I feel weak after it passes through my urine. I do not know y?
Hi My father is undergoing Dialysis once a week. I would like to know if we should also try ayurvedic Medicine side by side to Help reduce the frequency of Dialysis and improve his parameters.
I am 24 years female. I have projection from anus from the age of 17, blood in stool, acidity,burning. While passing stool.
My last period on 29 jan and now I have prob of urinate after 10 .10. Mins .i face dis last 3 days. Is this related to pregnancy. I also feel burning sensation during urinate h very little amt of urine is pass.
I am 35 year old male and have dandruff in head since 15 year. Lot of medicine used from doctor but all in vain and semen pass in urine for 6 month with headache every day so what should I do?
I am feeling tiered specially in my lower body from my west to my legs. It feels like I has walked many km and thus is feeling tiered. But I don't have much physical work to do but still feel tiered, specially I feel tiered in my legs after ejaculation (I masturbates daily). Also I have stone in my ureter. Please tell me what to do.
Soak 10 to 15 dry grapes or raisens in a glass of water drink its water early morning empty stomach.