Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JayYour feedback matters!
1sal 2mah ki Bacchi ko galsua ho gya h left chek m Dr. Ko btaye to kehte h k galsua thik krne ki koi dva nhi hoti h Khudi thik hota h Das din m thik hoga, pain killer d dta hu dard ho to, or Ho skta h dusre gal side bhi a jaye or khub bukhar bhi a skta h, bas ulti dast ydi kare to bhrti krna padega Baki das din to lagenge hi Y ksa doctri ilag h? Kya vakai galsua thik krne ki koi Medicine ya ghrelu upay nhi hain?
Dear Doctor, This may sound elementary, but I would like to know the difference between Normal fever and viral fever.
I have pimple problems. Mine is oily skin. I have more pimples and pimple marks in my face. Am using ayurveda facewash n cream then also I hav that problem. What is best solution for that?
I don't know wat to do now coz of my face it has been covered by pimple bursted black marks everywhere my face is being well scrapped pls help me to solve dis. I consulted. 2-3 doctors dey gave creams but it didn't work Pls help me.
I live in Bangalore where its not too cold still I have cracks and dried lips. My lips became so sensitive that even if I apply lip balms, top skin dries up and peels of by end of day and then super soft sensitive skin is exposed. Some times, I remove the dry skin accidentally, then wound is created on lips (specially lower) and blood comes. What lip balm I should overnight so that I can have nourished, soft lip for whole day. In day time, I use Chaptex which works only for 1-2 hour. Also, My upper lip is getting dark. Suggest something which can restore the pink tone of my lips.
I am suffering from mila and acne problem. I went to dermatologist for the milia problem an d he did leaser of it, but again mili bump came out after 2 months and have small acne problem also. So please suggest me what to do.
You may have heard a lot about teen acne and things related to it, especially its nature and solutions to cure this skin condition. However, there are several misconceptions about acne. Many facts regarding the cause and remedy for acne, which are commonly talked about, are incorrect. Here are some myths and facts about teen acne you should know about:
- Tanning clears the skin: A tan may act as a temporary mask to prevent acne. However, the sun dries up the skin and irritates it. This may further lead to acne breakout. There is no link between exposure to the sun and acne prevention, and the rays of the sun can cause damage to the skin. You should always use a sunscreen while going out in the sun.
- Wash your face to prevent acne breakouts: Washing your face helps in removing the dirt and oil from the pores of the skin. However, too much washing may cause dryness and irritation, triggering more acne breakout. You should not scrub your face and use a mild soap or a facewash to wash your face.
- Popping pimples will help in faster elimination: Popping pimples makes them less noticeable for some time, but it causes the pimples to last longer. When you squeeze a pimple, you push bacteria, dead skin cells and oil back into the skin. This causes increased swelling and reddening. It might also cause a red or brown scar, which takes a lot of time to disappear. Some of these scars last forever.
- Stress leads to acne: The normal daily stress a teenager faces does not lead to acne. However, in the case of stressful periods, such as dealing with the death of a loved one or facing parent’s divorce, the skin produces extra oil or sebum. This does not always mean that you will get more zits and pimples.
- Acne is curable: Acne is not curable. It is chronic in nature and may last for a very long time. It is like a continuous situation which keeps on recurring on the skin. It may come and go several times and in case you are prone to acne, you will face a hard time dealing with it.
- Pimples occur overnight: Another common misconception regarding acne is that pimples occur overnight. The truth is that a pimple takes weeks to develop but it may surface while you are asleep. The process of acne development is a complicated one and involves four steps.
Many people think that applying cold water closes pores and hot water opens pores. This is not true as the pores present all over your face do not have muscles. They cannot open and close. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.