Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jasmeet KaurYour feedback matters!
I am getting stomach ache since 3-4 days in the middle portion, and feeling food is filled in stomach, I did not even get periods, I lost my appetite, what should I do?
Hi, I am married and 27 years old. After trying alot I am unable ti get a baby. So please can you help me out in this?
I have pcod n m on diane35 since approx n years I haven't lost my weight m working on it bt now I have regular periods. So can I stop the medicine or continue it until I lose weight. I also have thyroid nd taking medicine for that as well.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and gave her ipill after 1 day. After 7 days she got her periods. Now it has been one and half month she is not getting her period. We didn't do anything physically after her periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hi, I have a headache whenever I read for more than 2 hours. I used specs for reading. But never able to read for a long period of time.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't Use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't Try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't Keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy.
Hi I am 26 year old female, had 2 cesarean. Before I become second time pregnant I observed one of my intestine on just above belly button and can easily figure it.
I am suffering from pcos hormonal imbalance, acne, hair fall, please suggest diet for pcos and help.
7 months pehle mujhe ectopic pregnency hui thi jisme mera right fallopian tube raptured hogya tha to surgery krke mera right tube and right ovary remove krdiya gaya .last 2 months se hum baby plan krrhe hain bt har baar periods aajate hain sperm bhi pura ander chala jata hai achhe se fir bhi m conceive kyu nhi krrparhi hun .I'm very tensed please help me.
I was on medication of krimson 35 for irregular periods. I had sex on 14 Feb. My bf was wearing the protection. My dose got over on 2march. But till today 6 march, no periods. M afraid. If by chance. Smthng happens. M just 18. Please help. Or should I wait more. please provide a detailed answer.
I am recently married my wife don't like sex I feel I am not that good on bed how do I make her feel and have sex more often how do I bring her interest.
My frnd is 20 years old hd unprotected sex on 8 dec her expected periods date is 11/12 bt she has no sign of periods yet she hd her last periods on 11/11. Aftr sex she took unwanted 72 in 3 hrs of sex bt still no sign of vaginal bleeding she is tensed if she is pregnant cn you plzz guide her she also hd sex on 19/11 n on 20/11 she took unwanted 72 she hd vaginal bleeding on 27/11 Is she pregnant? Plzz help:(
How much calories should I intake each day and how much calories need to be burned I am 27 female 4 feet 11inches? What should be my proper weight. Please advice
I am 23 year old male last three night I do sex put the sperm into the vagina Can you suggest if my wife get pregnant what I do because I am not able to accept the child.
My tsh level is 11.8. I want to conceive within august 2015. Will it be a riskfull pregnancy? which kind of risk may occure?
I have done sex on 18 06 2016 . My all sperm went to vagina. My sperm count is 95 Mil/ml. My wifes MC also regular, which had come on dated 09 06 2016 . Now I can say we will get good news in next month.
I am 37 weeks pregnant and my baby movements are less (5 to 6 movements in a day) from past few days, I have done with my Doppler test and every thing seems to be fine, I would like to know what causes the less baby movements. My Blood pressure: 110/70 Doppler test results are as follows: Fetal presentation: cephalic with U cord Placental position: fungal posterior weight: 2710 grams Avg Gest Age: 36 weeks 4 Days Heart rate: 156/min Afi < 12.6 cm Grade 3 Cervix 29mm.
I am 25 yes old. I got my last period on 5th apr and I had uti last week. And till now I my period not came. And from 5 days in the morning I felt full hungry and after eating I feel like vomiting everytym.
Just a news of expecting a baby brings cheer and excitement in a couple’s life. However, being prepared for it helps you become healthy and bring in a healthy baby too.
Here are few things that one must take care of before and while conceiving.
1. Use Ovulation calculator to decide the best time for pregnancy.
2. Stop taking contraceptives.
3. Preconception health care is necessary to avoid miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth
4. Keep yourself mentally ready and healthy for delivery.
5. Be aware of your body i.e. how healthy and fit you are.
6. Have medical checkups before getting pregnant.
7. If your weight is on the higher side, lose weight before getting pregnant as being overweight brings complications.
8. Fathers should also avoid smoking and drinking for better sperm quality.
9. Intake of regular folic acid.
10. Regular Exercise.
11. Stay away from Infections.
12. Consult dentist as hormonal shifts can cause gum diseases which are harmful for baby.
13. Eat lot of fish for child’s development but avoid fish that has mercury.
14. Completely avoid smoking, drinking and caffeine yourself.
15. Avoid passive smoking too.
16. Avoid soda and fruit juice as they may raise sugar levels.
17. Sleep as much as you can.
18. Take adequate amount of iodine in your diet.
19. Take up-to-date vaccinations.
20. Ensure balanced diet in consultation with dietician.
21. Keep yourself away from stress.
22. Take lot of carbohydrates, milk and milk products, fats and proteins and fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid taking uncooked or undercooked food.
23. Have a healthy working environment and avoid getting exposed to chemicals like lead and mercury and radioactive substances like X-Rays.
24. Do not take any medicine for headache, pain etc. without consulting your doctor.
25. Keep a check on your blood pressure.