Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jasbir KaurYour feedback matters!
Detoxification is a process in which a person makes lifestyle changes to clear body of toxins. These lifestyle changes involve abstaining from harmful things. Some changes are temporary, such as following a cleansing diet, others are permanent.
Toxins are substance that can be poisonous or cause negative health effects, it can be metals, chemicals, pollutants, artificial food ingredients, pesticides, and poisons.
The Body and Detoxification
- The excretory system in the body plays the largest role in detoxification. The main organs involved in excretion are the skin, liver, lungs, large intestine, and kidneys.:
- The liver filters and excretes waste, hormones, drugs, and other foreign substances.
- The lungs help remove carbon dioxide.
- The large intestine converts waste into stool that is expelled from the body through defecation.
- The kidneys filter the blood and help remove waste from the body through urination.
- The entire body relies on this system to live a healthy life.
- Your body is detoxifying itself all the time, around the clock, 24x7
Ways To Detox Your Body:
Take green vegetables and fruits over fast food and other processed foods. Avoid pesticide contaminated foods
Exercise & Meditation
- Exercise and meditation help maintain a healthy body. Exercising helps body to sweat, and this helps release toxins through your skin.
- Meditation helps to keep your mind clear and reduces stress.
- Few foods stuffs that aids in detoxification like garlic, lemon, broccoli sprouts, mung beans, and raw vegetables.
- Raw diet – like uncooked fruits and vegetables along with raw nuts, seeds, and sprouts.
- Juices – made from fresh fruits and vegetables.
Breathe Clean Air
- Breathing clean air reduces your exposure to toxins especially over your home and work areas.
- Proper ventilation at home and work placePlanting.Planting house plants which act as natural air purifier.
Drinking Luke warm water a glass everyday is a powerful tool to detoxify the waste in body. Bathing with luke warm water also soothes and remove toxins from body.
Who else worries about their erection size? Have you ever found yourself feeling self-conscious about your anatomy during sex? Do you wonder if your partner wants more, craves more or needs a better "fit" to meet THEIR deepest needs? The truth, erection size insecurity is one of the biggest reasons many men feel inadequate in bed. Believe it or not, in today's culture, there is much of a stigma around the size of a man's anatomy.
The proliferation of locker room jokes, adult entertainment and even online gossip has perpetuated a stereotype that unless you "fit" a certain size mold, you can't please your partner in bed. Whether these ideas are true is NOT the purpose of this article. Instead, we want to take a quick and easy look at how you can naturally and nutritionally improve the size and strength of your erection through dietary and lifestyle changes alone. Curious to know more? Continue reading as we take a closer look below.
How Lifestyle Affects Erection Size
The 3 biggest factors that influence sexual performance are fairly easy to follow.
- Diet. (what you put into your body from a nutritional standpoint)
- Habit (are they supportive or destructive?)
- Health (do you have any underlying more serious issues that apply to sexual performance?)
- Health is something that is beyond the scope of this article, as it can include all sorts of other underlying factors. (you can do all the right things, and yet, still be unlucky) But diet and habit DIRECTLY affect erection size and strength, sexual performance and even how much you ENJOY sex, so it's what we'll quickly cover here.
Habits that affect erection size negatively?
- Cigarettes and alcohol both constrict blood vessels. They also affect the quality of the blood that flows to and through the extremities of the body. The truth is, your erection is directly regulated by how much blood can flow to and through your penis. If the quality of that blood is low, and poorly oxygenated, your erection size will suffer.
- Moreover, if you smoke, you can expect to have an erection that FEELS 20% less firm, by dint of less blood being able to get there! If you add in alcohol, you can potentially cause your blood vessels to constrict another 20%, leading to dramatically softer erections.
What you EAT can have a similar affect
For example? Foods high in saturated fat can have a similar affect on blood flow. Highly processed foods with refined sugar, white flour and other additives are also a no no if you truly care about how long and strong your erection will grow.
The BEST things to put in your body are simple:
- Leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach. These plants have all sorts of natural compounds that are not only great for your body, but will help supercharge the oxygen levels in your blood supply in 72 hours or less.
- Oily fish like salmon and sardines. These are great for their high levels of omega fatty acids, and a host of other unique amino acids which are really great for sexual and reproductive health!
- Blueberries, blackberries and cherries. High in phytochemical that can reduce inflammation (the bad kind!) while triggering anti-aging affects in the body that can aid in sexual performance as well.
- Lastly, visualization! Believe it or not, you can visualize your way to becoming better in bed, and that includes a longer, stronger erection as well. Here is how. Cortisol is a stress hormone that can cause Erectile Dysfunction, or the lack of ANY blood flow to your erection.
- Mindfulness meditation, concentration and visualization exercises are a great way to reduce cortisol, while increasing testosterone, especially if you do these with very specific exercises, body manipulations and power poses.
The good news?
While all of this is just an overview, you DONT' need to suffer from a soft erection, or be "bad" in bed one day longer than you want. You can take control of your sexual power, and you can do it naturally... starting today!