Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
The causes of morning sickness are generally hormones, and the physical and chemical changes in early pregnancy.
Well, your feeling sick may bring about a reason to celebrate in the family, but those who have experienced it would agree that this is a cause of major stress to the woman during the first trimester.
But can morning sickness be prevented? sadly. No! but one can reduce and relieve the symptoms a bit. This can be achieved by not staying empty stomach for long and having small, carbohydrate rich meals throughout the day, one may eat some dry crackers or biscuits before getting out of the bed, moving around regularly helps too. No medication should be taken to tackle morning sickness unless advised by the caregiver. Other things one can do is to wear clothes which provide some positive ease and do not put pressure on the abdomen. Staying away from the kitchen can also help.
For partners and family members - a woman in her early pregnancy is quite perturbed because of the changes in her body that she is not in control of, and morning sickness makes her miserable. As her partner or family, one should try to provide as much comfort as possible, by helping out with the cooking, by keeping the house calm and cheerful, and by getting to know what helps make the expecting mother feel better.
I had sex with my gf after that she had her periods which was not as before only blood droplets. Where coming out only once an hour bt the pregnancy results were negative and now after 20 days she is feeling that something scratching inside her vagina is she pregnant.
Hi Doctor, I am going for holidays and wanted to stop my periods for 7 days. Can you suggest me some pills for it. Thanks.
My wife does not swallow and cum. I feel like obeying orders. After she gets satisfied she does not satisfy me.
My gf she is 22 year old on 23 December my sperm. Gets out near vagina. Nd after that next period is 12 days earlier nd next one is 6 days late and after that all period are regular nd now she has used preganews as well as. Blood test for pregnancy BT both. Are negative. Now her stomach gets out little bit. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
I have itching in my vagina. Not actually inside my vagina its on the outer part r you may call the outer lips of the vagina. N if I scratch down there it burns very badly. N since its a very sensitive part I am worried about it. please tell me what could be the reason for it. N please suggest some home remedies not medicines. I am a virgin (just in case you need to know this to understand my problem better)
My gf had her periods on 3rd feb..we had unprotected sex on 10th feb..i gave her an ipill within 24 hours..andher next date is on 3rd march..but she had her periods today i.e 16th feb. What could have happened? can she be pregnant?
I am pregnant for 3 and half months now I am suffering from severe calf and body pain. Please tell me what to do?
Hello I am suffering from white discharge from a month ago. .Is weakness a reason behind this? please suggest some remedy. M married n hv 2 small kids thank you.
I am married 23 year old suffering missed period cycles, I getting 2.5 or 3 months once so please give me better solutions and this effected for my pregnancy also.
I am Male, 27 years, Married. My wife is pregnant and is in her 4th month of pregnancy. I would just ask to know whether it will be safe for us to avoid sex till baby is born or shall we have sex? Coz my wife says she had heard people saying that during pregnancy it is needed to have sex at some particular period. As it is our first child I don't want to take any risks. So better have an expert opinion on that. If above mentioned things are true then let me know which is the safest time. Thanks in advance.
My wife had cesarean delivery on 30 November 15 with horizontal cut. Now she have to perform a 500km road journey by car after 9 days of surgery. 1-Is it safe for her? 2-Otherwise how many days she should wait for journey?
I did ivf last month. Now am pregnant .last period was 15_11_2016. In which week I am now? What symptoms should I feel now in this stage? When can I check the pulse of baby in ultrasound?
What are the first symptoms of pregnancy and how can I sure about this and what are the restrictions should be followed by my wife?
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.