Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
1. Obesity can triple the risk of heart disease.
2. 31% of indians are either overweight or obese.
3. Hypertension and stress, esp. From work, account for more than 50% of heart ailments.
4. 100 million people in india have high blood pressure.
5. Over 40% of urban indians have high lipid levels which are major risk factors for heart disease.
Please practice healthy lifestyle habits.
1. A strict no to smoking, alcohol, illegal drugs, hypertension, stress.
2. Eat low fat, low salt, high fiber diet.
3. Do physical activity.
Most people can not resist cocktail parties, obsession with shipping, sedentary living etc. Man needs to control his senses, freshen up his common sense and make life healthily convenient.
M suffering from high blood pressure from last 5-6years. M taking amlosafe at one at morning n half in evening. Doreme50 n clonafit. 5 at night. Hw safe r dese medicines n hw safe I m to hv such disease at dis young age. please suggest me to hw shud I lead my lyf further.
I am 63 years old and have been taking medicines for hypertension for last 14 years. I am 160 cm tall and weighing 68 kegs. I am not diabetic. I got worried only when my tmt test came+tive and Dr. advices me for angiography. I want to know whether there is any other noninvasive method to ensure about coronary blockage? If angiography is a must to do where should I get it done from? Presently I am not feeling any discomfort or chest pain neither at rest nor during exercise. I am taking telmisartan 12.5 with chlortalidone 12.5 and supermet AM tabs regularly. I live at Jabalpur MP. Kindly advice. Thanks.
Hello doctor my self imran and I am 27 year old. I have sneezing problem once started it will take 5 to 10 continuously and my nose keep ruining and by which watery type plegem stays in my chest please advise me homeopathy medicine which cures forever.
Sir, I am suffering from chest heart pain and and also I have tasted many tastes like eco and ECG but result is getting normal said cardiologist. But its paining lot what can I do sir.
Hello doctors my name is wajid and I wanna know that if someone has problem of blood pressure then what is the best thing that he/she can do for his good health and also how to get rid of this disease or problem?
Hello respected doctor just 11 days back I had visited to one of my friend who just came from U.S and I explained him about my chest congestion and he advised me to smoke something which I really regret now he said that weed is totally safe n even Dr. prescribe it. It was my first experience and everything was soo scary I was feeling depersonalized and lack of coordination in brain even today 11 days passed am feeling extreme depression and not much feelings like taste of food happiness or anger jealous am not getting such feeling always I feel to cry I want my normal life back as if I've never smoked it, did it damage my brain I can't recollect things can't think or analyse things brain fog don't feel like going to my professional classes on third day I visit a Dr. for breathing problem I was given voveran injection and 4 days back I took nexito10 please help me did it damaged my brain can I be back to normal state? Am on bp tab met xl 12.5.
Have daily pain in left side of chest, back and left arm. The pain is there throughout the day. I have this symptoms for almost a year now.
Hello, I am male 33 years old and I am suffering from hypertension, what should I do to come out of this diseases.
I'm 21years old I smoke daily around 5-6 cigarettes I'm suffering from chest pain in the centre of chest what should I take care to avoid pain.
Hello Doctor, My age is 32 years. I have bp problem. I have purchased a BP monitor my bp shows 117/78 and pulse rate is 114 My bp is normal but pulse rate is high Is it OK? I had fever and cold so I am taking those medicines. Does pulse rate rise because of medication. My ecg stress test all are normal How much should be pulse rate and bp. Please reply.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and l have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
My chest is making weird noises whenever I deep breath in and out. Few days back I had cough. What is the reason behind this?
Dear doc, One question is biting from a while^^ On which side sleeping is good for health" Is sleeping on left side make pressure on heart?
I am 49 yr old male dm2 + htn since 10 yrs. Pressure normal 130/ 80 with medication repace 25mg + stamlo (amlodipine) 2.5mg and blood glucose control pp 120 with zoryl 1mg at the time of break fast but fasting readings vary between 6.5 - 7.5. I take metformin extended release 1000mg after supper. But the fasting readings never fall below 6.5. I am sports enthusiast and play badminton thrice a week at expert level. With exercise in the evening the reading tend to rise as my intake goes up. Please advise me any long acting glucose control medicine for 24 hrs control well within 5.8. My hb1ac has always been well below 7.0 mostly remains 6.5. If hb1ac readings are well with in the range can ignore the fasting readings or is it equally important to maintain the fasting reading below 5.8 to prevent cardiac issues later. I also take cholesterol lowering drug fibator - half tab to maintain my ldl well below 80. Should you need any further details please write to me. Last but not the least use of sulfonylurea antidiabetic drug in the morning some cause hypo close to lunch time. I am worried of the side effects of this drug in long term. Kindly advise me alternate if any to this. My staple food is rice with daal, curry and curds. Pure veg
I m 22 years old and recently I have high bp problem. 138 by 78. Kindly suggest. Me. I m 161cms. Wt z 65 kgs. It was all OK. Suddenly this happened.
Dear sir I am Krishna 24 years old my weight was 82 kg. My weight was no change in last three years. Can I check my sugar, cholesterol level in my blood?
My cpk mb level rises and now it is 31.7 is there any problem of heart. Ecg report ok. I am taking medicne revilol xl-25, glyzid m 500 x 4 nd volibo 0.3 & ecosprin 75 before 06 month cpk level was below 24.
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.