Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagdish Kumar Sharma
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, My name is sri. My mom she is suffering from high blood pressure since 20 years. Now the blood pressure is not in control. She don't have any other problems except this blood pressure and she is on medication since 20 years. Can I get any help on this? Please suggest how to put it in control?
Does sugar cause Hyperactivity? Do surgery soft drinks lead to diabetes? Do egg raise cholesterol levels? Can watching tv ruin your eyesight?
I am a 18years old male and have high blood pressure of 110-150 for last 1 months. What should I do?
I am 42 years old. My BP reached to 150-100 near period and remained 140-90 for the whole weak. Also palpitations and breathing problem occur on first day (since 3 years). My doctor told that it is tachycardia. ECG normal. Changes in V3 (every time when checked). My doctor suggested me CONCOR tab for BP. Is tachycardia harmful? Whenever it occurs I feel much uneasy. My 2D Echo is also normal.
How to reduce cholesterol level. I would like to know if eating garlic helps reduce cholesterol. And does workout help in reducing it.
Pressure-related pins and needles I have pins and needles in my foot (under side) and sometimes also in hands (palm side only, fingers included) but only when they're pressing on something. So it feels normal in all those areas, until there is pressure around some specific points and then the pins and needles sensation kicks in. The relation between feeling and pressure seems linear, as I lean fully on those points it gets rather painful. I'm 55. Non smoker, don?t smoke and only occasionally drink. Don?t have diabetes but am on mild medications for BP (Atenolal 50 Mg + Amlodepene 5mg), for mild Cholesterol (Astrovastin 10mg), and mild Hypothyroidism (eltroxin 100mg i. E. 1tab) daily. Height 170 Cms, Weight 89 Kgs. Thanks.
My father is having deep vein thrombosis or clots in right limb. Rightnow he is taking warfarin since last two months. His PT/INR is now 1.7. As in Afghanistan, the medical field and doctors are very weak. I'm worried if these clots got free and dad face any heart attack then no doctor knows how to save such a patient. My question is that what would be safer way to treat blood clots of my dad. Even if that would be outside Afghanistan, I am interested to know the treatment?
Hello Dr. I am 26 years old height 5.9 ft weight 86 suffering hypertension Medical investigation Current medicine: telmisartan 80 mg metoprolol 50 mg and amlodipine 5mgBP after medicine: 155/74 and before medicine 164/80 1. Doppler ultrasound of renal arteries: normal 2. Echo cardiograph: normal 3. ECG: sinus tachycardia Pulse rate: 118 4. Renal function test normal 5. Tsh serum: 5.4. 7. Lipid profile cholesterol: 112 triglycerides 107 8. RFT: normal 9. Blood sugar: 82 palpations after oily food Very fast palpitations and shortness of breath after running a short distance (100 Meters) only or walking on height (mountains.
A heart attack can be fatal for any person, and it is necessary for you to know about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack. This will enable you to act early in case you experience the symptoms. Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition defined by the death of the heart muscles due to the loss of blood supply. Blood loss commonly occurs due to the blockage of a coronary artery.
Signs of a heart attack
There are many symptoms and signs of a heart attack which you should know. The symptoms usually vary from person to person. Here is a list of the common signs of a heart attack:
- Chest pain and discomfort: Chest pain is the basic heart attack symptom which occurs in different forms. The chest pain is likely to cause pressure, fullness and a squeezing sensation. It starts from the centre of the chest and may spread to other limbs of the body, such as the head, upper abdomen, back, shoulder, neck or throat. It may reoccur in the chest again.
- Shortness of breath: A gasping sensation or feeling of shortness of breath may be experienced. Such difficult or laboured breathing is known as dyspnea. The shortness of breath may occur before or after the chest pain.
- Nausea and vomiting: A feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach may be experienced. It may be accompanied by belching or burping. In some cases, the heart attack may be associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is commonly experienced by women. The nausea may lead to vomiting.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweats in excessive amounts. The sweat will appear in spite of not being active or working out. Due to the clogged arteries, the heart needs to make extra efforts to pump the blood. This produces extra sweat for keeping the body temperature low. Cold sweats and night sweats are also likely symptoms, which indicate a heart attack.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is another symptom of a heart attack. Exhaustion is caused by a heart attack because of the added stress on the heart for pumping of blood. Feeling tired without any reason might indicate some trouble. Fatigue is more common in women. Light-headedness and dizziness may also be associated with a heart attack.
Heart palpitations may also be experienced sometimes. You should consult a doctor immediately after experiencing any of these symptoms of heart attack.