Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J A Milwani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J A MilwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 18 yrs I am not interested to eat more and I am very thin.i want to gain some weight, What should I do?
For quick results do following:
1. Diet- take one fruit diet, only banana, for 2weeks. You can eat as many ripe bananas as you wish but you don't have to take anything else in diet.
(banana is fiber rich & high nutrient fruit with a no. Of health benefits. This would detoxify your body and help loose weight naturally).
Rest enough as your body will go through deep detox and restoration.
2. Drink plenty of luke warm water, up to 3 ltrs per day.
3. Exercise- kapalbhati pranayama empty stomach (starting with10 min) followed by brisk running, aerobics & following yogasanas:
-cobra pose (bhujang asana)
-bow pose (dhanurasana)
-boat pose (naukasana)
-wind relieving pose (pavanamuktasana)
-sun salutation (surya namaskar)
4. Take 5cloves of garlic with lukewarm water empty stomach (morning).
Sometime paining in my heart what is my problem my age 19 years ,weight 62 kg I am daily eating chicken.
I am a 39 year old male suffering from pain over the left middle portion of my back (alongside of the middle portion of left side ribs) for the last two and a half years. I had undergone ayurvadic treatment, physiotherapy, home medication etc. But no core seen. My scan report had no abnormalities (scanning done before two years) please advise me with the right kind of treatment.
My son is 8 years old and have problem of constipation since he was 3 can't get relief from allopathy even he joined martial art and other physical activity. What should I do for him?
Hello doctor I am from Hyderabad my age is 29 and I have a habit of smoking I smoke daily 5 to 6 cigratte. So my enquiry is that I got a big pimple on my back bone ending. It really hurts me I cannot sit are sleep properly I was amusing is this a fistula? M just worried.
Syphilis is one of the most common STD and can affect both men and women. This bacterial infection can be easily treated, but if left unattended it can cause serious problems. Syphilis can be caught by mere skin to skin contact with an infected person’s genitals or mouth. Hence even if you do not have intercourse with an infected person, you can still get infected from them. If a woman who is pregnant gets infected with this disease, she could pass it on to her unborn child as well.
A person suffering from syphilis may not always exhibit symptoms of the disease. This disease goes through active as well as dormant phases with symptoms being present only in the former. Even its dormant phase, this disease can be transmitted from one person to another.
There are four stages of syphilis and each of them have their own symptoms.
- Primary stage: In its first stage, syphilis is marked by the presence of open sores called chancres. This can occur in the mouth, genitals are or around the anus. It can also be seen in other parts of the body where bacteria may have entered the body. These chancres are painless and may be accompanied by a swelling of the lymph nodes around it. This is the most contagious stage of the disease. Without treatment, these sores will resolve themselves in 3-6 weeks but the syphilis bacteria itself will remain in the body.
- Secondary stage: Anywhere between 2 weeks to 12 weeks after coming in contact with the bacteria, this infection may move into its second phase or secondary stage. At this point, you will notice a rash on your skin. This rash can be seen as a collection of small, flat or raised skin sores along with small, open sores on mucous membranes. These sores may contain pus. Dark-skinned people may notice that these sores are lighter than the surrounding skin. Along with this, the patient may also have fever, a sore throat, headaches, weakness, irritability and suffer from weight loss.
- Latent stage: Once the rash clears, this disease moves into its dormant or latent phase. This is also known as the hidden stage and can last anywhere from 1 to 20 years. It is very difficult to diagnose syphilis in this stage as there are no visible symptoms.
- Late (tertiary) stage: If the disease is not diagnosed and treated by the time it reaches this stage, it can cause a number of serious health problems. This includes blindness, cardiovascular problems, mental disorders and even death.