Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ips
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. IpsYour feedback matters!
My son is 16 years old. We live in pune. Since he was child I observed sometime his pulse rate is so high. He has fever now 102, weight 65, and pulse is 125 to130. He doesn't have any problem like chest pain ,sweat, arm or neck pain. But I get so worried about this as his pulse goes 120 plus. Please advice me.
I have pain in my heart some time while I take a long breath then I get the pain on my heart for few minutes so give me some tips doctors please.
Due to weed smoking my heart rate has increased. And it happens at the time of smoking weed What should I do. It makes me very nervous all the time.
I have severe pain in my chest. N it is hard to sleep on bed n I lost 7 kg in a month n hv dry cough since 20 days. What is the problem?
My father is of 50 yrs. He had an heart attack 15 years ago n last years he got diabetic also. Now his sugar is bit more. What should be their daily diet? Pls suggest.
My father is having heart problem. Angiography shows no blockage. Doctor diagnosed that heart muscles have hardened. He has regular chest pain and swelling in lower parts of legs and feet. Please advise.
Hi my mother had BP issues so she was taking Aten 25, then the doctor advised for Ecosprin 75. Since she started ecosprin she was facing mouth ulcer, diarrhoea, She suddenly started feeling continuous but mild chest pain, so went to check with doctor. After consultation with doctor, they advised to go for tablet Telpres Mt 25 but after this also she has headache and ulcer/diarrhoea sometimes and she feels tired most of the times. We had gone through ECG Stress ECG many times during last 6 months, all were fine. Blood/urine tests, sonography results all fine Please advise what to do More details about the presenting complaint: Headache, mouth ulcers, diarrhoea, fatigue Previous history of the same issue: BP issues, continuous but mild chest pain, acidity Current medications: Telpres mt 25 Past medications of the same issue: Aten 25, ecosprin 75 Lab tests performed: ECG, Stress ECG, Blood/urine tests, Sonography.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.