Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Imran Khan

General Physician, Gurgaon

300 - 600 at clinic
Dr. Imran Khan General Physician, Gurgaon
300 - 600 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Imran Khan
Dr. Imran Khan is a trusted General Physician in New Gurgaon, Gurgaon. You can visit him at Sri Krishna Multispeciality Hospital in New Gurgaon, Gurgaon. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Imran Khan on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sri Krishna Multispeciality Hospital

Surya Vihar Main Road .Landmark:- Near Sector 04, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions
300 at clinic

Imran Khan Jeevan Clinic

A-136, Super Mart-1, Ground Floor, DLF City Phase IV.Landmark:-In Super Mart-1, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions
600 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Imran Khan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have pimples and oil skin and hair fall very badly how to over come and how to reduce pimples and acne and oil skin. I used to masturbate every day at night is it effect to my body and pimples and acne.

Dermatologist, Mumbai
Hair fall is no way related with masturbation. There are various reasons for getting hair fall. Nutritional deficiency, stress, thyroid problem, viral infections are few causes for hair fall. It is important to understand the status of hair follicle along with diameter of hair. Hair testing and scalp check is important. Diet rich in protein, minerals and iron is good for hair. Drink 3 lit of water/day. Oil the scalp 3/week and wash it 3/week. Consult trichologist.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi this is chaitanya my daughter has 4 years and she has tonsils problem my daughter said 'it is is 4th stage so baby suffers alot so you need to go for operation" is it correct age for operation.

MBBS, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO)
ENT Specialist, Bangalore
For conventional Tonsillectomy Surgery - 5 years for LASER assisted Ablation of the Tonsils or Coblation Wand Tonsillotomy - 3 years is also okay if the problem is severe!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If I do little hard work I get tire. My chest starts paining. Starts deep breathing. My blood pressure usual stays on high. On consultation of a local doctor I tested blood, kidney cholesterol etc test but it's came normal. Then. I tested kidney because I feel pain in lower back. Since 3 years now.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Weakness in your body healthy diet and supplements must do meditation and pain of lower back if stone is not then tk heat fermentation and rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to End Male Infertility?

MD - General Medicine
Sexologist, Delhi
Play video

Here are some remedies to end male infertility

3118 people found this helpful

Feel pain in leg calf from long time. And urine smell is specific type I have test urine culture, sugar, calcium, hiv and so many. I have taken multivitamin but still feel slow pain, what shall I do? Please advice.

General Physician, Mumbai
We need to immobilise your left leg till recovery and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and drink ors solution and For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My urine is yellow since 5 days. What are the possible reasons for this. Is anything serious?

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hello sir pls drink plenty of water Sir. If you are experiencing stomach pain fever or burning sensation in urine then get urine test done. Else please drink atleast 2 Lts water per day take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Today I have so much pain in my middle head and I had take so much rest but still its pain.

General Physician, Mumbai
Check your eye sight for refractive error and we also have to rule out sinusitis or migrane as the cause of headache after clinical examination.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm male and from few weeks I'm having head ache, fever, leg pains, body pains and penis pain actually every part of my body is paining I can not sit or lay down properly what shall I do please give me some suggestions?

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take rhus tox 200 - thrice daily for next 3-4 days and revert back. Also take a glass of warm milk daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is 12 year. Old but she is suffering from bed wed please give me suggestion.

General Physician, Aligarh
There are Medicine but try behaviour modification. I mean say if u dont wet bed I will give u choclate. Dont scold her but reward her. Take alarm clock and make her wake up in night to urinate around midnight. Do both this for one month atleast. And then tell. I will give Medicine. And do recommend me if u r satisfied. Thanks
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. Doctors,my boy friend buy condoms, in that having oily. But I like to keep his penis in my mouth if using that condoms can I keep in my mouth or if I keep any side effects for me. Please help me.

Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Its not advisable to keep any oily or scented stuff in your mouth via condoms so avoid it as it may have dangerous toxins as preservatives which might harm or poison you.
3 people found this helpful

Why different place of body having random pain like running from one place ot another everyday?

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Davanagere
Hi there ~ what you describe seems to be a very classic case of radiating pain or vague bodily aches and pains that are related to a chronic medical condition. I hope you have yourself checked for diabetes, hypertension and other chronic medical condition. If you are a healthy individual with such pains somatization disorder may be a valuable diagnosis which could give you good relief from your symptoms in a quick and effective way. You will need to consult a neuropsychiatrist in that case to get your medications prescribed. Hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please doctor tell me how to increase my weight I am trying a lot for that and am also taking sufficient site and sleep and doing lot of things to improve my health and doing proper exercise so please help me I will be very thankful to you.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
1. Take 1 glass hot milk 2. Add 2 tbsp ashwagandha powder, commonly available ayurvedic herb 3. Add 1 tsp clarified butter 4. Mix well 5. Drink twice every day 6. Do this for 1 month surely it will give result
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 33 years old. From some days I have problem of frequent urination continuously. Also having irritation sometimes. What medicines should I take? Please suggest.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, MD - Ayurveda, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma Yoga
Ayurveda, Jaipur
Immediately stop all kinds of junk food, oily food, spicy stuff. Drink lots of water, fresh juices / fruits. Start proper exercise schedule in your routine. Get the urine examination done - routine & microscopic. For local application apply coconut oil + camphor after proper cleaning and drying the area. Is there any history of white discharge or any other similar complaint. Also get your diabetes also checked. Start taking avle ka murabba immediately, although some herbal medicines might also help you but after proper history taking.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 18 years old guy and suffering from hiatus hernia. What should I do for treatment?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Hiatus hernia is due to the herniation of a portion of stomach into the chest cavity through the oesophageal opening in the diaphragm and causes symptoms of Gastro oesophageal reflux oesophagitis with burning sensation in chest. 2. It is diagnosed by GI endoscopy or Barium meal X ray Most of the time it responds to treatment with antacid. If no relief a surgery may be indicated. 3.Consult Gastro enterologist for advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 20 years old and I get a backache for many days if I go to play. Also, I have got a inflammation ring in urinal area for months. Kindly help.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , you need to take calcium with vitamin D3 for sometimes. E. 3 months and concentrate on back strengthening exercises. Only when vitamin d deficiency is corrected then your back pain will go.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from skin allergy since when I was 3 years old. I HV consulted many doctors but no body have given me a right treatment please give a proscription.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Dear patient, please explain what kind of skin allergy you have, give symptoms because we prescribe medicine according to your symptoms. Homoeopathy gives permanent relief in most of the skin diseases. Now you can take Blood purifier R 60, 15 drops with warm water twice daily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir. Meri 2 problems he. 1St penis size jyada bda nhi he or 2ND sex krte time jldi free ho jta hu. Koi permanent treatment ho skta he?

Sexologist, Panchkula
Yes, permanent ilaz ho sakta hai. Aap penis size badda karna chahte ho aur sex time badana chahte ho. Iss kebliye aap ko ek mahine ka ilaz lena hoga jis se aap ke pelvic floor muscles strong honge aur semen gadda hoga. 100 % guarantee hai size badne ki aur sex time ki. Agar aap natural, safe aur permanent ilaz chahte ho toh apna weight, height, eating habits aur sharab ya cigarette toh nahi pite baatein.
13 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually. Since many years I have been habituated to masturbation (handpump of penis. No am 25 in age. Next year am going to marry. But now I am seeing that my penis is very small. And also it is not stiff. It s bent towards left. And I see my sperm is very liquid. Am afraid that. Can I able to satisfy my partner. And will there be any issue for having baby? Now a days after masturbation. I feel little pain.

General Physician, Nashik
A curved penis simply can be a result of individual anatomy. The direction that an erect penis takes depends on the proportion of crus (penis under the skin) to exposed penis. Men with a shorter crus, and thus a longer penis, are more likely to have an erection that points downward, while an erect penis that has a longer crus will probably point outward, or even straight up. Sometimes the penis also bends to the left or to the right. I think in your case bending may be due to short crus. In the vast majority of cases, the curve falls well within the norms of most men and should not be a deterrent for a relationship. If, however, your penis has a pronounced curve or bends sharply to the left or right — especially if penetration is impossible or if an erection is painful — you should see a urologist.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed