Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ib SinghYour feedback matters!
My mom can't sleep at night since many years. She usually passes the entire night playing games or watching videos on her phone. Because of this she now has a habit of waking up late every day and feels tired and frustrated. How can I make her sleep early at night?
Went out for a bike ride yesterday into the mountains. I live in a hilly area so I am usual to such rides. In the morning today, I played for 2 hours also as by my routine, had my breakfast but spent the day sleeping as I am feeling tired and in fever since the breakfast. Mild pain near body joints, bad throat condition and mild headache are also the symptoms I am carrying now for half a day. Please help!
What are the things to be avoided and their alternative in the following diet :---- Breakfast =2cups of tea (with stevia, 2plain toast, 1 boiled egg. 9 nutri biscuits Lunch=1glass buttermilk, pulses vegetables, 1 roti, salad Dinner=1 roti, salad,pulses vegetables and after this 1 plastic packet of Poha (khata Meetha) I am a diabetic on insulin (20 -24 -28 units) I also have cirrhosis since 2000.
I have red eye for over 4 days What should I do Pain in legs. Pain in head and all body. And very weakness in all body. What should I do?
I was masturbating from age 18 to 25 before my marriage and I got married with my wife 2 years ago but still she did not got pregnant. So can anyone help me that it is because of my masturbation. And what is solution if the answer is yes. My wife want a baby she is serious at the matter. Kindly help.
Mam, I am suffering a pcos problem and all other reports are normal like thyroid, sugar. I am take medicine of this problem. But at the time of pregnancy, I also taking a medicine regular before the delivery. Pls advice me.
Sir I m 28 year old. I feel tired while. A little work. I take sufficient diet. So please sir help me to get rid of this problem.
I feel lazy everything time want to know what should I eat to remain energetic. I sleep usually for 10 hrs even kindly help feel very sleep every time.
I am suffering last one year erectile dysfunction I had drinks after drinks I had sex drug there can be any problem in future.
I have severe cold for the last two years due to which my efficiency to do work is decreasing. What should I do?
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.