Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu VermaYour feedback matters!
I am prasad 25 years old. Weight 60 kg. I am doing masturbation since 10 years so I am facing now weakness. And penis become short so which treatment I should take.
Hi sir I am 38 years old I am diabetes patient since 9years. I am boring with medicines what is the easy way to control my sugar levels and I am non smoker non alcoholic.
Hi, my father is suffering from hernia below abdomen. symptoms are when he stands and walks some ball is expanded and when he lays or sleeps it is normal. During full health check up, doc said it is hernia, need suggestion - is it important to get operated? He is heart patient NO diabetes or BP problem.
I had a physical relationship with my boyfriend. We did not actually have sex but he inserted his penis inside for like 2 seconds and instantly removed. He says that sperms weren't released but still we are afraid and I dint take any medication. So what should I do? I had my last menstrual cycle at the end of the month. Will you please help me out!
How many grams of soya flour is safe to be taken per day by men, women,children, teenagers and aged people. Pl reply. Thank you.
Sir I am suffering from typhoid fever one month and above. I have taken cifodoxim, and paraxin500 about 15 days. And from one month I am taking homeopathic treatment. In this treatment. I am taking baptisia. And some other medicines. But sir during this period I checked typhoid 4 time with IgM test. But test always come positive. And from 3-4 days becoming pain in my stomach. My body became so week. Sir please give me some suggestion for this trouble. Sir I am so tensionised. Please help me.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic hypertrophy. Prostate is the gland at the base of the urethra near the bladder and when it enlarges it can lead to symptoms, mostly related to urination.
1. Frequent urge to pass urine
2. Prolonged urination
3. Frequent nocturnal visits to the toilet
4. Intermittent urination
5. Difficulty to start urinating
6. Inability to completely empty the bladder
7. Urinary tract infections
There are medications available to manage this, but offer only temporary relief. Many men therefore prefer to have the surgery undergone to manage these bothersome symptoms. However, like any surgery, the risks and benefits need to be considered along with other conditions like age, overall health status, other comorbid conditions, etc.
Surgical removal of the enlarged prostate gland is a more definitive approach to manage these symptoms. In addition to providing a quick cure, it also is used in the following cases:
1. Patients who do not respond to medications
2. Presence of blood in the urine
3. Associated bladder stones
4. Frequent infections of the urinary tract
5. Associated damage to the kidneys
Procedure of Surgery
During the procedure, a tube is passed through the tip of the penis into the urethra towards the bladder neck. Once it is in the desired position, laser is passed through it to deliver energy that acts on the prostate to either completely or partially destroy it. There are two methods by which laser acts on the enlarged prostate and making way for free flow of the urine.
1. Ablation: Excess prostate tissue is melted away by the laser by using photosensitive vaporization of the prostate. This is also known as Greenlight laser therapy or KTP laser vaporization. Alternately, Holmium can be used as the source of laser energy to ablate the prostate tissue.
2. Enucleation: Excess prostate tissue is cut and teased out through the urethra. Holmium laser is used to resect the prostate into smaller pieces, which are then removed out through a resectoscope. Another technique uses a tissue morcellator which grinds the enlarged prostate into smaller pieces to enable easy retrieval.
More men now opt for laser prostate removal as it has the following advantages:
1. Reduced risk of bleeding: This becomes essentially important in patients who are on blood thinners.
3. Immediate symptom relief: As compared to medications, the relief is felt almost immediately after the surgery
4. No catheter: With laser surgery, a catheter may be required for less than 24 hours unlike in open surgical cases.
As noted above, as with any surgery, once enlarged prostate symptoms set in, have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify if you are a suitable candidate for laser surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I have fever and cold cough body pain weakness from last 5 days please which medicine can I take for this disease.
I am 36 years old male suffering from anxiety related symptoms where stomach bloats up under stress Also have chronic abdomen cramping, constipation and gas. 45 days ago had an h pylori diagnosis (after endoscopy which revealed mild chronic gastritis) . Completed triple therapy (amoxicillin, clarithromycin, omeprazole). However feeling severe bloating and chest pressure (becomes more acute under work stress and anxiety) , constipation and cramping. Did a course of Xifaxan , 40 % relief from bloating and cramp severity after taking Xifaxan but still getting severe bloating and occasional nausea. Currently on 1. Nexium once in morning 2. Homeopathy - Lycopodium when uncomfortable Gal bladder has 2 stones (9 mm, 6 mm) and has partial distention. But no pain at all (doctor said it is not an issue at this stage) ECG ,Liver enzymes , creatine - normal / no hepatitis detected in bloodwork/, triglycerides little high Doctor said it is anxiety and prescribed Ativan but I do not want to get myself hooked on to anxiety medications (due to dependence) Is there any alternative therapy/investigations.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 31 years old virgin. I have my penis tilted to left for about 45 degree at the middle of the shaft. I didn't have any problem while masturbating. Now I have my marriage fixed and getting married in next six months. I am worried how to manage.
Sir I haven't been able to sleep since 1 day and I am having a severe headache, tried to multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Acne usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected. It is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. There are various factors that make the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle, resulting in acne.
Skin repairs and rebuilds at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night.
3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin are:
- Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E-based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Don't sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections.