Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu LalYour feedback matters!
As usual, awesome experience. Dr. Himanshu is one of the best doctor in gurgaon who gives enough time to patient and advises according to the patient conditions. I am the one who is relocated to Delhi now but due to Dr. Himanshu experienced and behavior, we are oblige to come Gurgaon for the treatment.
My wife is 20-25 days pregnant. Till which month of pregnancy, it is "extremely safe" to have intercourse or please let me know if it is NOT at all advisable to have sex during pregnancy period. Also, is it beneficial or restricted to consume home made chicken, fish and eggs for pregnant women.
What are the risks if sonography reports says both ovaries not seen. Small atrophic ovaries for woman aged 52 years.
My penis does not stand. When I am with my wife, no sensation or no feeling of sex comes. Even since last 4 month, I never masturbated. Also no night fall or self discharge since last 4 month. I am newly married and suffering from diabetes. I have undergone check up of testosterone level and found 310. When I try to masturbate, penis stands after some more time. One more thing, when I fantasy with some other girl, it stands. But in normal cases, I do not have feeling of sex in my routing life.
I have one stethoscope at home and when put it on stomach I hear some sound through stethoscope .some sound comes from my stomach. I put stethoscope on my mom but didn't hear any sound is it normal or indicates some abnormalities.?
The cancer of the ovaries is known as ovarian cancer. In women there are two ovaries present on each side of the uterus. These ovaries are as big as an almond in size and produce egg also known as ova. They also secrete the hormones progesterone and estrogen.
Ovarian cancer goes undetected until it spreads to the abdomen and pelvis. When detected at this stage then it might be fatal and the treatment gets difficult. An early stage ovarian cancer where the cancer is restricted in the ovaries is much easier to treat with high success rates.
Risk Factors of Ovarian Cancer :
- Age - With increasing age the risk of ovarian cancer is higher and is more common in women who are 60 and above. It is less common in women below 40 years of age and develops often after menopause.Obesity Women who have a body mass index of 30 are at a risk of developing ovarian cancer.
- History of Reproduction - It is believed that women who conceive before 26 and carry the full term have a lower risk of ovarian cancer. However, the risk is higher in those women who get pregnant after 35 or who do not have a full term pregnancy. Also, breastfeeding the baby lowers the risk.
- Gene Mutation - Inherited gene mutation causes some percentage of ovarian cancer. These genes are called breast cancer genes 1 and 2 (BRCA1 and BRCA2). These were initially found in cases with breast cancer but also pose great risk for ovarian cancer. Also, gene mutation leading to Lynch syndrome plays an important role in increasing the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Family History - If a woman's mother, sister or daughter is suffering from ovarian cancer then she is at a higher risk of developing the same. The risk also increases if someone from the father&amp;#x2019;s side also has ovarian cancer.
- Fertility Drugs - Drugs like clomiphene citrate, if used for more than a year can increase the risk of the cancer. The risk is even higher if a woman taking the drug does not get pregnant.
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Therapy - Long term use and large doses of estrogen can cause an increased risk. However, if estrogen is used in combination with progesterone then the risk is less.
- Age of menstruation and menopause - If menstruation starts before 12 and menopause occurs before 52 then there is a higher risk of getting the cancer.
- Diet - A low fat vegetarian diet has less risk of the disease. Fresh fruit and vegetables should be included in diet along with pulses, rice, pasta, beans, cereals and breads.
What are the medicines/ foods/ tips to increase lactation? My kid is 45 days old. I had a c section delivery on 14/9/16.
Hai sir/madam I got a marriage on last 2 years back but till now I did not get pregnancy I did not consult any doctors I want to pregnancy how you solve my problem.
It can be very uncomfortable when you experience tongue problems.
For clues about problems in your mouth, stick out your tongue and look in the mirror.
A healthy tongue should be pink and covered with small nodules (papillae).
Any deviation from your tongue’s normal appearance, or any pain, may be cause for concern.
Most conditions are not serious, though some tongue problems can be a sign of oral cancer or other more serious problems.
Tongue movement problems are most often caused by nerve damage.
Rarely, problems moving the tongue may also be caused by a disorder where the band of tissue that attaches the tongue to the floor of the mouth is too short. This is called ankyloglossia.
Tests never show the reason behind the diseases it only shows the disease like increase in uric acid, increase in hemoglobin likewise. We should try to know the reasons behind the diseases not why these increased or decreased.
The types of tongue and the problems related to them will be shown in the video briefly.
- Tongue (Human Sense Organ)
- Normal Tongue
- White patched Tongue
- Rough Tongue
- Flabby Tongue
- Furrowed Tongue
- Cut Chapped Tongue
- Swollen Darkened Tongue
- Centrally Cut Tongue
- Dark Black Spotted Tongue
- White Coated Chapped Tongue
- Lime White Paste Tongue
Dr. R K Aggarwal is trying to opportune people by self examine themselves through Hatya Yoga (Ancient physical and mental strength building exercise).
Our aim is to let people self examine problems within their body and opportune them to cure themselves.