Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 22, my tooth are not in all equal size and also have a gap between some of them. So I am thinking of having braces on teeth. So will it work?
I am 19 year old and I used teeth pin on my teeth and suddenly my teeth is going to black what I do? And my teeth also go to weak anand it is so hurting meme what I do?
Hi Sir, I am 24 years old, actually I feel down from steps from 8 years back because of that my front tooth has been cracked and it turns to yellow colour, and I wish to get remove both (two) my front tooths and wish to attach or implement. Kindly provide me suggestions, what have to do?
Sir, I did my root canal In the month of Jan this year but now it pains slightly and swells sometime at the side I showed some doctor they told me that root canal failed so now what I will do?
Hie doctors, I have one problem, I do brush everyday in the morning, but after sometime it smells again too much, I feel awkward, is there any reasons behind that smell or something that I eat consume at dinner lunch, whats the issue? please help me out of this waiting.
I am suffering from oral sabmucus fibrosis. Last year I went to Dr. G.d agrwal dentist and he removed my last two teeth but didn't happen anything please help me sir what should I do.
My teeth is looking bad,there is red spot on my teeth for chewing pan masala.And my belly is too much out for my sitting job,please tell me for my two problems.
Dental abscess is characterized by pus formation in the teeth or the gums. This infection may occur either in the gums or the tip of the tooth. It usually occurs due to a bacterial infection which may enter the mouth through food, thus causing accumulation of plaque. If the plaque is not removed by following proper dental hygiene, then it may result in abscess.
The various factors that increase your chances of getting affected by dental abscess are a sugar rich diet and poor oral hygiene. You should brush your teeth to prevent symptoms of dental abscess. A diet that has too much sugar may lead to cavities that increases your risk of dental abscess.
Dental abscess may be classified into three types:
Periodontal abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the bone structures in the teeth
Gingival abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the gums
Periapical abscess: Periapical abscess occurs in the soft areas of the tooth
Entry of bacteria through holes in the teeth may result in breaking down of the soft tissue under the enamel. The infection may result in the hole to penetrate the pulp in the teeth. The bacteria thus infects the bone present in the teeth causing Periapical abscess. The bacteria that infects as a result of plaque accumulation may lead dental abscess. This may also lead to formation of gaps in the teeth leading to infection in the inner areas of the teeth.
The symptoms of dental abscess are:
The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold temperatures
Pain during chewing food
A persistent pain in the jaw that radiates to the ear
You may experience a swelling in the face and the neck
Tenderness in the lymph nodes in the neck
You may experience symptoms of fever
Presence of foul smelling fluid in your mouth
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
My right and left side's 2nd molar teeth has decayed and affected by cavity and its affecting other teeth too and right side's upper 2nd molar teeth is decayed too shall I just remove or recap this.
I have cavities problem with sensitivity too. And the biggest concern is bad breathe which is biggest source of embarrassment. Please help to kill this issues.
I have a tendency of swallowing saliva all the time and this kinda makes me uncomfortable when I'm among a group of people and if they are watching me swallow saliva. Is it normal to swallow saliva continuously and is it ok to swallow saliva when other people are watching us?
Few day's to I have problem with my teeth. A wisdom tooth grows up. So what can I do? And pain is day by day increases. So please give me solution.
My male friend (age 23) facing a problem. His saliva getting dense from 3 to 4 days. Is this any disease? How to get rid of this?
16. Wean your baby off the bottle early to avoid them developing dental problems.