Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemlata SinghalYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam, I get married in 2012, april but yet not have any issue. My period is normal. Last 2 period are,(sep-30th, nov-29th). All tests are also good such as tube etc. I have a small cyst in my rt. Ovary. I want to ask you that is it possible that pregnancy comes but not stands. please guide.
Mens hone ke 22-23 din bad sex karne se pregnant ho sakta hai kya? Mene apni wife k sath sex karne k 3 din bad mens hua. Lekin bledding bht kam hua pahle se. Kya ye pregnancy ka symptoms hai? Hum abhi child nahi chahte.
Salivary gland produce saliva, which keeps the mouth hydrated. It softens and moistens the food that you chew while eating. Saliva also has a slight digestive function. Most of the times, tumors that form on the glands are noncancerous. But sometimes, they might be cancerous. There are three main salivary: parotid glands, submandibular glands and sublingual glands.
Salivary gland cancer falls under the category of mouth cancers. The symptoms of salivary gland cancer include:
- A lump or mass in the neck, face or mouth.
- Pain in one area of the face, mouth or neck (know more about to deal with neck pain)
- There is a noticeable difference in the shape or size of the right and the left sides of the face.
- Feeling numb and weakness on either side of the face.
The risks of salivary gland cancer are as follows:
- Exposure to industrial radioactive chemicals
- Diets high in animal fat but very low in vegetables and fruits
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking, or chewing tobacco
- Genetics or hereditary factors
The two most Ayurvedic treatment for salivary gland tumours are Arogyavardhini Vati and Punarnavadi Guggulu:
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is the best Ayurvedic remedy for digestive conditions. Salivary gland tumors do end up affecting digestion. This remedy is beneficial for such. Arogyavardhini must be taken cautiously since it has potent metal (mercury, sulphur, iron, mica and copper) ingredients. It balances the vata, kapha and pitta doshas in the body. Do not take this medicine if you're pregnant or lactating.
- Punarnavadi Guggulu: Punarnavadi Guggulu is available in tablet form. It balances the vata and kapha dosha in the body. This medicines must be consumed carefully. The Ayurvedic practitioner must measure your doses strictly. Pregnant, lactating women and children must not consume this remedy.
Besides the two remedies, hot packs bring much relief, if you have pain in your face. Practicing Yoga and Pranayama daily can help the body flush out the ama (toxins) from the body.
I usually get rashes in groin before period. Is there any relation between that and infertility. I also get nowadays nausea and breast pain before period which seams to be early pregnancy symptoms. Is it because of any hormonal problem.
I had protected sex on 29th May with no ejaculation. The first HPT was on 14th June which was negative, a day after on the 15th I got my periods which lasted for three days. Two negative tests on 28th June and 1st July. I did not engage in sexual activities after May 29. Today is 19th and although my period is due today I still don't have my periods and a pregnancy test revealed a faint positive line. I had an ultrasound on 4th July which did not show any pregnancy. My question is 1. Was the period implantation bleeding? 2. If I was pregnant, would not the ultrasound have detected it? 3. Why did I have three negative tests on 14th June, 28th June and 1st July respectively and then have a faint positive line today i.e. 19th July? 4. Shouldn't the positive line be darker considering it has been around 49 days since my last ovulation on June?
hello sir I am quite eager and need urgent help asap! 1st of very good morning! I need help as per the girl is described above is my gf! I had sex with her not protected! At 20th march around and her periods were on 10th march! But m sure 14 days did not pass 4 egg 2 ovulate nor did I ejaculated in her! Every time when we used 2 had sex we used pill after sex but this time we did not! And now its 12th april! 2 days late from her periods! No signs of periods yet! I am worried is she pregnant! She is not having any sort of symptoms matching! what should I do? Need help asap sir? Please just give me the advice and right prescription what shall I do? Kindly
I am 31 year old, mujhe thyroid hai aur do hi bacchay hai, aur weight bhi bahoth hai mujhe pregneny ke liye kya karna hoga, aur weight loose ke liye kya karna hoga.
*Scoliosis in adults can arise due to a variety of reasons, including genetics, uneven pelvic position, past spinal or joint surgeries, knee or foot distortions, or even head injuries.
*Some curves are deeper than others, and in moderate to severe cases, the means to correction is surgery.
*Scoliosis is measured by Cobb's angle( shown in X-RAY ) When this angle is 10-40°, it's postural and grade 1 scoliosis.
>40° is called structural and grade 2 scoliosis.
>60° is called grade 3 scoliosis.
If you suspect scoliosis, you should consult your doctor about an appropriate treatment plan.