Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemlata Martolia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemlata MartoliaYour feedback matters!
Me pcod ki medicine le rhi hu dronis r 20 iske side effects kya h kunki ye me last 3 months se le rhi hu or 2 months se bar bar mere gasetic problem ho rhi h jism pet dard hota h and acedity bn jati h.
My daughter ko period k baad neeche stomach me dard ho jate lagatar unbearable period k sirf 5 din theek rehte hai pl help age 25 years.
Penile Soreness - 5 Common Causes of an Aching Groin
Men with an aching groin area may be experiencing nothing more than the predictable after-effects of an enthusiastic encounter in the sheets; and what man wouldn't want the bragging rights that come with the penile soreness resulting from a whole night of getting it on? On the other hand, before taking his accomplishment to the locker room, a man who is in serious discomfort might be better off taking himself to the doctor to rule out an underlying penis injury or other problem. Proper penis care can help to ensure that a minor issue won't turn into a long-term disability.
Common causes of penile soreness
1) Bending/twisting - In the middle of a steamy encounter, a couple may try numerous different positions that can bend or twist the penis in a variety of directions. A sudden and unexpected move by a partner may also cause torsion of the erect member that can lead to minor tissue damage. In most cases, injuries of this nature are minor, and a few days of rest should be enough to resolve the resulting soreness. However, if severe pain occurs, or the ache does not recede after a few days - or the torsion is accompanied by a popping sound from the penis - medical attention should be sought immediately. The symptoms may signal a penile rupture; appropriate treatment is a must to avoid long-term disfigurement and/or loss of function.
2) Blunt force trauma - A misplaced knee or a flying soccer ball to the groin can be instantly agonizing, as well as leaving the area throbbing and sore for hours. Impact trauma to the penis can result in bruising and other tissue damage; again, if the symptoms do not fade, or if swelling or severe bruising occur, a trip to the doctor is in order.
3) Urinary tract infection - While not related to any direct penis injury, a urinary tract infection can affect the entire length of the urethra and may cause pain along the shaft of the penis. Urinary tract infections require treatment with antibiotics, so there is no skipping the trip to the doctor for this type of pain.
4) Sexually transmitted infection - As with a urinary tract infection, a disease picked up through intimate contact can cause pain along the urethra. Men who experience a burning sensation, especially if it is accompanied by sores, rash, discharge, fever or other flu-like symptoms, should be immediately tested and treated at a clinic or medical center.
5) Overuse - Finally, that penis pain may really just be related to a little too much loving; the muscles along the shaft may become sore, just as the legs might ache after unaccustomed exercise. In this case, all that is needed is a day or two of rest; however, if the pain does not fade away, or becomes worse, then some of the other possibilities should be considered.
Prevention and daily care for a healthy penis
Taking steps to avoid injury is common sense, although there is, of course, no guarantee that a freak accident won't happen. However, at the very least, men should be sure to cover up and support the goods during athletic activities. Using a personal lube during intimate encounters can also help to prevent chafing, as well as bending or twisting injuries that may occur when body parts aren't quite as slick as they should be during vigorous thrusting. Using protection for ALL encounters is a must, even with a committed partner, to avoid not only sexually transmitted infections and unwanted pregnancies, but also to avoid contact with bacteria that can cause painful UTIs.
The penis should also be kept clean at all times, and men should avoid the use of soaps and cleansers that contain alcohol, detergents and other ingredients that can irritate the penile tissue. Adding a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that is enriched with natural moisturizers and emollients can also help to keep the skin smooth, sleek and supple, helping to reduce the risk of friction-related injuries, as well as speeding healing of minor tissue damage.
I'm a sixteen year-old girl and i've had problems with something white and slightly thick appearing on my underwear on a daily basis. It's been happening for a while now and i'm not sure if it's something everyone goes through or if it's just me. What should I do? please and thank you!
I am a 31 years old male and my wife is of 30 yrs. We are expecting a baby in jan end. I want to know that should we do sex during this period as many Dr. say that it is not good for the baby to do sex. Also tell me the ways how we can control ourselves so that we don't get intimate. please explain in detail the advantages and disadvantages of doing sex. Also advise that up to what period we should not do sex after baby birth.
If i do pregnancy test before my missed period in 1 month. Results show negative. It can be possible that i'm pregnant. Result can be false or not.
￼ज्यादा सम्भोग करने से पार्टनर को कई तरह के नुक्सान हो सकते है
आपने संभोग करने के फायदे तो सुने होंगे लेकिन शायद ही आपने ज्यादा सेक्स करने के नुकसान के बारे में सुना हो। कहते हैं हर चीज की अति बुरी होती है इसी तरह ज्यादा सेक्स भी कुछ मामलों में आपके लिए हानिकारक साबित हो सकता है।
इस शोध ने बदली तस्वीर
सेक्स करने से होने वाले फायदों के बारे में अब तक तमाम शोध सामने आ चुके हैं। लेकिन एक शोध ने ज्यादा सेक्स करने से होने वाले नुकसान की तरफ लोगों का ध्यान आकर्षित किया है। अमूमन लोगों का यही ख्याल होता है कि सेक्स करने से शरीर को कोई नुकसान नहीं होता। ￼
सेक्स की कोई लिमिट नहीं
हालांकि एक दिन में कितनी बार संभोग किया जाए, इसकी कोई लिमिट नहीं होती। यह आपके शरीर और मूड पर निर्भर करता है। लेकिन अधिकतर लोग इस बात से अनजान होते हैं कि ज्यादा सेक्स करने के साइडइफेक्ट्स भी होते हैं। ￼
इनफेक्शन का खतरा
एक समय में बहुत बार यौन संबंध बनाने से महिला के प्राइवेट पार्ट में इनफेक्शन का खतरा बढ़ जाता है। इनफेक्शन होने से महिलाओं को काफी परेशानी होती है।
यदि आप ज्यादा संभोग करते हैं तो ऐसे में महिला को अनचाहे गर्भधारण की संभावना सामान्य के मुकाबले बढ़ जाती है। ऐसे में महिला के शरीर पर विपरीत असर पड़ता है।
संबंधों पर असर
यदि आप अपने जीवनसाथी पर ज्यादा संभोग करने का दबाव बनाते हैं तो इससे आप दोनों के रिश्तें भी प्रभावित हो सकते हैं। ऐसे में आपके बीच के मधुर संबंधों पर असर पड़ना स्वाभाविक है।
ज्यादा सेक्स करना शारीरिक जरूरत नहीं बल्कि यह एक लत भी हो सकती है। जानकारों का मानना है कि सेक्स की लत दिमागी प्रॉब्लम का कारण भी हो सकती है।
I am 14 weeks pregnant. But no symptoms. Sometimes back pain, abdomen pain. So I did use baby growth is too less. No heartbeat. But when I did hsg after 2 month baby heartbeat was 148. Doctor told genetic problem. Now hospital will do missed abortion. Future again I will get pregnancy or not.
Being able to conceive and the prospect of bringing a new life into the world is something that is highly satisfying and full of joy. Mothers-to-be generally start to take extra care of their diet and make sure they eat right when they are pregnant so that the fetus does not have to suffer. Though it is important to eat healthy during pregnancy, a lot of women and/or their loved ones tend to get carried away and end up gaining more weight than they should.
The good news is that this is the time when those few extra kilos aren't the cause of concern. In fact, they're a healthy and necessary part of the process. But what exactly is normal weight gain during pregnancy? How much is too much weight or too little?
If you were underweight to start with, you might need to gain a few more kilos than the average mum-to-be. Women who don't put on enough weight during pregnancy are at higher risk of premature birth, having babies with low birth weight and other complications.
But if you were heavier before your pregnancy, you'll probably need to keep your weight gain in check. Being overweight or adding too many kilos during pregnancy can lead to complications such as high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, birth defects or having a big baby.
Today, where our modern lifestyles expose us to minimal physical activity, the risks of becoming overweight during pregnancy are higher, and some may mistake it for a healthy body. Not only does being overweight have adverse effects on the pregnancy, it may also lead to the birth of an unhealthy baby, which may leave long-term negatives in the body and health of the mother for her to struggle with, for a lifetime.
Some disadvantages of abnormal weight gain in pregnant women:
In order to be able to understand the importance of controlling weight gain in pregnancy, it may be essential to know what could go wrong if the weight is not controlled or kept under check. Here’s what could go wrong:
- The increasing weight may be one of the biggest reasons for developing long-term health problems such as diabetes and cholesterol that find an easy access to the body during the time of pregnancy.
- The chances of a normal delivery in obese women are highly minimal, as observed by experts around the world.
- In the case of disorders such as preeclampsia, it may become necessary to deliver the baby sooner than the regular time period, and it may also put the organs of the mother at great risk.
- Sleepless or tired nights may be common in the case of women who suffer from abnormal weight gain during pregnancy and this is something that may affect the journey and process of pregnancy as a whole.
How much weight to gain and when?
Unlike the equation used to calculate your BMI, the process of putting on kilos is not an exact science. Your rate of weight gain will depend on a variety of factors, such as your metabolism, your activity level and your genetics. These vary by trimester:
- During your first trimester, your baby is still tiny, which means you don’t need to gain more than a total of 1 to 2 kilos. However, if you're suffering from morning sickness, you might not gain much (or might even lose a little). That’s OK, as long as your appetite picks up and you make up for those kilos in the second trimester.
- In your second trimester, your baby starts to grow in earnest. Your weight gain should pick up, if you started out pregnancy at a normal weight, you would gain a total of approx. 6 kilos by the end of this trimester.
- In your third trimester, baby’s weight gain will pick up steam, but yours may start to taper off for a net gain of about 4.5 kilos. Some women find their weight holds steady or even drops a kilo or two during the ninth month, when ever-tighter abdominal quarters can make finding room for food a struggle.
Gradual weight gain is as important as the number of kilos you gain, since your baby needs a steady supply of nutrients and calories to grow during his or her stay in the womb.
Tackling abnormal weight gain and keeping it at bay:
One of the most important things to do in order to keep abnormal weight gain at bay in the event of a pregnancy is to make sure that you are eating healthy. If you overtly indulge in fatty foods and junk items, you may be putting your body at the risk of gaining quick kilos. However, if you eat a balanced diet and make sure that you consult your gynaecologist for dietary advice, you may be able to keep excessive weight at bay. Light exercises such as swimming, walking or yoga can also help but you must make sure to take expert help and suggestions before performing any physical activity that may put yourself or your baby at risk. With the right help you may be able to go through a healthy pregnancy and achieve health and happiness for your baby.
You don't need to eat for two. Gaining too much weight during pregnancy can make it hard to shift after your baby is born.
Bear in mind that keeping active will help you to control your weight. Exercise is good for you during pregnancy. Staying active will also increase your chance of having a straightforward labour and birth.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!