Hello, my name is Dr Hemesh Thakur and I am practising Homeopathy since 1994 and I have clinics in Delhi as well as Gurgaon. So, today I would like to talk about a Thyroid problem, there are many Thyroid clients today in this world. People are developing thyroid problem so frequently nowadays, which is not earlier 10-15 years back to talk about. Indian taking medications for their thyroid problem solution from different doctors and doctors are giving the medications for their thyroid problem only not for the patients. That's why they are being advised to continue taking thyroid medications lifelong. And most of the patients are aware of that there are homoeopathy treatment available which can reduce the doses of their thyroid medications as well as in few cases if a thyroid problem is a recent origin, they can even medicine can be stopped with the help of homoeopathic treatment. Because even though if you are containing thyroid medication you are still having problems you are still having problems of hair fall, sleepiness, overweight, body pain, sadness, depression which are the common symptoms of Thyroid. So, with the homoeopathic approach, because homoeopathy is a patient-specific system medicine, we go into detail about the emotional and mental cause of the problem because I have experience in my practice for last many years that emotional factors play a vital role in developing the Thyroid problem. So understanding the emotional playing of the person can help us to find out a correct remedy to treat the Thyroid problem. It is not the Thyroid to treat it is the patient to be treated with the Homeopathic medicines. So I would like to invite you the place which is thus my clinic for Thyroid problems in confidence and I will help you to find out the real cure.
Thank you very much.read more
Hello, my name is Dr Hemesh Thakur, I am practising homoeopathy since 1994. I would like to talk about the psychosomatic problem, today. So let’s see the first try to understand the psychosomatic problems. Psychosomatic problem is of two words psycho and somatic, psycho stands for mental playing and somatic stands for a body. So we have so many problems that we get irritated, frustration anger and so many things which causes a problem on our body. So I am here to treat those psychosomatic problems in depth, so in homoeopathic system medicine, we try to understand the patient in depth on emotional, mental or physical pain to understand their problem deeply because so many diseases are treated by disease-specific treatment. But homoeopathy is the patient's specific system medicine where we treat the individual patient with direct connect the loopeploe. So also I do the counselling techniques with homoeopathy to know the real cause of the problem, to find out the actual, appropriate homoeopathic remedy to treat them effectively for a permanent cure. So please visit us for the treatment of your problems and feel free to consult us.
Thank you very much.read more
Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Malviya Nagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemesh ThakurYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Hemesh Thakur provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you so much
Dr. Hemesh Thakur provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Hello, I am suffering from chalazion for the past 8 months on both the lower eyelids. No pain, no itching, only swelling. Please suggest a medication or ointment to reduce the swelling. I am aged 21 years and had low hemoglobin and less number of white blood cell count.
In the 18th century, most of the diseases were treated by bleeding a patient along with administration of laxatives. These treatments were termed as heroic treatments. The heroism was only of the patients who suffered at the hands of such interventions.
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine which was created by Samuel Hahnemann, in the 18th century, who was disgusted with the conventional treatment. He postulated homeopathy's "Law of Similars", which states that a substance which can treat the symptoms of a disease can also induce symptoms in a healthy person. This was based on his theory of eating cinchona bark a source of quinine which was used to treat malaria. After he consumed that, he experienced the symptoms of malaria.
Homeopathy is considered to be controversial because of Hahnemann's postulate of the Law of Potentization, which states that homeopathic medicines become strong with more dilution.
If one must really believe in homeopathy then they need to know that it does not have a placebo effect. This has been proved by some strong examples. As per WHO, homeopathy is considered as the world's second largest point of care for healthcare. England's Royal family is also a strong supporter of homeopathy. Britain has placed homeopathy on their National Health system. In Britain, 45% doctors do not shy away from referring their patients to homeopathic medicine. There are many people across the world that trust only homeopathic medicines over allopathic medicines.
There is an increasing trend in the conventional doctors using homeopathic remedies. Also in European countries the doctors prefer to refer patients to physicians who practice homeopathy. Homeopathy is slowly taking over the world. A random research showed that 45% British conventional physician along with 39% of French family physicians and 20% of German physicians are using homeopathic remedies. Also, 10% of Italian physicians use these remedies.
Despite its increasing trend in Britain, it is not so well accepted in the United States. As per a report by Harvard, homeopathy only accounts for 0.5% of usage in the United States.
Homeopathic medicines have great potential of curing fever. These medicines provide quick relief and root out the problem completely without causing any side-effects.
Some of the homeopathic remedies for fever are:
- Aconite: This is for fever with restlessness and anxiety. The patient is seen with an increased thirst for cold water and intolerable body aches. Aconite is considered in fevers which have increased post sudden exposure to cold winds.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in fever with body aches. A person with a fever might want to lie down all the time in order to get relief from the body aches and even the slightest movement might cause them pain. An increased thirst for water is also seen.
- Nux Vomica: This is a holistic cure for fever with shivering. This is made of natural substances and is of great help in cases of shivering and chilliness. A person with this fever might want to remain covered all the time.
- Gelsemium: This natural remedy is very beneficial for fever where the patients suffer from dizziness, weakness and a tendency to faint. This condition is marked by an absence of thirst.
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is considered to be the first choice in people who have fever along with extreme restlessness and body aches. A person experiencing this type of fever might want to remain in motion throughout in order to avoid the restlessness. This remedy is also given for fevers as a result of getting wet in the rain.
- Homeopathic Medicines for Fever with Flu or Influenza type: Influenza is a viral infection and is characterized with sudden fever, cough, pain in eyes, body aches, headaches, and pain in eyes. The homeopathic medicines that are of great help in influenza are Aconite, Gelsemium and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. Aconite is given in influenza when cold air exposure is the cause. This is usually followed by an immediate fever and nasal discharges. Restlessness and anxiety are also seen with fever. Gelsemium is the best cure for a runny nose and sneezing along with pain in head and eyes. The patient might also have drowsiness and weakness. Eupatorium Perfoliatum is of great help in fever with influenza, when the patient has extreme pain. This remedy has no side effects and provides instant relief from pain.
- Homeopathic medicines for fever with malaria: Malaria is characterized by fever accompanied with chills and excessive sweating. The homeopathic medicines for malaria are Gelsemium, Arsenic Album, Nux Vomica and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. The patients who benefit from Gelsemium usually complain of absence of thirst and extreme chilliness. Arsenic Album is of help in people who are easily exhausted and need some water at short intervals. Nux Vomica is for patients who prefer to be covered in warm clothes during heat, cold and sweat.
These are only some of the medicines shared for fever, but is better that one must consult a homeopathic practitioner before popping these medicines, as your doctor will prescribe medicines based on your symptoms, which will vary from person to person.
Teenagers ke pimples kab tak theek hote h aur ye teenager kitne age tk hota h mai abi homeopathic doctor se contaslt kr rhi hu but koi response nhi mil rha h doctors bol rhe h teenager ke pimples h ye teenagers pimples kitne age tak theek hote h please tell. Thank you.
Hi, I am age- 26 ,weight- 75 kg ,height- 170 cm. Last two year I am suffering from lipoma thigh back abdominal arms. Give me good suggestion. Thanks.
Meri age 24 h or mujhe periods k pehle n periods me bahut jyada pain hota h itna ki chhakkar aajate hai, sath hi ab to kabhi bhi vaginal area k upr tej dard hota h nase khichne lagti h or but tej pain hota h kuch bhari saman ek bucket bhi nhi utha pati hu abto isi karan kamar or sir b but dard karta h bahut ghabrahat hoti h.mene sonography bhi krwai bht bar treatment liya mgr koi effect nhi kmar me achanak dard hota h or chalte chalte theda ho jata h pair xray me kuch b nhi aaya kmar k ghutne me bones k bich ka gap km hua h bs thoda mgr pain k karan meri life me bahut prblm aarhi h me koi kaam nhi krpa rhi hu .please suggest.
Dear respectable sir I am from pakistan. I saw you here. My age is 42 years and I am married. My penis is very weak and small due masturbation in young age. I have no other disease. My penis is 03 inch and very weak and small. I never use any medicine for this purpose. All medicine of Dr. schawabe and Dr. reckewege is available in pakistan. Kindly suggest me complete course with details. I shall be thankful for this and remember you in prays.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
1. It is an individualized treatment
A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system (unlike allopathy, which weakens it) and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
2. There are no side effects
Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
3. Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible
Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
4. The remedies are non-invasive
No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
5. Homeopathic medicines are not addictive
Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis - Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility.
As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.