Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old male and have backpain from 3 weeks. And the kidneystones are not out of my body. So there will be any infection?
My father is 68 years old suffering from muscular or never pain. Pain starts from thigh and goes to the hip. Sometimes he feels that it is only in the hip and next day the pain shifts to the thigh. X-rays has been done and report is normal. But he couldn't bear the pain. He has shown to doctor, and doctor prescribed some best quality pain killers and administered some injections too. Pls suggest, why it is happening or any medicine can cure it. He is been a patient of CAD and three stent have been implanted in last two years, n having medicine.
I am 40 years old male, diabetic, wt-75/ht-175 fasting 120, pb-170. I occassionally play tennis and regularly hit gym or jog 7. 5kms. There was a small pain on my right shoulder, this pain would become very severe for a short time while playing tennis or due to some sudden action by the right hand. This pain does not pro long for long time.
What is the right time to consider a knee transplant - at what level of deterioration or pain? also how long does it last for usually?
I feel exhausted and pain in my bones and body at the end of the day. Having negative thinking.what can i do .
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have pain in my backbone just near my waist. I feel this pain when I sit or when I stand up. After sitting for 2 minutes I feel relaxed and when I stand up I feel it again and after 2 or 3 min I feel relaxed. I consulted neurologist he advised for MRI. I got it done after that he told me for operation. I can't understand what should I do. Kindly help me.
I am getting back pain since 3 months. 40 days back I took MRI - Lumbosacral spine. MRI findings 1. Mild straightening of the spine noted. 2. Diffuse annular bulge noted at L3-L4 level, indenting on ventral thecal sac. 3. Diffuse annular bulge with focal posterior central protrusion noted at L4 L5 level, indenting on ventral thecal sac. I am taking treatment from Neuro Surgeon from last 3 months. But I didn't get relief from pain. General physician advised that to use lumbar belt. My age is 25. At this age, Can I use belt? Please advise.
My problem is with my shoulders. I was really so strong in my teen and upto 23 years of age. Now I am 30. Male. My problem is that my left sc joint became very weak and I can not raise my hand up completely and can not stretch too. My chest muscle became weak. Left side. I do not know whats wrong with that. I consulted physiotherapist also. They said that due to my over exercise and over weight my joint became weak. I can not hold any weight. My weight is 93. What might be the reason and do I get any treatment for this? Really its killing me. No swelling. My neck also paining alot.
As you have confirmed disease R. A, I am taking hsqc, ancal forte, intaking, myokraft so, saaz -D's is this good for the same. Please suggest.
Am suffering with a lot of neck and back pain from last 3 years. At the time sitting on study chair. Daily is its 8 hours on chair. What can I do from pain relaxation.
Is there an Orthopedic doctor? If yes, here is my question: 1. Gentle pain in medial meniscus (discomfort while taking u turn) The pain was present for few days and it made even walking difficult. Stopped daily exercises (mainly was using elliptical cross trainer), putting hot pack on knee. Took pain killer given by orthopedic doctor. 2. While the walking pain has gone away, I tried to run one day and after 12 steps, I got severe locking on thigh muscle (lateral quads) of the same left feet. So had to stop and then immediately the medial meniscus pain came back. Lasted for a day or two and now there is no pain in medial meniscus. But mild pain (at one specific spot) still persists in lateral quads. From time to time, I used to cycle (typical once in a week end cycling for 10-25 KM). About a month before this time, I had walked 27 KM and then there were no discomforts. Any suggestions on what may need to be done?
I am Sharath, im working in Oman I have lower back pain from past 3years and I have done treatment in ayurveda, but its not completely gone. Now from past 7months im having worse pain in upper back but not in spine, either side of spine especially when I lean in bed for long in early morning.
My right foot ankle comes out in an accident I hve treated in forties hospital mohali by operating my foot and inserting fixtators to heal my ankle. My 4 nerves cut down which r also stich by doctor but till the day of my surgery I hve intolerable pain in my foot now 1 month pass away but pain is continue. Please tell me why the pain was continued?
it can be curable if you follow proper postural guidance and ergonomic designed atmosphere.