Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am feeling hungry very much sometimes. Even if my chest starts paining. But when I have my foods. I am unable to have as much as I want. I can't eat. What is the solution?
I always have a chest burning sensation. How to get relief from it? I also have pain in my left ear while it happen. Whether it is acidity or any other problem?
Respected Doctor, I am 59 years old with controlled hypertension and controlled blood sugar. But I have a problem on glans of penis for last few years. On the surface of my glans of penis, very fine granular eruptions appear frequently and the surface becomes red and I feel uneasy. When I apply a skin lotion i.e. Surfaz N. Thereon once or twice for a day, it disappears as if there was nothing. Again after a week the same symptom appears and treated as above and so on. Likewise, it appears again and again and subsided when treated with the said lotion. Please advise me its permanent cure and oblige. Regards.
HI, I often get pains in my chest. And its from like a decade. Every two months I go through chest pain for 2-3 days. Please Advice
I hv chest pain or burning sensation from last 4month nd I hv done ecg which clear. Some doctors says gastric can you please suggest.
I have high blood pressure which is 160 by 100. My height is 178 cm and my weight is 103kg what should I do to reduce it ?
When I sit for hardly 15-20 mins it starts paining in my heart, why is it so and I most of get heart pains frequently, is it because my stomach has grown big or is it some other issue, pls tell me.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?