Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hema KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and married. I have problem in my period time from last two months and we also try for pregnancy from last two months. At this month my time period one before 17 days and checked in prega news but it negative so is it sign right like I am not pregnant and now what to do.
I am 33 years old female. From last 8 months during my periods on first two days there are pieces in bleeding
Hello sir/mam my mother has blood circulation problem. 16 years before she affected by this and went to unconsufdcious stage after that she does not affect but we have a one family doctor he told her to take tablets for life long.(zeptol 400 mg and lacosam 100 and trapex. She is taking this tablet (zeptol 400 mg) for past 16 year. And now she is affected by sugar and cholesterol and till now she is taking this tablets. If she take this for life long. Is it right ? Or wrong.in future any side affects will occur or not. Pls help to take solution for this.
Hi I am 24 years I am feeding milk to my child from the next day of delivery ,after 2 months the milk is not coming what shall I do.
Hiii doctor I am 27 year old my height 5.6 and weight 55 I want to conceive a baby but I have thyroid problem not to high tsh 6.2 and below so if I conceive is it any prob in future?
Hai. Am 25 years old. I hav a kid of 4 years and v r planning for pregnancy. My doctor prescribed me productive-f for 30 days coeDHEA SR for 30 days STIMUFOL for 5 days Do this tablets help me in conceiving and getting pregnant.
Have you switched to diet drinks from regular ones considering your weight or calorie intake? it probably is not the right choice. The reason is drinking diet beverages harms your body and will only result in more weight gain.
Although diet beverages are calorie free, they are added with artificial sweetener called aspartame which is reportedly 200 times sweeter than table sugar. This chemical adversely affects many body functions.
Effects of diet beverages on body in this list might suggest why you should continue your regular beverages occasionally, instead of shifting to diet drinks.
1. Increases belly fat
According to studies, the people who drank diet beverages showed increased waist size than the ones who drank the regular sugar drinks. The reason is believed to be the artificial sweetener and changed attitude towards food habits as the diet beverages easily justify high calorie food like burger, fries etc in turn. This is a concern as increased visceral fat, a body fat stored within abdominal cavity, is associated with increased risk of heart diseases and type 2 diabetes, the most common diabetes related to problems with insulin regulating the blood sugar.
2. Damage to brain
Aspartame is also known to damage brain by affecting the nerve cells and nerve endings in the cerebellum which are important for motor skills.
3. Low bone density
Drinking diet drinks lead to low bone mineral density and osteoporosis especially in females. Pelvic bone is most commonly affected in women by regular consumption of diet beverages.
4. Harmful for teeth
The diet beverages also contain large volume of citric acid which causes tooth erosion destroying tooth enamel in the regular users. The risk is comparatively less in the regular sugar drinks users.
5. Side effects
As aspartame may also interfere with different activities of brain, there are many side effects of diet drinks like headache, change in vision, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, memory loss, depression etc.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am 30. I had unsafe sex with my female friend. I had given her unwanted 72 within 12 hours. After that 20 days she didn't get her periods. We went to gynaec sonography reports shows nil but hcg reports positive. We want to get rid of this pregnancy. So what can I do? can she take anti pregnancy pill? what can I do? I am confused. Please help me.
My wife is 6.5 week pregnant and no heart beats are seen yet, 2 months earlier she has gone through a miscarriage followed by a curating and heart beats were seen that time at 6.4weeks. This time we meet the Dr. at 5.1week and he call us after one week, when we visited the Dr. the size was 158mm and the week was showing 6.5 instead of 6.1week, the doc is saying you can't keep baby for 6 months after curating, so he is saying I can't say anything, please guide me.
My baby boy aged 40 days, giving feeding regularly my nipples become pain and having trauma. Advice me.
I am 26 years old woman I have a baby of 1 year old. i am suffering from low back pain and white discharge. I feed my baby. Please recommend me some fruits or vegetables which are good in calcium because I hate to eat tablets. please answer me. Thank you.
I had unsafe sex with a prostitute then the next morning throat pain started and by evening I got fever is there any chance of HIV because I searched in net the symptoms. The exact symptoms resemble with mine. Please kindly do help me.
My girlfriend and I (18 years old) were fooling around sexually and I took my cloths off and she was in her underwear. My penis rubbed against her vagina several times but I did not ejaculate or penetrate. Plus I might have touched my penis while it was wet before pleasuring her vagina. We are scared that she might become pregnant and we can't buy control pills. It's been 2 days since that happened and she's not showing any signs.
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.