Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh SapraYour feedback matters!
Hi, My wife having migraine pain due to headache, I see to many Doctor, but not satisfied, pls suggest.
Fits-When I am 7 standard, I got a fits. After that I went to many Hospitals for cure. At last I went to Global clinic. From 8 years I am ok, its Totally cure, but still I am using tablets, please suggest me.
I suffering from insomnia. Since 2 day. I get tired after every 2 hour. I didn't feel fresh on whole day. There is irritation in my eyes. I am loosing my body energy. S.
Hi my kid is is 7yrs old and he suffering from the cebral palsy which is related to his brain. He is under treatment but their is no good response. So, kindly suggest me for his better treatment. So that he could be done his own work self
My father is suffering from progressive disease for last 2 years, in that first right palm dead then full right hand, now left hand is not working means not lifted up, doctors says this is disease called MND. And MND has no cure. So he is taking tablet riluzole for last 1 year but no improvement with some vitamins tablet. Now this effect shown in legs also.
Hey I don't drink smoke or anything but in recent months once I started going to gym my hands have started shivering what shall I do?
Ho doctors I am suffering from a headache from last 3 month I was having migraine before and after vomiting I get relief from my headache now I have headache from last 3 month I have maxillary sinusitus with mild deviated nasal septum towards left I feel sleepy whole day I do not like to do anything when I walk I feel dizziness so I wat to know that this headache is due to sinusitus or it may be due to migraine I heard that migraine pain only last for 7 to 8 hrs a day but I have headache for whole day I am doin sinusitus treatment for last 3 month but no use please help.
I have nervous problems. So I take medicine for that. Now how many teaspoon of nutmeg powder will not harm me.
I am a 56 yrs old, male. I have diabetes (hereditary) and high blood pressure. Diabetes is around two old. Pressure is under control. Presently my feet (both), at the toe end, the under sloe below the toes get swelled up and numb, also the toes get numb. This has happened when my diabetes reading had gone upto 230. It later came down to 150. But the swelling and numbness still persist. Presently, I am taking, glycomet? 500 sr, diabetone pn, euglim 1. What is your view.
I am suffering from paralyses it since 1st dec 2013. My left side is paralysed n I wish to take treatment from you. So please guide me through. Also I would like to know if there are any physiotherapist exercises which I can do at my place regularly.
I am suffering from writers cramp from last year, neurologist tell me that it will not be cured, can I take physically handicap certificate for this.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.