Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harpreet Singh PasrichaYour feedback matters!
My 27 years wife is pregnent with 3 months. He is suffering from heart jitter (Dil ghabrana) Mai usko 2 baar 2 alag alag Lady docter ko dikha chuka hu lekin wo har baar kuch medicines aur suppliment likh deti hain aur theek ho jayega keh kar bhej deti hain. Abhi kal se bahut jyada dil ghabrane lga hai unki medicines se bhi aaraam nhi ho raha. Ab mai kya karu? Dr. Change karu ya fir heart specialist ko dikhau. Please suggest me as soon as possible.
Sir, I have problem. I can not sleep in night and my body is so weak. Is any solution in this problem.
I didn't get sleep early at night up to 3 or 4 am what should I do for getting sleep early as possible.
I am having allergy and it looks like worm infection. How to know it is ringworm or yeast infection. It is in my penis too and around the penis between legs. Skin color changed to lite black due to allergy. In penis it is in the skin of penis not in the top. penis skin color getting white where allergy occurs. Please reply with treatment.
There is one red spot on my penis skin and it's itching me and I had sex in last year and its been a year I haven't done any sex so it is infection or some thing else? Please help.
I'm 20 years old. Is it safe to use spermicides while having sex to prevent pregnancy? Which spermicide is good please suggest me.
Hi, I am 32 years old boy having sexual problem. I am unable to do sex as I get discharge very quickly.
Hello dr, I have few dark spots on my penis foreskin. Can these dark spots be removed from my foreskin? Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance!
I have been suffering from severe headache and cold from last two weeks. What should I do? Please help me.
Hi Sometimes my skin just got bump out making a thick lines all over my body. On first the part of skin becomes red and then bump out. I searched on internet and found something similar with" hives. Its a kind of allergy. I have to take certarzine after every 2 days to make it neutral otherwise itching and thick lines on skin reappears.
Muze pehle 1 month se ni nh lag rhi hai and m feel tired after sleeping more than 8 hrs and feel weakness suggest something without ask any que to me.
Do one get full amount of daily zinc in north indian food in a day with balanced diet bcoz zinc is in very small quantities in our food but how can the recommended dosage be met.
I am masturbating from 10 years, and now I have premature ejaculation. What should I do to increase my sex drive so that during sexual intercourse I can stop my ejaculation and do long time sexual activity?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that can be potentially fatal if it is not treated on time. This disease may cause fever, cough, cold and congestion and is known to clear within two to three weeks with bed rest and proper remedies at home. Yet, it is best to have it checked by a doctor, especially if it happens to affect a child. The causes of symptoms of this condition are as follows:
Symptoms: The most common symptom of pneumonia is a painful cough with which you will end up throwing out lots of mucus. This mucus or sputum usually comes from the lungs. The patient may also have fever and may experience shortness of breath and shallow breathing on several occasions. Further, chills that cause chattering teeth and shivering, can also afflict the patient, especially during the night. Chest pain is also a common symptom of this condition due to the excessive and persistent coughing, laboured breathing and congestion. Due to this, the patient may also experience accelerated heartbeat and a pounding heart. Nausea, weakness, fatigue and loose motions are some of the other symptoms of this condition.
- Germs: Germs finding their way into the lungs is a sure shot way of contracting pneumonia. These bacteria are most likely to strike when you have just recovered from a flu, cold or fever following which your immunity is pretty low.
- Chronic Ailments: Patients who are suffering from chronic ailments like asthma, heart disease, diabetes and even cancer, are at risk of getting pneumonia, in which case immediate treatment will be required so that it does not become a fatality.
- Bacteria: While the specific bacteria cannot be diagnosed with the help of tests, the most common bacteria that cause this condition are known as Streptococcus Pneumoniae. Other bacteria that can cause this disease include the Mycoplasma Pneumoniae which can cause a more mild form of pneumonia known as walking pneumonia.
- Virus: The viruses that cause influenza like virus A and B can also cause this disease along with the respiratory syncytial virus or RSV. These affect the nose, lungs and throat.
- Immunity: When your immune system is impaired or when you have just recovered from a bout of moderate to serious ailments, this virus or bacteria is most rampant and can afflict you. In case the patient is suffering from AIDS or other fungal infections, the risk of contracting pneumonia is heightened.
This is a contagious disease that may be caused when you breathe the same infected air as another patient with the same disease. It can also follow viral diseases like chickenpox and measles.