Dr. Harmeet Singh Pasricha is a renowned consultant Otorhinolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat) in Gurgaon. After securing an M.B.B.S. degree from the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, he went on to undertake specialized training and secured a DNB degree (ENT) from Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
In his 19 years of experience, Dr. Pasricha has served in reputable hospitals in the city of Delhi like Indraprastha Apollo Hospital and Sri Ganga Ram Hospital. At present, he is associated with the Pasricha ENT & Eye Care Centre in Sohna Adda, Gurgaon as a medical director. He also works as a consultant at the Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, Palam Vihar and Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar.
Dr. Pasricha?s areas of interest include Microsurgery of the Ear, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Micro Laryngeal Surgery. His proficient expertise and profound knowledge helped a lot of patients from a wide range of ENT problems.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Harmeet Singh PasrichaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
When I am eating some thing then I feel that in my throat chubna. Means how too full clear my throat. Then I easily some thing eat. And some times when I take dry thing then I am not feel like vomit please give me some home remedies for throat.
Hi, My daughter aged 5 years has been advised an adenoidectomy. She is a mouth breather, gets ear infections whenever she gets a cold which she picks up from school. There is no other complication. But there is definite improvement - the snoring has stopped etc. I am very hesitant to have her get this operation. Is there some way to avoid this operation?
What Causes Meniere’s Disease?
Meniere's Disease is a disorder that basically affects the sense of balance and hearing of the patient. This condition takes place in the inner ear and it may cause problems like vertigo, where patients experience a spinning sensation and a ringing sound as well. This is a chronic disorder, which requires a number of lifestyle changes so that it can be managed and treated without becoming a debilitating problem.
Patient can have fluctuating hearing loss in this condition.
Read on to know more about the symptoms and causes of the condition.
Symptoms: The various signs and symptoms of this disease include a feeling of fullness in the ear, which has been affected by the condition. Also, most patients have a spinning sensation and a ringing sound in the affected ear. Nausea and vomiting may also be caused by this condition, along with sweating and loss of balance. It is also normal to feel uncoordinated when you are suffering from this condition.
Secondary Symptoms: This condition may also cause many other complications, which are known as secondary symptoms. These include anxiety, depression and stress. This usually happens due to the problems in the ear and even the problem of vertigo. This may cause problems for people who climb heights or ladders for their work or even for other recreational causes. The constant sense of dizziness and spinning may cause a person to become anxious and undertake stress when it comes to carrying out various kinds of functions in day to day living.
Causes: There are various causes of this condition, even though many medical reports suggest that the exact cause has not really been understood so far. As any doctor will tell you, the in the inner ear there is a labyrinth which contains fluids. When there is a problem with the composition and level of these fluids, the patient may develop Meniere’s Disease. This condition specifically affects the inner part of the ear. This part is made up of passages and a cavity as well as soft membrane like structures with hair like sensors. These sensors respond to the fluid’s movement within the ear. When this fluid does not have the appropriate levels, it can lead to many complications like Meniere’s Disease, which affect the nerve impulse that these sensors catch and transmit to the brain.
Stages: This disease progresses over a set of three stages. In the very first stage, the patient will experience much dizziness and nausea, before that progresses to the second stage. In this stage, the patient will have moderate to severe vertigo. This is also known as the middle stage. Finally, this may culminate into the third or late stage, which leads to more frequent episodes of vertigo. The hearing of the patient and the ringing sound in the ears will also get worse in this stage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT Specialist.
I keep getting these tonsil stones often. Its always the same spot same size. How I prevent these? I don't even eat any cold foods. Please help.
I'm always been breathing through one nostril alternately, I want both of them to work at a time. PS other nose is blocked.
My brother has nasal polyp. And doctor you suggested for its removal. Is there any other option. Or any other treatment in ayurveda.
My ear is paining from last three days I didn't consult any doctor can you please help me what ointments or tablets to use.
I'm having a thorat pain from last 4-5 days. Took a medicine also but its not working. Can anyone help me out with this? Whenever I swallow something it pains. Please suggest a good medicine.
I think I am having a perforated ear drum, yellow puss is oozing out from my right ear continuously. I need to know till I get an appointment with the ent doctor what precautions should I take ,and will the ear if perforated or has a hole ,would it fully heal or not.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.