Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hardeep Kaur SalujaYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I have been trying to conceive frm d past 5months had gone to d doc for a check up. She gt my prolactin and TSH checked up and everything is normal. She did a follicular study and it showed that everything is ok im jus ovulating on d 21st day of d cycle. Bt I dn seem to have d egg white discharge throughout the cycle. Is ths d reason im unable to conceive? Is d egg white discharge necessary for conception? Ths is my second child.
Hi. I am 32 years old and before 7 months I got married. But my wife didn't get pregnant while we do sex daily or every 2 day. Please suggest me where is the problem. All tests are ok.
I am 25 years old female. Got married last july, we are planning for a baby and want to know the better chances of getting conceived. Pls note that I am currently employed and need to travel quite a distance.
Sir my breast size is increasing day by day, how to control that tell me sir? Actually daily im join foreplay with my boyfriend, is the reason for my breast increasing? Please tell me sir im scared.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.
I am 25 yrs old unmarried female. I do not have my periods regularly. The interval is too much in my cycle. What should I do?
I am 21 years old female recently I took abortion pill and done my abortion I completed 25 days but bleeding is not stopped some times stop and some time not stoping. Its normal or any problem medicine name is mifepristone-miscopristone tablet when can stop my bleeding.
I have redness and rashes below my penis on my scrotum , it itches at times , I do not know how did I get it ? Which cream should I apply, will it go by it self, is it a sexually transmitted disease?
Lack of guidance on such deep subjects can lead to an addiction which can take a physical toll on the patient in the form sexual weakness. The person suffering from this condition will harbour unrealistic expectations of one's body. This is especially true for people who do not indulge in sex with a partner, in a normal manner. It can also occur due to heightened sexual activity and stimulation by watching too much of pornography or adult movies.
So how can a patient cope with sexual weakness? Following are a few tips:
- Psychological Conditioning: A person suffering from sexual weakness is in need of proper psychological therapy that will aim at unravelling any kind of deep rooted fear and anxiety that may be caused by trauma or shame inducing incidents. The therapy will aim at changing the mindset of the patient with a series of sessions where cognitive behavioural therapy will be practiced. This therapy will aim at helping the patient overcome addiction so that he or she can explore a normal sexual relationship with one partner. Also, the psychologist or psychiatrist will aim at reducing the anxiety and fatigue that the patient will most likely be feeling due to excessive sexual weakness.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe medicines that will repair the damage caused due to excessive masturbation. This medication will also help in preventing any further complications that may come about due to the damage. Penile dysfunction, adrenal issues, prostate problems and others will be fixed with the help of proper medicines. The doctors may also prescribe medication to increase the sperm count and other supplements that give strength and vitality during normal intercourse.
- Breathing Exercises: The patient may also be asked to practice regular breathing exercises so as to avoid the harmful effects of sexual weakness like premature ejaculation. The patient may also need to make lifestyle changes in order to gain some weight to cope with the excessive energy that has been spent which may also have led to weight loss.
- Medical Problems: The doctor can also conduct various lab tests and X-rays in order to find out if there are any thyroid disorders or heart disease in the body of the patient. Accordingly, a method of treatment will be put forth. Also, the doctor can prescribe medication for patients who have experienced any hormonal imbalances due to this problem.
Ensuring that a patient manages to overcome sexual weakness is a matter of adhering to a healthy diet and lifestyle where one maintains one sexual partner at a time and enjoys sex in moderation. Other hobbies can distract the mind from constant sexual activity.
Hello mam I face big problem of white discharge From last 6 months. I visit 2 doctor but no effect on this. Please advise me.
My wife age 29 is 3.5 month pregnant. She is bleeding for sometimes. What precaution should I taken. Your faithfully Arun PRAJAPATI.
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in multiple births and women of older age the risk of hypertension during pregnancy has increased. But if proper care is taken it can be avoided.
Types of Pregnancy Hypertension:
There are three prominent forms of hypertension that can be seen during pregnancy. The pregnant ladies should be aware of the same. These are:
- Preeclampsia: This is the most common and serious hypertension during pregnancy. This hypertension can only be controlled by delivering the fetus, which usually involves complications like death of the mother or child. This occurs 20 weeks after pregnancy.
- Gestational Hypertension: This form is only prevalent during pregnancy and is not a problem for the mother or baby after delivery. This usually occurs in the last leg of the pregnancy
- Chronic Hypertension: This form forms either prior to the pregnancy or before 20 weeks of the pregnancy.
Management of Pregnancy Hypertension:
Hypertension during pregnancy can be handled by the following:
- In case of severe hypertension, blood pressure medication should be continued during pregnancy.
- If you are on ACE inhibitor type medication, then the medication is changed to one that is even safe for the baby.
- Your doctor might like to monitor you daily and can advise hospitalization for a few days
- If medication is missed, it might lead to uncontrolled life threatening hypertension. Thus the medication should not be missed at any time.
- In case of mild hypertension and absence of other diseases like diabetes and kidney disorders, the doctor might stop the medication or reduce the dose. Also, being off medicine does not cause any problem in mild hypertension.
- Irrespective of the hypertension being mild or severe, the prenatal appointments should not be missed, so that the doctor can monitor you and the baby. So that problems, like rise in blood pressure, poor fetal growth, and signs of preeclampsia can be spotted and steps can be taken for the same.
- In case there is some form of hypertension present the prenatal visits and lab tests will be more.
- Apart from the usual second trimester ultrasound, there will be periodic ultrasounds in the third trimester to monitor the baby's growth and the amniotic fluid.
- Also regular fetal tests and Doppler ultrasounds will be done to track the baby's growth.
- Lifestyle changes should be made. Salt intake should be limited, fresh food instead of processed food should be consumed.
- If blood pressure is high then doctor might ask you to avoid exercise especially if you never did before pregnancy.