Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Har Gobind GulatiYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old. I have grade 2 piles. Doctor has suggested me operation. Is it possible to avoid operation? Are there any other treatments other than operation? Kindly suggest. Thx.
Since 3 days I am having black stool frequently with pungent odour. Followed by fever with cold on first day now fever is gone but stool is same and continuous feeling of going again and again is still there but many times its false alarm. Can anyone suggest what could cause such symptoms?
I have too much body pain and my eyes are getting smaller and dark circles are also increasing. Whats the reason?
I have loose weight suddenly in three months, I was suffering before from fever and some jaundice. I want to recover pls advise.
Sir my age is 81 and for the past 2 months my two legs are swelling at the evening of the day and in the morning the swelling decreases. If you press the foot it is hard. And I am using amlongat 5mg for pressure. Please advise me what to do?
I am having headache since the day before yesterday. I thought it will end but it didn't. What should I do. 9.
I am doing masturbation from last seven years. Now I getting sperm within 2 mins. Now I got fear that if meet a girl in sex I won't satisfy her. Is it a problem? Am I satisfy a girl?
My husband is unable to have sex with me. I took him to a sexologist he had given medicines counselling and what not. But nothing helped my husband solve his disability. He has all the sexual problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation and lack of libido.. I am even in this situation considering this marriage because of social status as my wedding happened so grand with lots of money. I came to a conclusion that eventhough he is a husband to me I am gonna lead my rest of life sleeping next to a manly guy with sexless life. This thought is making me sick. And least am expecting a child from is this even possible with him or not? Please help!
I suffer fom regular headaches during day and night also, what is my problem and how should I cope with it?
Dear Sir, After seeing a diastolic bp of 85-95 over few months, I went to take a ecg as a precautionary. No pain or discomfort in chest. ECG results came as Normal Sinus rhythm v rate 50-99 but borderline t wave abnormalities. (T/QRS ratio < 1/20 or flat T) Rate 92, PR 134, QRSD 91, QT 354, QTc 438 P 75, QRS 58, T 3 12 Lead, standard placement Is it a problem? I'm 28/M (diagnosed with hypo thy, now in normal levels, bp 120/80)
I do not know why i get cough in between when i speak or chanting slokas. Almost one year i am observing this. No bad habits.
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Otherwise there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep:
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of have a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven’t eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Results in poor memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%.
It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.