Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Pediatricians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hanish Bajaj
Submit a review for Dr. Hanish BajajYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 17 month old. She is suffering from typhoid. How much time will she take to recover? And how would I know that she is free from this disease? Would blood test be necessary to find out typhoid?
Hi doctor I want to ask about my daughter she is 2 years 8 months now bit not going toilet for motion she doing at underwear only not telling motion coming and all sometime urine also doing inside home I teacher and told so many times outside people's are insulting me so I did not put school also she not telling please give me suggestion I'm waiting for your reply you gave suggestion
I have two children; soo, How much the calories should be required for the children between age of fifteen to twenty.
If you haven't spent a lot of time around newborns, their fragility may be intimidating. Here are a few basics to remember:
Wash your hands (or use a hand sanitizer) before handling your baby. Newborns don't have a strong immune system yet, so they are susceptible to infection. Make sure that everyone who handles your baby has clean hands.
Be careful to support your baby's head and neck. Cradle the head when carrying your baby and support the head when carrying the baby upright or when you lay your baby down.
Be careful not to shake your newborn, whether in play or in frustration. Shaking that is vigorous can cause bleeding in the brain and even death. If you need to wake your infant, don't do it by shaking — instead, tickle your baby's feet or blow gently on a cheek.
Make sure your baby is securely fastened into the carrier, stroller, or car seat. Limit any activity that could be too rough or bouncy.
Remember that your newborn is not ready for rough play, such as being jiggled on the knee or thrown in the air.
My daughter seems to b underweight vit just 13. 5 kg n she is about to complete her 6 yrs. She is in 1st standard and loads of studies n 6 hrs of school .she feels very tired when she comes from school. We like to have some increase in her weight. She takes food but not vit full heartedly .what can b done to Inc her weight n height.
I want to ask about my nephew, who is 10 days old only, we give him lactogen-1 solution once in 2 hours and breast feed, but from 2 days he is not pooping, is it fine?
My daughter had hepatitis A for 3 weeks she stopped her 6 months baby feeding. Now she is alright but she had a lot of itching. Can she start her baby feeding back. because Dr. says yes n pediatric Dr. said not to feed.
I want to ask the question regarding the medicine tab inspiral- sr 20. It is prescribed to me by my doctor in the morning. I want to know that it has short term affect only i.e. On the daily basis from morning to evening or on taking it daily for weeks or months it creates long lasting affect. I.e. We should not miss its doses to get near to permanent change in mind and how long does it take to start this medicine make an impact on us or create changes. Please clear my all the confusions one by one. Thank you.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
- Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
- Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
- Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
- The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
- Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
- Persistent foul breath
- Red inflamed gums
- Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
- A sensation of pain while chewing food
- Loose teeth
- Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
- The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
- Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
- After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
- If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
- Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.
- Scaling should be done every 6months.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!