Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GoriYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old male. please suggest me treatment for tanning of skin of forearm n face. Also treatment of darkening under eyes.
I am 26 years old I am trying for baby since 1 yr. My period is irregular ,my doctor suggests me follicular study .at 10 day my right ovary 8 mm and left is 7 mm and endometrium t/t is 5.2 and 13 day rt ovary nd left ovary is same size and endometrium t/t is 6 mm. After that my doctor giving me hcg5000 I.u injection .Tell me that injection increases my follicle size? And when I am ovulating? Suggest me any medicine and treatment for increase my follicle size soon. And this injection is safe for me or not?
My wife is having hairs on her cheeks please tell the permanent treatment to reduce the hair on cheeks.
Hi doc, Suddenly some brown spots have started appearing on my face , m 26 years old and m so worried y this is happening , please give some solution.
Sir I have hair fall problem and dry and dandruff scalp. While I wash my hair daily with dettol shop and use zaborandi hair oil. But moreover I m unable to stop my hair loss problem. Sir please give me advise what should I do to stop my hair fall problem?
Hi Doctor, This is Aamir. I am 23 years old. I do not know why my skin is tanned as compared to rest of my body skin. I have pores open due earlier pimples breakage. Now the issue is my forehead and my cheeks are tanned black. But rest is ok. Please assist Doctor. Regards, Aamir.
DOCTOR, I go to gym and lift heavy so I have stretch mark on my arms how can I remove it. It does not look good. please give me some oil or cream so it can be vanished.
Please Tell Best oil, tablet or lotion for Premature grey hair. I'm 26 year Old. And my hair are thin and it cause hair loss.
I am having black marks on my face more than an five to eight. For that what ointment can I take. Pls refer me Dr.
Hello I usually go outside normally but there is high sun rays and recently I faced big pores acne problem on my fase there marks are still present and small pimples also please recommend me best suncream for uv protection and also I can remove blackheads at same time medicine which can easily available online.
Scabies is a type of a skin condition that is characterized by itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by sarcoptes scabiei, a type of microscopic mite. A contagious condition, scabies spreads through physical contact. It usually transmits through clothes, towels, sexual contact and other such ways. An estimate shows that scabies infect over 300 million humans worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats and mice can also be affected by the disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions which involves close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting such.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection is quite a common occurrence in case of such.
- Crusted scabies is the most severe form of scabies which is common among certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia and severely ill people who have weakened immune systems are at a higher risk of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies is very contagious and also hard to cure.
Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition, appropriate medications and creams are prescribed by medical professionals.
Related Tip: "Risks and Complications of Scabies"