Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. GeetikaYour feedback matters!
I can't ctrl my anger N have very less Patience. Especially before N after my periods. I have 5 yrs old son while teaching him I loose Patience very fast.
My mom is under medication with protein, stalopam plus and clonotril since last 7 years and now she is not well ie; I am gonna to consult a doctor which one is suitable a psychiatrist or a psychologist. Pls guide me.
One month se mujhe anixety ho rahi hai mujhe raat ko need nahi aati. Eyes red rehti hai left side chest mai heavy lagta hai haath bhi dard rahta hai bechni rahti hai.
I am 24 years old, I never get interest in a girl I only gets, attracted by guys what should I do. Is it normal but if it is normal so y did not I get feelings for girls ever.
I want to crack entrance neet. But I feel tired when I come after school I reach home at 6 pm. But I need to crack in first year. Please help me.
My father has tremors in hands since last three months. Consulted general physician he told it may be early stage of parkinson. Also suggested to take mri scan. But I have few doubts over these that all tremors r linked to parkinson else what r the other causes for tremors thank you.
Hi I am 20 year old my question is when I was sleeping than my body is so pain. What I can do to remove this pain?
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic Album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.