Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
- Do give your child snacks that are low in sugar like vegetables, fruit cheese, or cereals. These do not cause tooth decay like sweet snacks do.
- Do limit snacking between meals. When eating many snacks, the acid in the mouth is high. High acid levels can help make a cavity.
- Do limit the eating of soft, sticky sweets that get on and in between the teeth, like chewy candy or raisins. Sticky foods stay in the mouth longer and the acid can decay the tooth.
- Do brush your teeth after eating. It is important to prevent getting cavities. Wait 30 minutes after eating before you brush.
- Do try to avoid sugary foods like gum, hard candies, and suckers that stay in the mouth for a long time.
- Do reduce the damage that can be caused by sweets by serving sweets with other foods or drink. Saliva or water in the mouth helps reduce the damage sugar can cause to the teeth.
I am 28 years old and smokes a lot. Me and my wife are trying for a baby. Her periods start on 2nd of every month. When is the best time frame for her to get pregnant? Is this smoking affecting our sex life. Please advice.
Me and my girlfriend had sexual intercourse. She asked me to ejaculate inside her. I did it. Now she is asking for a birth control pill. Can you suggest some cheap and effective one? She is also complaining she gets the urge to pee frequently. Is this some side effect?
I want to know about advantage and disadvantage of garlic and onion .one female patient,(30 y) thyroid gland operation (now she has no gland. Eltroxin 150 was running 1 year but it is now stop for radio iodine ablation after one month. Now totally stop iodine food. So I want to know any problem if she take garlic and onion.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
Sir I am pregnant I got delivery on 24 /12/2016 I got a problem after delivery I having bleeding through nose and blood vomiting what to do and from 10 days I hot fever with cold what to do sir pl help sir.
I am a 26 year old unmarried girl and have problem of irregular periods since last 6 months. I have even checked my thyroid level which is normal. I can't get the reason why I am not getting my periods. Can you suggest me any remedy for this?
Hi, I am 30. From last week itching and irritation was in vagina and some blood was passing and after consulting doctor I had medicines and the bleeding has stopped but white liquid is passing with some thick skinny type small parts of white colour which never before I had with sever itching and I also want to concieve for second time so I wanted to know that is it normal or not.
Hi I am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front (can it be due to exercises like crunches leg rise etc with weight loss? I was 72 in july 70 in aug and now I am almost 68 kgs) and after continuous touching I made it hurt. Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal. The hardness yet not gone. Moreover m fln gassy all the time and I cn feel sensation under my rib and back and m passing lots of gas. M worried too. Finally ve taken an hpt with first morning urine at almost 12 weeks 6 days. And its negative. Can their still be risk of pregnancy? My menses was due on 11th october and it is now delayed by 5 days. I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. M not experiencing any pms symptoms. Moreover egg white cervical mucus is seen at various point of the cycle. Moreover m having runny nose. Suddenly. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to redo hpt or BHCG test? M I 100% safe?
Hi Dr. My period date is 4. today 5 may I test I am nt pregnant. My period come on time bt nw late. Last month my thyroid is 3. I feel like period from 10 days bt nt yet. I wait or there is chance that pregnancy test may b wrong. I hav mix feeling. In morning gastric. In other side I always feel feet burn in period days this is also happen n bloating also. Plzhelp me I do again pregnancy test.
Throw away your cigarettes, lighters, and ash trays if you haven't already
Avoid caffeine, which can make you feel jittery; try drinking water instead
Hang out with non-smokers; most people don't smoke, so you should have options
Go to a place where smoking isn't allowed; unless you want to break the law, you won't light up
Get plenty of rest and eat healthy; lack of sleep and too much sugar can trigger you to smoke