Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GarimaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from teeth problem. Recently I have done rct but frequently I get problem in my teeth so please suggest how can I get healthy my teeth on daily routine basis.
I am 16 years old boy. I am frequently suffering from mouth ulcers. I had many types of ointments and even gels but it showed zilch improvement. Can I get any other way to cure?
From long time my mouth is getting very dry and due to which my inner skin of my mouth is coming under my teeth. I drink lot of water but problem remains the same. I done a sugar test and the level of my sugarpp is 70, I have started taking medicine but problem has not been soved. Please suggest.
I have a problem in my teeth that I am feeling some sensitive problem with cold water and hot drink. What should I do. Any sensitive paste or please give me suggestion to solve my problem permanently.
There are two teeth of mine In the lower jaw on both tge ends are growing in an inclined position that is is growing that is hurting the neighbouring teeth and some time some puss comes out and makes the mouth smell.
I am generating a lot of saliva what is the remedy? Please note that I am also a heart patient This problem is more acute when I am sleeping as the saliva drools out.
Our baby is 10 mths old and four teeth has emerged. Could you please tell us if we need to brush his teeth as we feel it smells?
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old male and have problem when I brush my teeth, My gums bleed, can you please suggest me any medicine or checkups?
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.