Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GandharYour feedback matters!
I can not feel any taste. I eat lots of chilly and spicy food but I can not feel any of those taste and all I feel is the the taste of lemon. I only feel the sour taste and a bit of sweet taste that's all. Whats wrong with me?
This itching around my private part is driving me crazy I tries Itch Guard but nothing really happened.
I am not doing good for the past 3 months, as my body temperature is not normal, Hence taken blood test 3 times but every thing looks fine. But still I can feel my body temperature is not normal. And my hands are also shivering. Please advise me.
Sir my (sperm) seaman counting is very low, about 15 million. How to increase this counting? please help.
I am a diabetic patients taking one tablet of amrylm1 daily in the morning. Before breakfast. This is a combination of metphormin hydrochloride and glymeparide. As advised by the doctor 3 years back. My PST meal sugar remains at a level of 200_220. But for past few year there remains pain in my knees and I don't feel free. I have also been advised to take one mecobalamin daily after the breakfast how long I have to take this medicine please advise. Can I take protinex.
I see lots of vitamin supplements for the golden years. Are they necessary? Pls solve this problem pls cont. Me my nub is 8269474662.
Itching problem in feet mainly during winter season. Can you please explain this symptom and treatment accordingly. Thanks
I hv suffering poor health from last eight months. I hv often pain in my body , lot of urine in day time, itchy eyes and lot of discharge from nose, sneezes any time.in that case I can't sleep properly night and feel lazy day time. What should I do. I'm 35 years female.
Hi. My problem is that I can't eat sufficient amount of food. Some times feel vomiting, anxiety, feel uncomfortable sometimes. Less sleep at night. Always feel some kind of distress within me. Please kindly suggest me what shall I go in order to have good health.
Respected sir/mam which type of treatment should I have to prefer for ed, PE, low libido, low testosterone level Allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic m so confused nd worried for starting the treatment that whta should I hv to prefer. So plzzz suggest m sir/mam.
I am 22 years old male, I do excessive masturbation these days, I can observe weak limbs, back pain, laziness etc. Would you please give me a solution. Please.
After retinal detachment surgery sclera buckling laser beam as part of surgery was done. After that severe constant headache in one part of the nerve about the surgery eye. What can be the reasons? Neurological examinations all normal. Also mri normal. Can Pred forte drops cause headaches. Bp is high. What to do? Taking amlong. What could be possible reasons? Eye pressure checked that also is fine.
Hi. Sir my father having diabetes problem. Blood sugar level 200 and last 2 years back his right leg 2nd finger facing small injury. After then doctor did small operation to his leg. Doctor cut his 2 fingers. After 6 moths my father health has improved. But under the foot small infection gets started still now he is suffering from that infection. Two days ones he went to hospital and dressed to his leg .sir give me some gud medicine improving his condition.
My mother is suffering from sleeping disorder. She sleeps 2 to 4 hours in night that too not continuous sleep. She keeps on thinking about unwanted things and makes herself stress and anxious. Please help me over this to make my mom normal. It's makes me so panic and worry. Thanks in advance.
If you are concerned about the health of your heart, one of the primary and most important things to do is quit smoking. Avoiding and abstaining from smoking will heal the nicotine damage caused to your heart. This will enable you to lead a long and healthy life. Here are the reasons why you should quit smoking for the sake of your heart:
- Reduced risk of heart attack: The benefits of not smoking start hours after you quit, and the heart rate and blood pressure get normalised slowly. By quitting smoking, your chances of having a heart attack are reduced by 50%.
- In case of women, quitting smoking has special benefits: Women generally have a smaller body frame than men, and the harmful effects of smoking on a woman’s heart are considered to be more dangerous and concentrated. Female smokers under the age of sixty are more likely to experience a condition known as cholesterol plaque erosion, which is a fatal blood vessel condition. Women smokers are likely (seven times more than men) to develop heart complications due to smoking.
- When you quit smoking, your heart is no longer exposed to harmful chemicals: Cigarette smoke contains toxins such as arsenic, formaldehyde and benzene. The chemical substances may be hazardous to the blood vessels in your body, and the heart muscles get damaged. Once you quit smoking, these chemicals will no longer enter your body, making your heart healthier.
- Quitting smoking benefits other people as well: When children and people are exposed to tobacco smoke, their chances of having plaque in their heart’s arteries are enhanced. This may cause a stroke.
- Quitting smoking reduces the chances of getting hospitalised: A smoker may be at the risk for getting hospitalised because of several conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, much more than a non-smoker. After quitting smoking, the chances of being hospitalised decrease within five years.
- Quitting smoking lowers the risk of having atherosclerosis: Atherosclerosis is a blood vessel disease which is caused due to inflammations all over the body. Because of this, the arteries may stiffen and thicken. Smokers face the risk of acquiring this condition three times more than non-smokers.
You can quit smoking most effectively by combining behavioural support along with prescribed medication. People using this type of multi-treatment are likely to become successful at quitting smoking. You should consult a specialist who is certified in tobacco treatment, who will provide you with a plan. It will include counselling, medicines and a nicotine replacement therapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.