Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. FarhaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I'm suffering from white discharge problem my knees back and elbow pains a lot. What should I do to overcome from this problem? Please help and suggest. Thanks and regards.
I am having red discharge in my vagina after intercourse. What is it? What does it indicate? Should I consult a gynecologist? Any prescribed medicines are there for it.
Hello. Am 25 year am married I have a 3 year child & next am pregnant. My problem is mere head mai jhuummi hoti hai like a vibrate 5mints I don't no why please tell me doctor.
Nutrition for young mother
Mother is the sun of the family, thus, she gives energy and life to the whole universe. The role of mother is most important amongst all the roles played by a woman.
The gratitude and appreciation cannot end till we all die because as we all know the first process of motherhood is named well as labour pains. As all mothers always only worry and focus on the health and system of whole family but a healthy mother can only take care and bring up a healthy family, Therefore all the women should give important to their health to the same level as to family members, we should specially focus on young mothers more as the whole body and life gets a turn of 360 degree in terms of:
Body and lifestyle.
Like pregnancy, adequate nutrition of mother during lactation is of vital importance, as for almost next 6 months the infant is going get all his nutrition from mother's milk, thus, a young lactating mother needs extra nutrients to meet the baby's needs in addition to her own requirements. If the mother is malnourished, the secretions of milk are maintained at the cost of her own body reserves.
Thus, a complete well-balanced diet is important for a successful lactation ,where the breastfeed infant is growing well and maintaining appropriate biochemical indexes of nutritional status of mother and baby both.
Changes in terms of nutritional needs and hormones are very high in young mothers
Energy: During first 6 months of lactation an additional 600 kcal per day is needed and later this reduces to approx 400kcal per day.
: Calcium requirement during lactation grows high due to added stress to the body of producing milk.
1000mg per day of calcium should be taken to satisfy both mother and baby needs.
: to maintain the volume of milk and portion of casein (milk protein) an additional amount of almost 15-18g per day should be added to the diet, during first 6 months.
For good quality protein has milk and milk products, egg, nuts, pulses, fish and chicken.
: As the basic calcium, protein and carbohydrate contents are maintained in the milk at cost of mother's body reserves, the vitamins like A, B, B2, b3, C, folic acid, vitamin-D, and vitamin B12 are if less in nursing mother's diet, then an evident nutritional deficiency can be observed in the infants health too.
: A supplement of vitamin-D (10µg/d) is recommended for women who avoid milk and other foods fortified with vitamin-D. Similarly, a supplement of vitamin B12 (2.6 µg/d) is recommended for completely vegetarian mothers.
Limitation in one nutrition may be a marker for another nutrient inadequacies (e.g. iron and foliate deficiencies often coexist)
The amount of water and liquids in a diet is also very important for sufficient secretion of about 850 ml milk/day.
My period are 15 days delayed and pregnancy test is negative. Dr. prescribed me Regestrone 5mg for 3 days but still I have not got my periods. Please suggest what to do?
Keep your meals small and regular. A big meal sitting in the stomach will produce a pot-bellied look even in the slimmest person, whereas eating little and often won’t overtax your digestive system, and is less likely to spoil your silhouette in that little black dress. But good news for baked bean-lovers – plant-breeding programmes have made these beans lower in raffinose, the sugar that causes wind.
Get in balance
An imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the gut can also cause bloating, so top up with a healthy probiotic yoghurt or drink. Take a little care at first, though, as sometimes probiotics can unsettle things digestion-wise, at least temporarily. If you’ve been overdoing refined carbs, swap to smaller portions of slower-releasing, low-GI types, such as porridge, grainy breads and wholewheat pasta. Swapping some of your carbs for monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) will also help (think nuts rather than pretzels, tahini instead of jam).
Flat tum foods
Great flat-tum-friendly foods are potassium-rich fruit and veg, in particular bananas, beetroot and a daily glass of orange juice. Potassium works its magic by counteracting the water-retaining effects of excess sodium in the body. But you’ll also need to cut down on salty foods to maximise the stomach-flattening impact.
Never drink on an empty stomach and go for spritzers or other lower-alcohol drinks to help keep your stomach trim. Instead drink plenty of water to aid digestion and flush out waste matter more efficiently.
Put down the chewing gum
When we chew gum, we often swallow excess air which leads to bloating. Avoid it altogether where possible!
There's a clear link between stress and digestive health. Why not go for a run to de-stress, or book in to that much-needed yoga class?
Dear I am 28 years old married women. Recently I have been diagnosed with uti and traces of blood in urine. My pulse rate is also slightly high i.e 107 pm. What could be the reason. I am having norflox tz for this infection.
Sir I am married my wife is 2 months pregnant mifepristone kit she took after 1 months she has back pain very mainly what happened to her? Please tell me sir I am worried.
Dear sir, I hv a urine flow problem. Am 40 yrs old nw. My urine flow is nt smoothly, it's take 2-3 break whn i passout my urine. Out of this problem, I hv nothing any other problem, lik; pain,irritations,burning etc.Please hlp me.
There are a number of contraceptives available but which method of birth control suits you depends on your sexual life, preferences and your lifestyle as a whole. Professional medical help should be sought in order to understand what method of contraception sis ideal for you.
Here is a list of 4 types of contraceptives for birth control.
1. Barrier methods - Barrier methods are designed to prevent the sperm from entering the uterus. They constitute-
- Diaphragms: It is a shallow and flexible cup that is made of either latex or soft rubber. It is inserted into the vagina before the sexual intercourse where it prevents the sperm from entering the uterus.
- Cervical caps: It is a thin cup of silicone whose function is same as the diaphragm, only it is smaller in size, so less noticeable and more rigid as well.
- Contraceptive sponges: These are soft foam sponges that are filled with spermicide and are disposable. They are also inserted into the vagina before sexual intercourse in order to prevent pregnancy by killing the sperm cells or preventing them from entering the vagina.
- Spermicides: These are chemicals that can kill the sperm and hence assist in birth control.
Other methods include male condoms and female condoms.
2. Hormonal methods - Hormonal methods use hormones in order to either stop or regulate ovulation so as to prevent pregnancy. There are various methods through which hormones can be injected into the body. Some of them are-
- Contraceptive patch: It is a thin patch made of plastic that sticks to the skin and is responsible for releasing hormones into the bloodstream through the skin.
- Vaginal rings: A thin, flexible ring that is inserted into the vagina where it stays for 3 weeks and is removed after that, only to be re-inserted in the 5th week.
- Implantable rods: They are inserted under the skin of the upper arm of women where they release progestin.
Other methods include contraceptive pills and progestin-only pills.
3. Intrauterine methods of contraception - The intrauterine device is a small device, T-shaped that is inserted into the uterus in order to prevent pregnancy. The good thing about intrauterine devices is that they can remain functioning for many years at a stretch. IUDs are two types-
- Hormonal IUD(Intrauterine Device)
- Copper IUD
Sterilization is the most reliable contraceptive for birth control as it is permanent. It either prevents the release of sperm or the fertilization of the egg. Sterilization methods can either be surgical or non-surgical. Some of the sterilization techniques are-
- Tubal ligation: It is the surgical technique used in females.
- Vasectomy: It is the surgical technique of male contraception.
Other methods include sterilization implants.
I am having my periods for only 2 days from past 8-9months. Is it normal or I need to consultant a doctor
I am 26 years old female I am pregnant with 2 month I do not want right now any kids how to abort this child?
Couple counseling & Therapy
Clients for career related Problems
Aptitude Testing and Guidance
Remedial Program for Learning Disability,
Autism, Behavior problem, hyperactive children and MR
Workshop and Seminar for School,
College, Hospital, Government Institute,
Teachers, Parents, Adolescence.
• Emotional Health
• Social Phobia (Any Phobia)
• Negative Thought
• Memory Related
• Anger Management
• Educational problems
• Behavior Problem
• Post-Trauma Recovery / Post - Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Panic Disorder / Panic Attacks
• Cognitive Rehabilitation
• Marriage Counselling
• Family Counselling
• Relationship Counselling
• Mental Health Counselling
• Group Counselling
• Substance Abuse Counselling
• Teen Counselling
• Divorce Counselling
• Individual Counselling .
• Alcohol & Drugs related
• Stress Management
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
• Panic Attacks
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Pain Management
• Insomnia issues related
• Alzheimer's disease / Dementia
In This We Are Providing
Hypnotherapy for weight loss
Best Hypnotist doctor
best child psychologist
Best sexologist doctors
Mental health counselling services
Career counselling centre
Visit Only on Appointment
Call Mobile No. +91 9158585556, 9822803126