Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Eunice JosephYour feedback matters!
Every shape is pretty until it stays in shape. Take a healthy diet to stay in perfect shape n to live a healthy life.
My wife is 35years old, recently jan 2015 we got married, we had 1st sex after a month, after that she neither got pregnant nor she having any periods. Its already 3rd month running but she dosent have any period. Kindly suggest what medicine we follow?
Hi. My friend & his wife both are newly married. Actually they are suffering from phobia related to sex. Both of them are like licking during sex. During licking the vagina her wife piss in his mouth and he is drink all the pee daily. Is this harmful or not. If yes, then pls suggest medicines for prevent the side effect. Thanks.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. Weight 60kg. I am trying from past 2 years but no luck I had my last periods on 27th March. I always have a 28 days cycle. My Amh is low >0.30. I had 4 follicle cycles but never ovulation happened. Now I am trying naturally. I have stared walking and doing fertility massage. Today I had some brown discharge today is my 26th Day. I am also having slight pain in lower abdomen and lower back I never had brown discharge before I also had little brown discharge on 16th day and 21st day of this cycle. I am also feeling little constipated which I never do otherwise. What could be the reason Please help.
Mera wife se January 2016 mei shadi hua, love marriage tha so Aug 2015 mei first baby abortion korna Para kuch galti ke karan, abhi mera wife ka monthly period normal nhi hai example 13 March next 03 April next 18 April, period ke doran bleeding bhi bohot kom hota hai nhi ke borabar. Abhi baby chahiye hame please help me.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
- Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing, in order to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
- Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit, so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.
I have pcod. I am 23 years old. Because of that I have been developing fat on my tummy. Although I have not gained much weight. But I am having lot of tummy fat. How to control that?
I am 26 yrs female. After my miscarriage, I have late menstruation period, stomach pain and less bleeding flow. What should I do?
Hi doctor, while having sex with my wife she got wounded cut in the bottom portion of the vaginal skin, it was bleeding for the first day and now 2nd day bleeding stopped, but she is in pain, is there any problem or any medications to be taken, kindly advise the medicine names doctor. It's a slight cut at bottom portion of the vagina.
Hi my girlfriend is 26 years old we had sex couple of weeks ago and she missed her mensuration cycle. I took out a preganews test last evening it came up to positive so Is she really pregnant? ?and if she is than can you please suggest me a safe and secure pills for abortion but it should be 100% safe. please.
I am 8 week pregnant but now I am hard leg pain and body fully week what I do any solutions for that's.
Hello doctor I am a Lybrate user. I want to ask something. During my periods there is very light bleeding on 1st 2nd and 3rd day and proper bleeding starts after 3rd day. Is it completely normal.
After baby birth we can do sex without condom. If we do without condom then again she will be pregnant or what. Please tell.
Early to bed and early to rise, makes one healthy, wealthy and wise. We have all heard this age old adage since time immemorial. Yet, how many of us actually adhere to it? Staying up late and waking up even later has become a lifestyle problem that many of us have succumbed to. It has become common to hear people complaining that they simply cannot make it out of bed on time. This can lead to various health problems in the long run.
So what are the health advantages of rising early. Read on to find out more!
- Healthier Appetite: When you wake up early, you have given your body a six to eight hour period of fasting time, which has been recommended by doctors for ages now. This basically helps the body in asking for the right food at the right time, which creates a healthy appetite and healthy food intake as a consequence. When you wake up early, you eliminate healthy eating because you end up grabbing whatever it is that can quell the ravenous hunger that you feel after prolonged hours of sleep.
- Depression: People who wake up early are generally less prone to depression. A medical study has also shown that there are definite links between the tendency to hit the bed late and depression. It is a well known fact that a lack of routine can lead to a state of imbalance in the mind and body. This can also have an adverse effect on the hormonal balance of the person and lead to depression and mental conditions along the same lines.
- BMI: People who wake up early and work their way into the day with proper meals and eating habits tend to have a more balanced BMI. A healthy BMI is where you weight is appropriate for your height. This may differ for men and women with the same height.
- Exercise: When you wake up late, you actually have that much more of catching up to do, which can lead to grogginess and sudden jerks to the nerves and neurotransmitters as well as the signals that they emanate. All this has a profound effect on the amount of time that we allot for other activities like exercise, which can help one destress even as it keeps us healthy.
From being more sedentary to leading a lifestyle where eating right is the last priority, the lives of those who wake up late seems to be bereft of a proper life rhythm. Waking up early leaves people with the energy to pursue a little bit of everything for a balanced day and life, in the long run.
I had married last 3 years back and my wife is suffering from vaginismus and we dint had penetrative sex. Please tell me a Anesthesia tablet for her unconscious for a hrs As this was insisting by my wife. Please help me we tried much on consulting doctors and we didn't succeed please suggest me.
Hi, I am having an issue in getting an errection during sex. I just got married a week back, I never had this problem before. I use to masturbate before but now I am just not able to get an errection. Can you please help me what is the problem with me?
If a man masturbates on women vagina, without breaking the virginity of women and without inserting the penis into it, so is there a chance of getting pregnant? I mean at the tym of foreplay?
During the natural course of events, a women's body starts its reproductive phase with menarche and at about 50 years of age, attains menopause. This is when the reproductive function ceases and the ovaries stop producing the hormone estrogen and progesterone. In some cases, for various reasons including medical, the ovaries stop functioning earlier, and this is medically termed early or premature menopause. Menopause that occurs before 40 years of age is termed premature menopause; it is due to primary ovarian insufficiency and occurs in 1% of the women. If it occurs between 45 to 50 years, it is termed early menopause.
Effects: Estrogen and progesterone have a lot of beneficial effects on a women's body. Reduction in their levels leads to some of the below changes:
- Emotional changes like mood swings, irritability, and in some cases depression, especially in premature menopause.
- Irregular cycles before complete cessation of the menstrual cycles.
- General mucosal dryness leading to vaginal dryness, dry skin, dry eyes.
- There also would be urinary incontinence and reduced sex drive due to reduced hormone levels.
- For women who still would want to have children, infertility would be a big cause for concern. This could lead to other emotional issues, worsening the depression.
- Osteoporosis - Bones lose their density and get weak and are more prone to fracture.
- Cardiovascular health - Post menopause, women are more prone to heart attacks and stroke. Though not fully proven, this is believed to be true as the good role that estrogen plays on blood vessels is negated with menopause.
- Accelerated ageing - Menopause leads to accelerated damage of genetic structures, thereby leading to faster ageing. This also leaves a feeling in the women of being less attractive and less desirable.
There is also a good news, that after menopause women are at lesser risk of cancer - especially breast and ovarian.
It is not easy for women to handle premature menopause. The body undergoes some changes much earlier than expected, and it requires a lot of support and caring and comforting to come to terms with it - especially if associated with infertility or chemotherapy for cancer. Emotional issues of not being able to have children and feeling less attractive require frank talks to boost the person's confidence and increase self-worthiness.
It is easier said than done, but one of the key ways to handle premature menopause is an open discussion. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.