Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Today, there is no disease that cannot be cured. Be it related to any part of the body, medications and doctors can come to your rescue immediately. Similarly, low sex drive is also curable. It is a medical condition, caused due to various factors and can be treated under the proper guidance of a doctor. The condition is known as Inhibited Sexual Desire (ISD). A person suffering from ISD exhibits only one symptom: low sexual desire. A person suffering from ISD refuses to engage in sexual activities with anyone. It has been observed that they neither start nor respond to anyone’s sexual move or overtures. It is a common problem faced by the new age couples in the metro cities.
ISD can be of two different types: primary and secondary. If the patient has never developed sexual desire in his or her lifetime, the condition is primary. The secondary condition occurs when a person began a relationship with the opposite sex partner with normal drive but later gave up the interest towards sexual activities.
Sometimes, patients also develop situational ISD due to stress ad strains in a relationship. The patient may have sexual desire towards others and be disinterested with his or her partner. Whatever may be the condition, medical guidance by a trained and experienced doctor is a must. Here’s how your doctor can help you in gaining back your interest in sexual activities:
1. Counseling: A doctor can treat ISD by counseling. It has been found that many couples first need marriage counselling to improve their relationship first. The training will help couples in learning how to express their love and affection towards each other and respect each other’s emotions and feelings. The couples should also know how to vent their anger and resolve problems and differences in their conjugal life. The sexual counselling helps couple to learn how to carry out their sexual activities in an interesting manner. The doctor then may prescribe you (in case of males) some drugs to activate your sex life.
2. Hormone Therapy: A woman’s sex drive depends on the influence of sex hormones, especially estrogen. Doctor may give small doses of estrogen to the woman patient by prescribing vaginal cream or any skin patch to increase blood flow to her private part, increasing its sensitivity.
3. Lifestyle Changes: A doctor can help you by advising certain lifestyle changes that are adversely impacting your sex life. The doctor is able to find out the activities or events in your daily life—by interacting with you—that are responsible for sexual aversion.
Hello doc Mam I have hormonal imbalance problem. My tsh and prolactin tests r normal but testosterone is 52.8.menstruation problem. Nd hair growth on chin. Even a little bit gain in weight. I go for walk daily. controlled diet. Is there any serious problem. My age 27 years old unmarried. In future any prob during conceive? Bp normal level. please Guide me how to cure.
One night me and my brother drink hard. And in the out of sense my brother sex with me. And the cum comes in my anus. Again after once in my mouth. Can there is any problem comes in my body please explain and give me solution as soon as possible.
Hi. I'm 29 years old woman with 96 kgs of weight. Is there any possibilities to get pregnant with this weight.
Hi I had intercourse on 17th of march. My accpected periods date was 28th of march still I didn' t get my periods. I don' t have any pregnancy symptoms. I have one year kid. Kindly give me the suggestion to get my perperiods. Thank you
I am an 18 year old female. 3 days back I had an unprotected sex after which I immediately consumed ipill. The very next day I had sex too but did not have the need to consume any pill. I am experiencing lower abdominal and vaginal pain n inflammation every time I pee. Also my body is getting rid of water on a very frequent basis. Should I be concerned?
She is losing her menstrual cycle/period for last few months and she had her last about 50 days ago. She has no symptoms of pregnancy and no sign of vomiting. She has no other problems. Now a days she remains depressed so much. What is the actual problem ? Is it normal or not!
I m 31years old and 23 weeks pregnant. I m started taking susten tablet from 6 the week till now. Do I need to continue taking tablet. How long I should take. In my first trimester scan cervix was 3.7 cms In my second trimester scan cervix was 3.3 cms Why size of cervix decreased. Doctor advised me not to do any work told me to take complete bed rest to avoid premature labor. What should I do now. Pls help.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on the day she was about to have her periods. I didn't ejaculate inside her. After sex she had an emergency contraceptive pill within 24 hours. Its been 4 days now and she is having sever pain in her lower abdomen and she is frequently urinating. What should we do?
Hello I am 28 years old female. I drink black coffee regularly and earlier I used to drink 2-3 cups now I have reduced my coffee intake to 1 and I had low blood pressure last time 100/80. So please tell me the positive and negative effects of coffee and moreover how to manage low blood pressure.
I am 30 years of age and I have postponed my child process because of my PhD. I will complete my PhD by june 2016. Will there be any problem if I conceive after that?
My wife has saggy breasts. She is worried as she is only 24 (no child) and wants to know if this can be cured in anyway. Her height is 5ft and weight is 77 kg.
We have one child after 5 month of delivery my wife menses stop. Why it happens. Is it normal or something else.
How do you feel? Excited/overwhelmed/terrified?
Needn't worry, just relax.
At natal wise learn to relax and stretch with trimester appropriate exercises which will help you cope with ever-growing body with baby in your womb.
Pre-natal exercises are an important aspect of your months of pregnancy.
Pregnant and active! well why not?
=pre-natal stretching helps you ease your stiff joints and muscles (esp. Abdomninal muscles to accommodate to your growing baby) and also any aches and pains that are common on the joints and ligaments.
=exercises will strengthen your joints
=stretches with breathing techniques helps in increasing the oxygen level to the baby and also increases the blood circulation to all parts of the body.
=helps you sleep better
=regular 1 hour of exercises helps ward off gestational diabetes, high blood pressure and keeps all your stats in control.
= helps you re-gain your pre-pregnancy shape.
=makes you feel good and helps in keeping the skin glowing with blood circulation.
Imp: during pregnancy do not exercise on your own by watching dvds or you-tube, always exercise under a supervision of a certified child-birth educator who can guide you the right kind of exercise fort each individual specification.
Mam, test kiya lekin usme conform nahi ho raha hai pregnancy hai ya nahi one line red hai and one line fed pink. Please advise.
1. Never Skip breakfast: One mantra to stay fit is to never miss your breakfast. Eating a protein-rich breakfast helps you maintain weight and you won?t feel hungry during your day when at
2. Consume whole grains - Prefer eating whole wheat, bajra, oats, ragi, brown rice instead of stuff made with refined corns, refined wheat or white rice.
3. Eat More Meals - Have small meals between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat fruits, sprouts, roasted or boiled stuff instead of lays, biscuits or namkeen packets. This will help you keep a check on your weight and diet in control.
4. Avoid Aerated Drinks/Cold Drinks - Avoid cold drinks or packaged fruit juices as they contain lot of sugar which is not good for your health. Instead you can make nimbu pani, chaas, or coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
5. Eat at Home - We have tendency to eat outside whenever we get a chance. With our lifestyle, we should be careful to order healthy food even when eating outside. Always prefer to eat home-made food. If eating outside, prefer ordering dishes which are boiled or roasted instead of fried. Dishes full with oil or butter directly affect your cholesterol levels.