Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm a breast feeding mom all of suddenly I got fever and cold, doc suggested not to feed baby until I get cured, but unfortunately the milk left over in my breast is paining a lot pls give me Solution urgent I can't handle this pain.
I had given birth to baby before 5 nd a half month n till nw my periods hs nt been started and after delivery also it was jst for 28 days. Is this normal?
I suffer from mood swings before I start with menstruating and it's disturbing my normal life, I harm myself and regret it later
• Cut down salt (common table salt) intake in your diet to avoid hypertension. Intake should not exceed more then 2 to 2.5 gm a day.
• Avoid foods rich in cholesterol: ground nut oil, ghee, butter, whole milk, eggs, lard (fats derived from pig meat), tallow (fats derived from goat or sheep mutton) – all non-vegetarian food contain cholesterol in varied amount.
• Avoid non-vegetarian food especially red meat.
• Increase intake of foods that contain PUFA`s (poly unsaturated fatty acids): flax / linseed oil is the richest source of PUFA`s. Other oils that contain PUFA`s are safflower oil, soybean oil, sesame oil, olive oil. As all oils are high in fats, its consumption should be limited. The intake of oils should not exceed 20gms a day.
• Sesame oil and almond oil hinders the absorption of LDL (low-density lipoproteins), so it is advisable to use replace other cooking oils by sesame oil.
• Increase your intake of water.
• Consume whole grain cereals and whole pulses.
• Take high fiber diet - whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables etc.
• Cut down the intake of sugar and other sweeteners.
• Avoid fat-rich portions of flesh foods. Instead have lean meat.
• Avoid fat-rich desserts and fried snacks like cakes, pastries, puddings etc
• Instead of frying food boil, steam, grill or roast food.
• Avoid coffee and caffeinated drinks, junk food – pizza, burgers etc.
• Consume food rich in magnesium.
– Nuts and sea food, green leafy vegetables, sea plants like Japanese sea plants, whole grains, peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds.
• Increase intake of vitamin C, it maintains the elasticity and integrity of the artery walls.
– Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, vegetables- cabbage, broccoli, tubers- potatoes and sweet potatoes.
• Increase calcium intake:-
– milk and sea food, nuts- ground nuts, walnut, almond and cashew nuts; green leafy vegetables, whole grains, fruits like - custard apple and banana.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds
I m 36 yrs old woman. I got my last periods in january. Since december im under treatment of endometrium thickness nd was consuming sevista tablets from january to may 3 once a week. May 9 - 11 I had unprotected sex. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant even though I missed my periods since january nd also used sevista tablets. Kindly advice.
Hello sir I am 23 year female. I have got small rashes in and outside my vagina. It burns while urinating and on touching. It makes me feels discomfort. At present am using cambizen cream in my vagina. Please help me sir. Thank you.
My wife's date is on 22 of the month. We had sex on 3 of the next month. Is there any possibility of getting pregnant. If yes then how to avoid. Kindly help.
Actually I am Virgin and we were not into sex but he just very slightly inserted his penis and took it back after 3mins. He just says that there was no precum but I am little worried. And it was my 7 th day after my periods last so is there any chance of pregnancy and do I need to take ipill?
I'm a 18 year old . I get period for 5 days On .4 th. Day it almost stops. My cycle lenght is 33 days but now its 4 days late this month .and it usually happens every month ..it's always 4-5days late ..sometimes 7-10 days ..also once in six months I miss one month of my period ...plzzz tell what to.do
Is this possible to have an ovary transplant. Since removing the ovary will have future consequences so is replacement possible rather than removing it?
I am 25 weeks pregnant I took scan they told me that single loop of cord is seen around fetal neck forming complete loop and cephalic presentation is seen.
Hi, I am 30 weeks pregnant, this is my first pregnancy. I fear to normal delivery but my mother preferred this. What I do for painless delivery ?
My age is 40 years, I have a 8.1 mm cyst on the wall of uterus. Also the my uterus is enlarge (3 times from the normal size). Continues bleeding more then 17 days my Dr. Had send the tissue for biopsy. Is it necessary to remove the uterus in this case please advice.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.